One Direction’s Harry Styles Admits: I Don’t Like Signing Girls’ Boobs

Sat, May 19, 2012 11:18am EDT by 33 Comments
Harry Styles Interview

ayjah

Posted at 9:05 PM on September 30, 2012

harry styles is soo sweet and adorable ily harry!!!!!!

grace

Posted at 6:30 PM on September 20, 2012

um lets think here….ink on boobs, will wash off in a day or two, and you will officially creep out harry styles. ink on paper, can stay around forever and, harry will more than likely have more respect for you.

aj tommo

Posted at 3:39 PM on August 19, 2012

Why would you ask Harry to sign your boobs? And if you ask in public? SERIOUSLY GIRLS

libbyloves one direction

Posted at 6:29 PM on August 15, 2012

na no thansk not interested at least the sweetie was honest

Annstyles

Posted at 7:35 PM on August 8, 2012

Ewwww!!!

Chloe

Posted at 8:37 AM on August 24, 2012

i know!!!! i want to ask harry out but i dont know where he is im 17 please red this arry i like u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chloe

Posted at 8:39 AM on August 24, 2012

please read my message harry sorry for the spelling mistake my keyboard is sticky

Ronnie

Posted at 10:06 PM on August 3, 2012

he’s so sweet for having so much respect for his fans, but i would feel uncomfortable if i were him. i don’t mean to be mean, but that’s kind of wierd

libbyloves one direction

Posted at 6:29 PM on August 15, 2012

agreed its a little odd

Directioner

Posted at 9:59 PM on August 2, 2012

HAHA I THOUGHT HAZ WOULD LIKE DOING THAT….. EVEN THOUGH I THINK THATS WEIRD

Kaitlyn

Posted at 8:04 PM on July 9, 2012

wow that is soooo STUPID! why would you even THINK to ask for him to SIGN your BOOBS!!!!!!!!????????

libbyloves one direction

Posted at 6:30 PM on August 15, 2012

i know its just toatlly crazy

Kaitlyn

Posted at 7:59 PM on July 9, 2012

omg they look so HOT with no shirt on, and look at Liams abs, ah, its like heavan

ananya

Posted at 11:01 PM on June 18, 2012

ew ew ew ew ew ew ew..

Olivia S

Posted at 5:28 PM on June 17, 2012

i dont even know ehat to say…. ” Oh look at me! i have boobs and im a qrade A trollup” i dontunderstand the qirls in society today! And no! im not old im a teen … but imean no body has any selff respect anymore!! like mini skirts,heels,tube tops?? What happened when wearinq jeans, a reqular tee, and converse was okay??? Now if you wear black skinny jeans, a black shirt, and vans/converse yur a freak?? Uhmm … hello rock and roll was really popular in i think the 70’s … what happened to those times?? Now in society its basiccly like ” yuh have tplo be pretti, skinny, act like a flusy, and qet wasted!” Tonot be a freak …. i myself am a “freak” buht ya know what?? im proud to say i domt fit in withthese poutanyas im proud i dont “fit in” it just makes me 100,000,000,000,000 awesomer than society!! Biiiyaaahhhh!!! :D

grace

Posted at 6:25 PM on September 20, 2012

geez i dont even own a freakin mini skirt tube or tube tops nor do i want to. i think its just a waste of time and money on something that i wouldnt even want to be seen in nonetheless be comfortable. clothes are clothes, and i would much rather be comfortable than be a slutty mess. i want people to like me for me and i dont give a crap what people think anymore cause most of the time anymore peoples opinions are stupid and dont make sense. plus, who would want to date a girl whos exactly like the girl sitting next to you? i wouldn’t if i were a guy. to all the girls that r unique, amen!:)

Court

Posted at 9:25 PM on June 15, 2012

That’s so true. Honestly. Who would want a guy to sign your boob? I’d feel a bit uncomfortable myself if a guy was signing my boob. If you think that him signing your boob makes something of yourself? Think again, Harry just said he doesn’t exactly like it. Respect his thoughts and respect yourself.

