One Direction's Zayn Malik's Girlfriend Quits Twitter After Death Threats

Fri, May 18, 2012 11:46am EDT by 74 Comments
Zayn Malik Girlfriend Death Threats

Deals

Posted at 1:14 AM on May 25, 2012

I think this is like Harry and Caroline’s relationship: A fling.

xbzbjzjzvxhx

Posted at 1:12 AM on May 25, 2012

dont get me wrong she is pretty but she dose look way to old
for him but as long as there happy i see why not they shouldent be together

brhndhd

Posted at 1:09 AM on May 25, 2012

she looks way to old for him

Instant Boyfriends

Posted at 1:07 AM on May 25, 2012

I’m not certain where you are getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend a while finding out more or working out more. Thank you for fantastic information I was looking for this information for my mission.

Caisa

Posted at 6:24 PM on May 24, 2012

Seriously no disrespect but she looks like something out of my nightmares. I like Louis and liam’s gf’s but I really don’t like Perrie. Not because she’s dating Zayn, but because she looks 42 and seems quite fake. But that’s my opinion, if u guys just want to make Zayn happy by posting comments about her so be it but I just think that Zayn could of chosen a girl with more of a natural pretty look, not that.

Jazmine

Posted at 4:01 AM on June 9, 2012

i was thinking the exact same thng!! :)

Cutie A +z

Posted at 5:07 PM on May 24, 2012

Oh and by the way Perrie you are really pretty and a great singer you to Zayn<3333

Cutie A+z

Posted at 5:05 PM on May 24, 2012

If Perrie and zany are happy then that is good leave them alone what if someone harrasing you you would not like it either so just let them be happy let them have a happy ending and if zayn or Perrie see this message then I say zayn don’t listen to anyone just stick up for yourself fans are getting in your personal life it’s not fair to u or Perrie and by the way see u next year at the Hershey concert!!!<3

Diana

Posted at 11:45 PM on May 22, 2012

I think what some directinars did to perrie was really mean she is really pretty honestly u don’t see it but he does he loves her and it is none of our business he can love who he wants btw honestly u guys keep ur dreams to ur self because u guys hurt perrie .

Perrie and Zayn =Zerrie <3<3

Houda

Posted at 11:41 PM on May 22, 2012

I agree with kris u should get a new girlfriend sorry I love the whole bands girlfriends but I honestly don’t think she is right for u she is pretty but u deserve better

Kris

Posted at 9:57 PM on May 22, 2012

They broke up before and now they are dating again? She said she had no time for a boyfriend. I only respect Liam and Louis’ girlfriends because they are true to Liam and Louis. Plus Perrie is ugly.. Just saying… Sorry. But Zayn has to pick more nicer and better girls that don’t dump him. Enough Said.

farah

Posted at 6:20 PM on May 22, 2012

She doesn’t like the Avengers? I don’t like her because she’s dating Zayn (or whatever), I don’t like her because she said that The Avengers is boring. Girl be trippin’.

farah

Posted at 6:19 PM on May 22, 2012

She doesn’t like the Avengers? I don’t like her because she’s dating Zayn, I don’t like her because she said that The Avengers is boring.

One Reaction

Posted at 4:48 PM on May 22, 2012

This is so sad I’m sorry girls but get over it. If your a true Directioner then this shouldn’t be that big of a deal. This is their life not yours. Its not fair to Zayn or Perrie who I’m sure are great people

zayns wife

Posted at 7:24 AM on May 21, 2012

they are not dating !!!

Amanda Malik ;)

Posted at 2:52 PM on May 20, 2012

i think that the Directioners are going a little overboard with the i am going to marry Zayn or any of the members of 1D their just happy with who they are with and yessss…. i do say i am going to ”marry zayn” but i dont hate their girlfriends… yeahh i am SOOOO jealous of their girlfriends because they are sooooooooooooooooo amazing and beautiful and amazingly talented. i<3ZaynMalik

Amanda

Posted at 10:35 PM on May 19, 2012

I am a huge One Direction but I don’t like them for their looks, I like them for their talent and singing abilities. Yes they are gorgeous but you should not get so upset when one member decides to date someone. You will probably never date him so just be happy for him.

Anonymous

Posted at 5:10 PM on May 19, 2012

ACTUALLY, you’ve got your information there wrong, Hollywoodlife. Every member of Little Mix, Jesy, Jade,Leigh-Anne and Perrie all deleted their personal Twitters. They now run a group one together. Do your research before you write an un-true article please, because this is bull.

Me

Posted at 2:31 PM on May 19, 2012

I love Zayn to death. And because of that, let him be happy! Don’t threaten his girlfriend, because as much as it sucks, well never be with him.

anas

Posted at 6:32 AM on May 19, 2012

Its awful to hear that ..let them live happily some fans are really crazy but anyways love zayn soooo much and may god keep him happy

Cynthia

Posted at 5:57 AM on May 19, 2012

I may love zayn with all my heart but i think that he deseves to go on a date without ppl freakin getting so jealous that they harrased Perri Edwards. But what I dont get whn “The Project” had an interview with 1D Liam said that the like his girlfriend, that they where at the hotel when she was in a country. So why would they do this to Perri Edwards, I am confused. Still Zayn has the right to date its not up to any of us.

Kirstie Turkowsi

Posted at 12:03 AM on May 19, 2012

Wow, these fans are just really crazy! Leave Zayn and Perrie alone. If they are happy together then let them be happy! If Zayn’s happy I’m happy! Perrie’s beautiful and she seems so nice and sweet! I feel bad when the girlfriends of One Direction has to delete their Twitter accounts. It makes no sence. Yes, I do get jealous when I see them with their girlfriends but I don’t send out horrible things to them! Death threats? Really? That’s a horrible thing to do!

Emily

Posted at 8:24 PM on May 18, 2012

This information is FALSE. Perrie did not delete her twitter due to hate from One Direction fans! If anybody in the media industry bothered to do any research they would know that ALL members of Little Mix deleted their personal twitter accounts so they could focus on the Little Mix accounts.
They now all tweet from the official Little Mix twitter and interact with fans together there.

brittney

Posted at 8:19 PM on May 18, 2012

These fans are crazy, they act like they’re gonna be with zayn- but hate to brake it to you guys, you’re most likely not going to be with him. People date, leave Perrie alone she seems like a nice person. And how in the world is he suppose to have a love life with all you jealous fans threatening the girls he likes. Gosh you guys need to calm the hell down!!!

Lidia

Posted at 6:18 PM on May 18, 2012

Some fans are so ridiculous! Let Zayn have some freedom! Yes, I’ll admit when I see any of the boys with another girl, I do get a little jelous, but sending death threats??? it’s horrible…

Safa

Posted at 12:12 PM on May 18, 2012

I just hate When fans do that. I loove Zayn and if he is happy i am happy i wish All fans would give Them a little bit “freedom” i feel sorry when one of the girls they are dating delete her trittet acount because of us.