Pink & Carey Hart Bash Chris Brown's Billboard Performance

Mon, May 21, 2012 5:09pm EDT by 13 Comments
Chris Brown Lip Sync Billboard Music Awards 2012 Performance

Pink and her hubby Carey Hart aren’t fans of Chris Brown! The twosome took to Twitter to sound off about the rapper’s Billboard Music Awards performance.

Pink and Carey Hart aren’t fans of Chris Brown‘s music and the two didn’t hold back from sharing their opinions on Twitter while watching the Billboard Music Awards on May 20.

“One day if i lipsync, i hope i do it as well as him…” Pink tweeted, suggesting that Chris wasn’t singing live during his performance of “Turn Up the Music.”

Carey jumped on the bandwagon as well, writing, “Im pretty sure i saw my wife did that same performance, but she was 3 months pregnant and actually sang the song.” In 2010, Pink performed a BMX-filled version of “Raise Your Glass” at the American Music Awards.

“Bmx had no relevancy while he lip synced,” Carey posted about Chris’ musical act.

Though we would have preferred Chris to sing live, he would have had such a hard time catching his breath due to all that dancing! His feet were moving so fast!

Do YOU agree with Pink and Carey? Check out footage from the event below!

[Twitter]

[Twitter]

Jennifer Kamm

More Billboard Awards:

1. Karrueche Tran Congratulates Chris Brown After Billboard Awards Win
  2. Billboard Music Awards 2012 — Justin Bieber, Chris Brown & More Hot Hunks
  3. Chris Brown BEATS Rihanna Again — At The Billboard Music Awards 2012

Sunshine&Rain

Posted at 5:41 PM on May 25, 2013

Since when did Chris Brown become a rapper? Chris Brown came out with maybe two or three rap songs plus a load of R&B and pop songs and some are dubbing him as a rapper, Why? Another thing, when did Chris Brown become Luther Vandross or Johnny Gill. Chris Brown has never been known for his vocal ability. Only for how his raspy voice correlates with his catchy beats on his tracks and other artist’s tracks. Come to think about it a lot of pop artists are mostly known for how they entertain. Pink is not a good singer but her voice compliments her music. But when I watch Pink, whom I do like, I am not listening for her vocal ability, her dancing talents but I am looking for her aggressive and fighter spirit along with her gymnastics moves and stage props. Whereas if a Patti LaBelle, Gladys Knight or the younger artists like Christina Aguilera was performing I would be listening for their vocal ability and not watching for their dancing ability. Chris Brown has always been known for his dancing. There is only one artist I know who dances pretty well and sings well that is Usher. However, Usher does not dance as explosive as Chris Brown although I believe he could. Usher dancing reminds me more of Ginuwine and Michael Jackson; very smooth. Whereas Chris Brown dance incorporates that type of dancing along with other types of dancing. Chris Brown’s dancing combinations are amazing to me. Ne-Yo can put on a nice vocal and dancing performance also. But he is no Chris Brown when it comes to dancing nor does claim to be or would want to be, I perceive. Chris Brown does not claim to have the smooth vocals like Ne-Yo. I know this is a free country and you can pretty much say what you want but of all the celebrities Pink can tweet about, why does Pink always take to twitter about Chris Brown after his performance, a celebrity who has only been legally grown for about three years? So young, still time and hope to turn his life around if he chooses. I wish him the best of luck from someone who has somewhat been where he is, I found the light, I am a woman, a great mother and a great wife. So the horrible thing he did to the beautiful Rihanna goes both ways. We women can be rowdy too. Also people can change.

j bobo

Posted at 12:56 PM on June 1, 2012

I came to this site to specifically watch Chris Brown in his amazing performance at the Billboad Awards. Come to think of it, I am not a fan of Pink! Imagine that!

Josie

Posted at 4:05 PM on May 26, 2012

Maybe she is just jealous because she wasn’t performing at the Billboard Awards too… And since when was Chris Brown a rapper ???

Beth

Posted at 9:22 AM on May 23, 2012

Chris Brown is a punk can’t stand the sight of him don’t understand why all these people like him ..i agree with pink ..
HE SUCKS A**

Kat

Posted at 11:25 AM on May 23, 2012

Get over yourself and leave him alone. I would love to see what you are doing with your life. Before you judge someone else, look in your own family gene pool. How do you know your Mom or Dad didn’t “suck A**” at one point in their lives? At least before someone slipped up and created a genuis like you.

Milira

Posted at 9:38 PM on May 22, 2012

Do you agree with Pink and Carey?

Uh NO! and when she hops around like him and is able to breathe from the diaphragm to stay in tune Pink and Mrs Pink aka spongebob squarepants and starfish can talk. Otherwise they need to shut the -ell up!

I haven’t heard her say anything about Madonna and Janet or Britney Spears for that matter. Idiots all of them.

Lauren

Posted at 9:15 PM on May 23, 2012

It already ame out….he lip synced.

Lauren

Posted at 9:16 PM on May 23, 2012

Sorry, typo…I mean it already came out that he did in fact lip sync.

Khalila

Posted at 9:22 AM on May 22, 2012

nothing was wrong with the performance. Now…if pink can get her ass up there and dance for 80% of a performance and pump a crowd the way he did then she can talk. But I’ve never seen her dance or perform to the same calibur as Chris Brown. So…I think Pink and her Wack ass husband should shut their mouths. They Should Show some respect until they do it.

bebe

Posted at 9:18 AM on May 22, 2012

It’s not that a performer lip synched it’s that it was CHRIS BROWN. Look Chris could find a cure for cancer and AIDS and haters will still find something negative to say about it. I don’t get the new celeb hating on celeb action going on. I mean don’t they all live in glass houses. I remember when Pink and that dirty looking husband of hers were going through a break up I am sure she would not have wanted other celebs dissing her and talking about her. As for Chris lip synching ALL performers lip synch–NO HUMAN BEING CAN PERFORM/DANCE AND HIT ALL THE NOTES AT THE SAME TIME. Again it’s not that a performer lip synched it’s because it was CB. My only hope is that he takes the high road an don’t go on a twitter rant like he did after the Grammy’s. Please Chris keep your head up and stay above the drama–don’t let haters drag you down. BTW I am sure ms pink has lip synched before also.

Nykole

Posted at 8:12 AM on May 22, 2012

So what if Chris lip synced!!! He’s not the only artist to do it, but it’s Chris Brown right? Everyone just loves to pick with Chris, am I right? Screw it!! Chris’s singing and dancing is amazing; this just tells us that he has the common sense to not want to sound like a sun-drained donkey while dancing awesomely. Yes, it was obvious that he did in-fact lip sync, but that’s cause he rarely does it!! P!nk is totally awesome, but I doubt she could do all the moves Chris did and actually sing. What’s really wrong about what he did? Even Micheal Jackson lip synced! Come on now!!!

Lisa

Posted at 7:53 PM on May 21, 2012

Since when I Chris Brown a rapper?

Tameria

Posted at 7:32 PM on May 21, 2012

So what if Chris lip synced his performance! Many entertainers have and will continue to do. Janet, Michael, Madonna…. I could name a lot more. I do like pink’s music and videos but did she sing live in all of her videos? Or when she performed the tribute to Janet’s “miss you much” could pink have sung that song live? I doubt it! And for the revalncy of the box in the background, what about the circus performance of his wife pink?There called props, stage performaning! A show!!