Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Gets Married

Sun, May 20, 2012 1:04am EDT by 11 Comments
Mark Zuckerberg Wedding

The young billionaire tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend Priscilla Chan the day after his company went public, and he announced the news by, of course, updating his Facebook status! Furthermore, we’re glad he didn’t walk down the aisle in a hoodie — he looks great all dressed up!

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg may have just become a billionaire thanks to his company going public on May 18, but now he has a brand new reason to celebrate — he’s married!

Mark, 28, wed his longtime girlfriend Priscilla Chan on May 19, PEOPLE reports. The ceremony took place in their backyard Palo Alto, Calif., and was attended by less than 100 guests.

The couple may have been together for more than nine years, but guests thought they were just coming over to celebrate Priscilla’s recent graduation from medical school.

In reality, the couple had been planning the nuptials for four months. Mark even designed her ruby ring by himself — how cute.

Congratulations to Mark and Priscilla!

[PEOPLE]

– William Earl

More Mark:

1. Marc Zuckerberg Surprises ‘Social Network’ Star Jesse Eisenberg On ‘Saturday Night Live’ — Awkward!
  2. Mark Zuckerberg Named ‘Time’ Magazine’s ‘Person Of The Year’ — Do You Agree?
  3. Jesse Eisenberg Reveals His Oscar Date & Gets Advice From Justin Timberlake!

carolyn adams

Posted at 2:58 AM on June 15, 2012

best wishes to you both,just 1 word of advice that will always help you,NEVER go to sleep on an argument,the making up is great x heres to your future and many years of happiness together always

paul

Posted at 10:09 PM on June 3, 2012

he couldnt have bought a hotter wife..?

mesinbakso

Posted at 1:38 PM on May 31, 2012

My brother suggested I would possibly like this web site. He was once totally right. This publish actually made my day. You can not believe just how much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

hotel in sihanoukville,resort in sihanoukville,sihanoukville resorts

Posted at 11:50 AM on May 28, 2012

I savour, result in I discovered exactly what I used to be looking for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

how to het flat stomach

Posted at 9:50 PM on May 25, 2012

I simply couldn’t go away your web site before suggesting that I really enjoyed the usual information an individual supply on your visitors? Is gonna be back incessantly in order to check out new posts

hotel in terengganu,resort terengganu,lake kenyir resort

Posted at 3:19 PM on May 23, 2012

I don’t even know how I finished up here, however I believed this publish was great. I don’t know who you’re but certainly you are going to a well-known blogger if you happen to aren’t already. Cheers!

Papilin Papilin

Posted at 12:21 PM on May 22, 2012

Hi there, You’ve performed an incredible job. I’ll certainly digg it and individually suggest to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this site.

baby diaper rash severe

Posted at 4:50 AM on May 22, 2012

Woah this weblog is great i love studying your posts. Stay up the great paintings! You recognize, many persons are looking around for this info, you could help them greatly.

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 10:03 AM on May 20, 2012

This is so cool! No politics. Only love.

Ana

Posted at 9:29 AM on May 20, 2012

She looks happy

Nguper

Posted at 9:28 AM on May 20, 2012

Congratulations to the new couple