One Direction's Zayn Malik's Girlfriend Quits Twitter After Death Threats

Fri, May 18, 2012 11:46am EDT by 74 Comments
Zayn Malik Girlfriend Death Threats

Kat!

Posted at 10:37 PM on August 12, 2012

I love One Direction AND little mix but I just never thought that Zayn and Perrie would date I just don’t see them as a couple :( my opinion

Jayda

Posted at 12:34 AM on August 11, 2012

Peirrie i dont care about you u play with zayns emotions he desearves better

Jayda

Posted at 12:38 AM on August 11, 2012

Peirrie i dont care about you u play with zayns emotions he desearves better jkjk peirrie sorry if i spelled you name wrong i love uin little mix but you and zayn shouldnt let fans get the best of you if you want to kiss zayn in public then you kiss him but carilone flat or fluck needsto back off@1D4ever

jerreka

Posted at 2:55 AM on August 8, 2012

i love u perrie u and zayn make a really cute couple no offense but araina was cuter cough cough

nikki

Posted at 11:07 PM on August 13, 2012

zayn i am your bigest fan .and u souldent date her you sould date ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haley Narinesingh

Posted at 5:34 PM on August 4, 2012

Perrie, looks like she is used for that but fans are really going to far I mean I want to be zayns girfriend but I would not want to be wanted dead by his fans come on people u are going to much the boy and his gf needs some time for them self

Ronnie

Posted at 10:15 PM on August 3, 2012

if fans did force her to delet her own twitter, they’re jerks, she didn’t do anything wrong

lea singleton

Posted at 11:56 PM on July 8, 2012

i feel that its wrong to say those mean comments to zayn’s girlfriend she never said or did anything wrong to zayn’s or 1D fans she just wanted a relationship with someone she liked . you would’nt like it if she threaten you like that than how do you think she feels if you fans respected one direction or zayn malik you would kinder to his girlfriend out of the respect of zayn

carlos

Posted at 6:22 PM on July 8, 2012

I think people should just leave one direction alone because they didn’t
Do anything to them so they should just leave them alone with there
Lived ones

....

Posted at 4:59 PM on July 8, 2012

frst @ MRS.MALIK GET A BLOODY LYFFF, WE ALL LOVE ZAYN BUT IF YOU TRUELY LOVE HIM BE HAPPY FOR HIMMM X :) SNM

Awwwrh I Actually Feel So Sorry For Perrie cus all she’s done is fallen in love with Zayn …..
Im nott only a hugee one direction faan but love Zayn soo much, nd and if we truely doo love him we should be happy that he’s happz xx :)

LOVEE YOUU LOTS ZAYN X :)

CarlyXO

Posted at 11:59 AM on July 8, 2012

Not a huge fan of Perrie but Zayn likes her
And everyone should just deal with that fact. I’m sure he doesn’t appreciate the hateful comments directed toward her.
If you’re a true fan, back off with the hate. ✌

yazmin

Posted at 3:32 PM on July 7, 2012

How do you know! Plus zayn is not allowed to date a girl caz its haram!! So he is only allowed to marry girls but not date them! So I’m glade that they broke up!!

yazmin

Posted at 12:23 PM on July 6, 2012

I am in love with zayn and I am gonna marry him one day caz I’m prettier then his girl friend! And if your reading this zayn, will you marry me! I’m a free muslim!

1D Fan

Posted at 2:17 PM on July 6, 2012

Calm down bro, there’s millions of fans out there saying the same thing as you, Zayn is not gonna marry you. Get over it

rayray

Posted at 10:42 PM on July 5, 2012

I love Zayn but he’s happy so ya know leave it alone.
@Mrs. Malik: you wouldn’t like it if somebody was sending you threats because you were with someone you love

@Zayn: I’m happy for you and I hope the relationship works out <3

MrS MaLiK...

Posted at 12:28 AM on July 4, 2012

Zayn i lovvvve youu soo much sooo Perrie STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN UNDERSTOOD…. :/

stephanie cueva

Posted at 9:11 PM on July 4, 2012

Mrs.Malik
I think ur so over ur self wat makes u think zayn wats a rude girl like I’m sticking up for him nd his girlfriend I’m not Tryin to be rude I’m sorry ur so annoying!

magda

Posted at 5:48 PM on June 28, 2012

I didnt know what to believe. And if it was the fans then those people should feel sorry. Perrie doesnt deserve that. But if it was the band then ok. but if ur really a directioner u shouldnt be mean to one directions girlfriends.

mojali luvs zayn

Posted at 7:36 PM on June 25, 2012

SEX SEX SEX now i have your attention ok so she quit her twitter cuz fans wanted to contact all of them at the same time it would be easier to follow and reply and stuff like that cuz theirs 4 ppl 1 account and u should be happy for zayn in an interview a girl asked bout his gf the way his face lit up i started to just deal with it cuz he was sooooo happy

Chisom

Posted at 12:43 PM on June 21, 2012

Wat is it wif pple and 1d and 1d fans r crazy 2 threaten her and she foolish 2 believe dem and leave twitter

Jensen

Posted at 4:09 PM on June 19, 2012

If you really love zayne you wouldn’t send death threats to someone he loves he should be allowed to date people whiteout having to hide it.

wow

Posted at 2:04 AM on June 17, 2012

Zayn is cute i knew she was going to quit

Josefine

Posted at 9:37 AM on June 14, 2012

If it’s not true that she deleted for Little Mix I’ll get really angry at her. It’s not right to lie just so people don’t feel bad. She should tell the truth, if she was hurt from the ‘fans’ hate. I think she’s false if she doesn’t tell the truth. And to be honest, I think she deleted her account just because the hate and the other members from Little Mix did too, just because Perrie wouldn’t have to tell the truth.

kenzi-fara

Posted at 11:35 AM on June 12, 2012

je taime bb

Jordanm-.-

Posted at 9:03 PM on June 11, 2012

Zayn’s girlfriend is too ugly 4 zayn but i would send her death threats im not that jelouse.

neelofaar

Posted at 1:56 AM on June 10, 2012

I am zayn’s fan .I knew that his girlfriend will quit twitter

wendy

Posted at 10:51 AM on June 9, 2012

i am a one direction fan and zany is my favorite but i wouldn’t go as far as to threatening her life or even to say something mean about her

Melissa

Posted at 5:51 PM on May 30, 2012

I Think Sbe Should Just Admit The Truth !

Emily payne

Posted at 8:53 PM on May 25, 2012

Thats way to far. This bugs me.listen people. I luv 1d as much as the next guy. But when ur death threating some one that they luv, not ok. What is the chance that one of u 1ders are gonna date one of them? Very slim chances girls. I’d luv to date them. But it does t work that way. So we should support them like we would want to be supported and remember that only one of us can date them. So I’m guess ing its not ginna b you sycos that they date. So lay off and leave the poor girlfriend alone. Dont u want 1d to be happy? If u don’t, ur. Of a true directioner