Chris Brown's Best Dancing EVER at 2012 Billboard Music Awards

Sun, May 20, 2012 9:55pm EDT by 8 Comments
Chris Brown Billboard Music Awards Performance 2012

erdani

Posted at 10:39 AM on June 18, 2012

hello!,I really like your writing very a lot! share we keep up a correspondence more approximately your article on AOL? I require a specialist in this area to solve my problem. Maybe that is you! Looking forward to see you.

penis measurement

Posted at 4:24 PM on June 17, 2012

you’re truly a just right webmaster. The web site loading pace is incredible. It kind of feels that you’re doing any distinctive trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. you have done a excellent process in this topic!

HipHop

Posted at 3:47 PM on June 4, 2012

I have been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or blog posts in this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this website. Reading this info So i’m happy to express that I have a very excellent uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I most unquestionably will make sure to don?t put out of your mind this site and provides it a glance regularly.

unknown

Posted at 6:18 PM on May 21, 2012

Yes chris brown is the best dancer and he always does better everytime. You motherf*ckers needs to stop hatin and leave chris brown alone get a damn life b*tches.
Lastly, chris brown work so hard for his fans and everyone who support him he derseve those awards he received. I am so pround of chris brown.

amber

Posted at 5:14 PM on May 21, 2012

are you dense or just stupid a fan girl first off this guy should not even be on these award shows anymore because he is a women beater and if you really think that he was singing well honey you are blinded he was lip syncing all the way he is just like britney spears lip sics and focuses on the dancing i can’t believe some people actually believe that he is actually singing also since he was dancing very fast paced you would have heard him breathing harder and his voice strained really dude listen to the recorded track and then this and tell me if you hear a difference also do not take your shirt off while preforming only douche bags do that wait.. never mind feel free to since we all know chris brown is a douche bag right up there with kanye

Rena

Posted at 9:09 AM on May 21, 2012

Oh my, will this idiot ever go away? I wish he would take his lousy tempered, violent, no talent self somewhere else. Network should be ashamed to put him on television.

100% Amazing

Posted at 10:38 PM on May 20, 2012

wOW THAT IS NEW!!!!!! NO COMPETITION HERE=> BREEZY IS SIMPLY THE BEST EVER=>BIEBER NEEDS TO LEARN

HIS VOCAL SOUND VITALIZED AND ON POINT THROUGH OUT THE DANCE HEAVY PERFORMANCE!

YES, I GET WHAT YOU MEAN BY “YOU ARE PISSING ON THEM HATERS YOURSELF” GREAT JOB!

TO THE COMMENT BENEATH ME, DON’T BE STUPID, LISTEN TO WATCH IT AGAIN & LISTEN TO HIM…HE DID ALL THE SINGING.

WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE AGAIN? MORE DICK SUCKING, I PRESUME?!! BLOODY IGNORAMUS

k

Posted at 10:21 PM on May 20, 2012

the key word in this headline is DANCING he wasn’t even singing he just had the music playing while he was dancing wasn’t impressed at all don’t understand why this guy is so famous if he doesn’t even sing when he is “singing” live