carrieann marie mick

Posted at 1:50 PM on May 29, 2012

Hehe…..I know kinda long the last comment. But its Dan truth. And really girls that’s just gross!!!harry is a gentlemen. Don’t have him sign to coconuts !!!!! That’s just wrong on soooo many levels. Have some respect for your self!!!!! Come on be ladies. And I was reading through the comments. Ya he will remember you for signing your mangos but not In a good way. :):)

carrieann marie mick

Posted at 1:45 PM on May 29, 2012

I think one direction has gone very far. I remember when they were on the x factor and so many people looked at them and thought nothing would happen and they would just get sent home. Well look were they stand. I live in America. I never in a million years thought I would enjoy music from a brittish band. I know I know Niall is Irish.Well I do like them.. I am not a crazed though. they are pretty cool. Every day I go to school people are singing there music!!even the guys. Well its crazy. I wish them luck on the boys’ journey through the music career. I am working myself that way as well. Ivhope they are smart enough to make good choices and not let other people tear them down. I would hope and wish people will stop putting them down. Most people are just jealous that they have not made it as far as they have. I have encouraged people to stop being that way at school. I understand people are like that buylt come on? Just stop guys. It’s not cool and it does not make you look good. It’s makes you look really rude. And the whole boon sighning thing. Really. That’s just wrong. What kinfld of person would even dare to ask someone that? It’s just totally gross. Reread. Just systems my full opinion:)

stickinmud123

Posted at 4:25 AM on May 27, 2012

for me those 17.35% were the girls who wants harry to sign their boobs in my opinion it’s kinda weird girls who wants a guy to sign their boobs seriously that’s totally gross

Model, Styles, Trends, Color, Season, Material,Gossip Girl Style Fashion latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood

Posted at 7:46 AM on May 23, 2012

Thanks for any other magnificent post. Where else may anybody get that kind of information in such a perfect approach of writing? I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I’m on the search for such info.

FOREVER YOUNG

Posted at 6:39 PM on May 21, 2012

SOUNDS SO WRONG.

Caroline

Posted at 9:25 AM on May 21, 2012

You’re right Roxanne. Harry is a gentleman. And he really respects his fans and women too. And for that we respect him.. as fans and as people. xx

Alexandra

Posted at 4:11 AM on May 20, 2012

he signed my boobs 3/24/12 no regrets, at least he will remember me

Roxanne

Posted at 12:38 AM on May 20, 2012

- why on earth would girls do dat?? it’ll be gone afterwards, its better if it was a paper. Harry is such a gentleman. Great boy :)

Zendalli

Posted at 5:45 PM on May 19, 2012

GIVE ME A SIGN HIT ME BABY ON E MORE TIME

Willa Friar Lillian

Posted at 5:44 PM on May 19, 2012

Once I went to Georgia and ate a penguin. Then I felt bad and returned it to its uncle, Henry, the alpaca.

lld

Posted at 3:41 PM on May 19, 2012

for allisonroberto and anonymous, what r u guys talking about, it’s so out of topic, not kool guyz not kool

AllisonRoberto

Posted at 1:26 PM on May 19, 2012

my buddy’s mother makes $76/hour on the laptop. She has been laid off for 7 months but last month her pay check was $20786 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site CashLazy(dot)com

Anonymous

Posted at 11:59 AM on May 19, 2012

On Joe Jonas & Cody SImpson & Emma Roberts & Heather Morris

Hiya Joe What’s up? I bet you saw what I did to Miley Cyrus, Kelly Osburne & Khole K. The Three Stooges Last Week well Joe I’ve been waiting to get my hands on you big boy I remember you were on of the nicest guys in the world Oh byTheWay Joe I wanted to tell you Joe Jonas You Just Got Punk’d Baby. Hey Cody it’s seems to me that your’e young I wonder what the prankster wants with you well Cody I hope I can easy on you Cody Simpson you”ve just got punk’d baby Hiya Nancy Drew (Emma Roberts) I was shocked to see your name on the victms well girl I bet you saw What Happen to my mentor last week let’s just say I call them three stooeges Emma Roberts You Got Just Punk’d and Heather Morris form Glee I’ve heard about you? dancer actress and singer I bet you saw what I did to miley and Kelly Osbourne, and Khole Odom last week Heather Morris heather Morris and Donna Have I ever told you that Heather You Look Like Heather Lockeryear Donna You my friend you look Kelly Osburne Please tell me girls form glee you two just got punk’d baby!