Lisa Marie Presley Performs On 'American Idol' Results Show

Fri, May 18, 2012 2:28pm EST by 13 Comments
Lisa Marie Presley American Idol

Elvis Presley’s daughter looked gorgeous and sounded incredible on last night’s ‘American Idol’ results show. Watch her performance here!

Lisa Marie Presley must be drinking the same Benjamin Button-juice as Jennifer Lopez because she’s never looked better! The 44-year-old singer performed live on the American Idol results show May 17 and brought the house down.

Singing her single “You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet” from her new album, Storm & Grace, Lisa Marie looked Bohemian-chic in a long black dress and her hair down and natural around her face.

Watch the video below and tell us what you think of Elvis Presley‘s daughter’s sultry performance!

Lisa Marie Presley – You Aint See Nothing Yet -… by IdolxMuzic

More American Idol

1. Phillip Phillips: We’re All ‘So Numb’ Now On ‘Idol’
  2. Adam Lambert Performs On ‘American Idol’
  3. ‘American Idol’ Results: And The Final Two Are…

nicole-cordova.blogspot.com

Posted at 4:53 AM on August 22, 2014

Hi! I could have sworn I’ve been to this website before but after reading through some of the post
I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m definitely happy I found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back often!

caitlyn

Posted at 1:29 AM on June 26, 2014

Since my baby left me I’ll find a place to dwell I’ll take a walk down lonely street to heartbreak hotel

caitlyn

Posted at 1:25 AM on June 26, 2014

I love Elvis Presley if he was still alive I would have him performs at my birthday

Ang

Posted at 9:25 AM on May 19, 2012

No, he would have been proud of his little girl. She should be concentrating on the death of some of her family tho. Like the early death of her grandmother and her father. I think he was close to AnnMargret up until the end and maybe she should ask her a few questions as to what she thinks. These people are getting old now. You hear that he wasn’t returning phone calls in the end but was he actually receiving them to begin with? Maybe he wasn’t allowed to take the phone calls. There is such a thing out there as phone interceptions and pre recorded messages and people using his voice and there are people out there that really study people and can pull it off to be that person. I think those iron gates were keeping bad people in around Elvis and not keeping him safe. I think he should have went to the gates and told his fans he was in a trouble when he was. But his daughter is safe and rich. She doesn’t have to sing a note if she doesn’t want to and it sound like you all don’t want her too! Maybe she should have done more modeling like her daughter instead. I think Marilyn Monroe should have been a model and that’s it. A simple model and forget about the acting bit of it. You know, I also think Lisa should have her staff at Graceland interviewed, investigated too as to what may be going on there too. . .

Angela

Posted at 9:13 AM on May 19, 2012

Well, research was done as to what makes good singers, and writers etc. and Lisa Marie hadn’t gone thru the same things her father did growing up in Mississippi and I heard he was sodomized by a priest when he was young. Something awful painful. Someone you trusted and they did that to you and then some. I think his mother felt awful about it and guilty for making him go to Sunday school…and that happened. I also heard his father wasn’t told and it happened when he was in prison and they were afraid to tell him when he got out because he would have went back in jail for killing the man who did it to those kids. Those types of experiences tho can make you a good singer. Research has been done. I think he would have been proud of his daughter no matter what she did and proud of his family. Here’s something I wrote previously:

Well, I missed it. But she said in the interview she was proud of her father but I don’t think she knew all that her father was caught up in way back then after she was born I heard something happened. . Did you hear he was “collecting” badges? For whom? I know he was surrounded by real bad people that later made it look like he wasn’t taking care of himself and he died a very early death. I think when they were done using him. I think he was worth more to them dead than alive also. And they are involved in getting a lot of his money. He knew how much he was worth. They are going to do the same thing with Michael Jackson, build a museum. I don’t believe 1/2 of what the MEDIA says either. Oh well, at least his daughter and x wife have always had money and they’re not living a life of poor struggling ladies like so many of us are. An American Icon’s daughter living in the UK. Far away from the USA with so much going on in this country that people don’t quite understand??? MK ULTRA. I understand. I understand something is going on. Someone is behind destroying and then rebuilding America. Her father should have been on top of the world if it wasn’t for those bad people in his life. He should have been with his wife Pricilla. He should have watched Lisa get old and seen his grandkids and that was intercepted by something/someone was behind it. It’s too bad he didn’t find a young nice girl and marry her quickly and ran off with her and then maybe he would have been left alone. LIsa Marie has money and family around her, her mother Priscilla, to protect her. You don’t want to get isolated because it makes you an easy target.

Ala

Posted at 4:08 AM on May 19, 2012

Monotonous singing and melody without big expression. Superficial song. It is not for watching more times unlike other performances. Other singers give more energy, emotions and feelings.

The Recent 2012 foamposites is twice the enjoyable

Posted at 2:58 AM on May 19, 2012

You actually make it appear really easy together with your presentation but I find this matter to be really one thing that I think I might never understand. It seems too complicated and very large for me. I’m taking a look ahead to your subsequent post, I’ll attempt to get the hold of it!

David

Posted at 12:25 AM on May 19, 2012

I wouldn’t walk across the street to hear her sing.
Absolutely HORRIBLE!

press release submission

Posted at 10:07 PM on May 18, 2012

Undeniably consider that that you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be mindful of. I say to you, I definitely get irked whilst people think about concerns that they just do not recognize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing with no need side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thank you

Donna

Posted at 9:17 PM on May 18, 2012

It was awful! The judges were probably glad that they did not have to judge her.
She is very pretty; just because Daddy could sing doesn’t mean that daughter can sing!

koradora

Posted at 7:57 PM on May 18, 2012

GOOD THING SHE WAS NOT AUDITIONING–SHE SUCKS–GIVE IT UP GIRL–.JUST CARRY THE NAME ON WITH RESPECT

Kelly

Posted at 7:26 PM on May 18, 2012

SHE SOUNDED HORRIBLE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!! Elvis would be SOOO upset.

Nancy Long Graham

Posted at 8:51 PM on November 7, 2012

I think all you people need to shut the hell up!!! Shes not trying to be Elvis.Lay off,shes like me she will tell you to go to hell in a minute.I have all her music and love all of it.I really dont no why yall just stay on her case.You know Elvis would not like people messing with her.I dont either,It makes me mad!!!! I have never had a computer until now.I wish I never seen this kind of stuff.Useless,Get A Life.theres more to life than this crap.Listen to the words of the songs,u might change ur mind.She has something to say.If u dont like it shut ur ears and ur mouth..