Bachelor Brad Womack Slams Ex Fiancée Bachelorette Emily Maynard

Sat, May 19, 2012 3:08pm EST by 14 Comments
Brad Womack Emily Maynard Diss

Corinne Hall

Posted at 10:13 PM on February 23, 2013

Brad is an emotional wreck, its so obvious he hasnt a clue. he should never have gone back for another season, he cannot cope with the spotlight.
i hope emily finds someone special on the Bachelorette, but some of her choices have been ridiculous already.

Oscar

Posted at 12:08 PM on January 4, 2013

I watch this whole episode of Bachelor for Brad W, my opinion is that there are three way love in here,,,Brad loves Emily and Chantal O loves Brad very much and Emily doesn’t love Brad, no emotion from Emily when Brad gave here the ring and roses, poor girl Chantal O, she Brad very much Brad should give her ring to Chantal I vote for her….tsk tsk tsk what a waste of love…

Debido

Posted at 11:33 AM on September 23, 2012

I think they were both just in it for their 15 minutes of fame just like everyone else that goes on that type of show.
There are plenty of good people out there and the best don’t need to be on a tv program to find happiness

Mike

Posted at 9:39 AM on July 3, 2012

I feel sorry for Brad…Emily really had some iisues…and she never did resolve them, what was she doing on the show if she wasnt ready for marriage?? What a waste of time and energy and love and feelings for Brad…he sould have picked Michelle…or chantelle..

rebecca

Posted at 4:15 AM on September 21, 2012

Emily is not so natural. she has some issue, fake. I don’t find any emotion in her eyes, a real act. Brad need more soft, honest woman.

Nicola

Posted at 5:18 AM on July 3, 2012

I didn’t really see the chemistry between the two. I think that Chantelle would have been a better match. As a strong guy I think that Brad wants a pretty, easy going soft woman.

clemie

Posted at 12:26 PM on June 27, 2012

emily should go back with brad again and other ppl mens in show are too goofy .they are not good match for her and brad and emily are good couple realtionship and happy again in the next furture again. i know she will get brad back again i hope so

Jaco

Posted at 9:15 AM on June 5, 2012

She gives the impression she is so soft and sweet but yes i agree……not all is well there! Fake…? I think the answer is yes… My opinion!!!

deleea

Posted at 11:54 PM on May 20, 2012

Brad was my favorite bachelor. I saw the interview and thought he was very gracious, but honest. Emily would have run him ragged with unrealistic demands and expectations. He was smitten with her on the reality show, but then reality truly set in and it was gonna be high maintenance!

Lisa

Posted at 2:53 AM on May 20, 2012

I saw the whole interview as well and I don’t think he was being mean either and I was Never a Brad fan. But I do think he was being honest and I believe that he does wish her the best. Brad truly loved Emily but I don’t think she is as Sweet as she comes off. It wasn’t till the Reunion show that I felt in my gut there was something fake about her. There is obviously things that Brad has chosen to keep private out of respect for her but he said just enough so viewers can read between the lines and know that the break up wasn’t all just HIS fault. Yes he has a temper but she isn’t as perfect as she comes off either. I also agree with you LittleMo about hiding behind her little girl, it gets sickening after awhile hearing it, Whoever Emily chooses in the end I would bet that it will not last. Now Ashley & JP I really think they have a good shot at making it, they are both VERY real and down to earth!

LittleMo

Posted at 6:01 PM on May 19, 2012

If he wasn’t mean he should have been. Emily knew what the show was about and that the man, whoever it was, would be seeing other girls besides her.. She wanted guarantees about everything, to the point of being promised she would never be hurt. NO ONE gets those kinds of guarantees and NO ONE, including Emily, has the right to expect or even ask for them. And what’s with all the accomodations?: She needs to quit hiding behind her daughter. Jason Mesnick was a single father and had to play by the rules. One of the guys on Emily’s season is a single father of 6 KIDS and he’s playing by the rjules. Emily is a spoiled brat and Brad W was right – he dodgeda bullet.

Ann

Posted at 3:49 AM on June 16, 2012

I totally agree here,but Brad did not just dodge a bullet with relationship, he dodged a huge cannonball.
Brad,, I hope you can soon forget the whole sordid business, but at the same time, I hope you will remember the beautiful scenery here in South Africa, at the venue where you proposed,it made a gorgeous picture, but she was not deserving of all that beauty.

Warm South African wishes to you Brad.

Coco

Posted at 4:38 PM on May 19, 2012

I saw the entire interview and I do not think he was being mean. He wished her well but there are obviously things that happened between them that he has chosen to keep private.

Theressa reed

Posted at 11:28 PM on November 25, 2012

I am addicted to Brad as the bachelor, I thought he made a good bachelor and hope he finds happiness I do think he should have ended up with Chantel.