Zayn Malik Reveals: 'I Don't Lie About Girlfriends'

Sat, May 19, 2012 5:14pm EST by 55 Comments
Zayn Malik Interview

simona

Posted at 12:44 PM on May 23, 2012

Ohh.Nooo Zayn In Not With thet girl .

anon

Posted at 11:29 PM on May 22, 2012

They’re sooooo cute. It’s disgusting that people send someone such vulgar things. I love it that he’s open and honest about his relationships. Obvi, he’s not gonna share every detail of his love life. But I like that he does what he feels is right. Most people keep it private. I’m surprised there aren’t more people who support him for choosing to be happy with someone.

Anonymous

Posted at 9:17 PM on May 22, 2012

They don’t look compatible to be honest there are many girls that could possibly make Zayn realize there are other girls. That’s it for now good luck to Zayn though.

One Opinion

Posted at 4:58 PM on May 22, 2012

AWWWWWWW!!!! I think these two are adorable together! Whether they “deserve” or not their happy! Isn’t that enough?

lenaa

Posted at 9:58 AM on May 22, 2012

but i hope i dnt die

lenaa

Posted at 9:58 AM on May 22, 2012

i wouldnt him to hide that were going out from public… shit let em girls be jelous

Megan

Posted at 3:27 PM on May 21, 2012

Gotta agree with everyone, she does look older than 18. But I don’t care if their dating! Yes, it does kinda seem like she’s using him, but whatever. It’s his life, he can do what he wants.

Melanie

Posted at 11:24 AM on May 21, 2012

While I do agree with majority of your comment, but she does look old. Not old, OLD, but definitely not 18. She looks more like a late 20’s – early 30’s.

Abby

Posted at 7:20 AM on May 21, 2012

@Leah I agree. I don’t care about Perrie at all. She doens’t deserve Zayn and anyone can see it that she doesn’t love him either. She should just get a life an stop playing with his heart!

Ava

Posted at 11:23 PM on May 20, 2012

Let Zayn fall in love with who he wants! It’s not our choise to decide who he should go out with, it’s his decision. And if you are a big enough fan of his, you will accept who he loves! <3
NO NEED FOR HATE! There both beautiful talented people!

Sofia

Posted at 9:43 PM on May 20, 2012

hahahahahahah!!!

these little girls writing all these comments are hilarious. Who gives a flying-duck who these little boys date. Obviously they’re hating on the fact that they’ll always be 100 rows away from him, instead of backstage with him.

hahahahahaha. “she’s ugly, she looks old, she’s out of his league, …hahahahah.

tween/teen fans are ridiculously hilarious people.

Kay

Posted at 7:39 PM on May 20, 2012

I don’t wanna be mean, but I think Zayn can do better… I don’t hate Perrie but I just think that Zayn could date a better person especially American Stars… To make a new life… I prefer Zariana.. Just heard it on Youtube.. Don’t know why

Leah

Posted at 4:42 PM on May 20, 2012

Perrie isn’t pretty? Are you kidding me? I’d love to be as ‘Ugly’ as her! She is beautiful and talented and if you are a One Direction fan why can’t you just be happy for them! I’m a little mix fan and I’d never send hate to the people they’re dating ♥

jess

Posted at 4:37 PM on May 20, 2012

then ur not a directioner.

emily

Posted at 2:50 PM on May 20, 2012

I KNOW RIGHT I DONT LIKE PERRIE AT ALL I DONT CARE ILL DO ANYTHING FOR HER TO NEVER TALK TO ZAYN AGIAN I HATE PERRIE THE 50 YEAR OLD FGIRL

natasha

Posted at 1:24 PM on May 20, 2012

He’s a real guy i love the fact that he didnt deny dating her but she’s totally not his leagu not sayin thta i am but he can do better and besides she does look 35 i must agree, but hey if he loves her, he loves her, who am i to judge.

dawn

Posted at 12:28 AM on May 20, 2012

- now dats wat i call a REAL man! i SALUTE him! its great dat he didn’t hid any of his relationship with her. :)

Marissa

Posted at 11:29 PM on May 19, 2012

No offense but she looks 35 not 18.

Alyssia

Posted at 11:26 PM on May 19, 2012

Agreed!

Ali

Posted at 11:25 PM on May 19, 2012

Of course he lies. Everyone does. I still love him a LOT. And he didn’t deny them. Atleast not what I read the whole time.

Alyssia

Posted at 11:21 PM on May 19, 2012

Well she doesn’t look like any of the people he likes. As in his “type”. And it was kinda obviously private. Not many people even knew about it. I am not dissing Zayn or anything, trust me. He’s one of my favorites from 1D♥

jen

Posted at 10:02 PM on May 19, 2012

Awkward how he denied dating both Geneva and Rebecca and the countless fans he’s been with.. he does lie, everyone knows that

Sunny(;

Posted at 8:10 PM on May 19, 2012

So wait zayn malik is ating perrie?:O

Lola loves

Posted at 8:06 PM on May 19, 2012

Agree with you 100%

Gossipgurrl

Posted at 7:29 PM on May 19, 2012

Shes not that pretty…..no hating>.<