Chris Hemsworth To Star In '50 Shades' With 'SWATH' Co-Star Kristen Stewart?

Fri, May 18, 2012 12:24pm EST by 57 Comments

Jess

Posted at 12:00 AM on May 19, 2012

NO NO NO she is not right for the part!!!!!

Yeya Gutierrez

Posted at 10:01 PM on May 18, 2012

I hope Chris will be Christian Grey, he has everything, in special he adapts to people, and rules, excellent and he is handsome guy, pretty eyes, eyelashes marvelous, pretty face and INCREDIBLE body, Wow, imagine in the scenes, in the film, do you know Nina Dovreb she is the girl of 50 Shades of Grey, thank you!

BecauseICan

Posted at 9:14 PM on May 18, 2012

I agree. I don’t think people would want to see the movie if it’s still those two. I really hope they pick better actors out there.

Marilyn

Posted at 8:24 PM on May 18, 2012

I think that Alex Pettyfer from the movie, “Beastly” should play Christian Grey…The vast descriptions in the book places him right there leaving the eyes, mouth, nose , etc to the opinion and imagination of the reader.

Steph

Posted at 8:12 PM on May 18, 2012

i get that the books were INSPIRED by Twilight, but its not Twilight, so lets get actors who can play the characters! Just saying….. :-/

Stephanie

Posted at 8:09 PM on May 18, 2012

Chris Hemsworth, ok. he is hot, i dont know if he is 50 hot, and PLEASE NO to Kristen Stewart!!! we need an actual ACTress…as in can ACT!!!

Mackenzie

Posted at 7:49 PM on May 18, 2012

Chris? Sure.
Kristen Stewart? NO WAY. She is a HORRIBLE actress!
I personally thing Ian Somerhalder should play Christian Grey

Martha Baltazar

Posted at 7:33 PM on May 18, 2012

NO, NO, and NO. Ryan Gosling is PERFECT for the part of Christian Grey.

Tom O

Posted at 7:02 PM on May 18, 2012

I don’t want Kristen to do this movie because it’s sounds so stupid… But what i don’t understand is how people who are a fan of the book don’t want Kristen for the part? Wasn’t she like the whole inspiration for the character?

triple b

Posted at 6:16 PM on May 18, 2012

Please do not put kristen in this movie, she would make a horrible Ana… and I want Ian Somerholder for Christian or Henry Cavil!!!!!

Lisa

Posted at 6:08 PM on May 18, 2012

I totally agree with you about Channing Tatum! But I really really really hope they DO NOT pick Kristen Stewart!

Lisa

Posted at 6:07 PM on May 18, 2012

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO KRISTEN STEWART!

Nikki

Posted at 5:53 PM on May 18, 2012

Channing Tatum all the way!!!! No one is sexier! I’m not to fond of Kristen Stewart but if Channing Tatum is Grey then who cares who the girl is!

gool

Posted at 5:36 PM on May 18, 2012

I think you should get checked out if anyone makes you want to hang your self

gool

Posted at 5:35 PM on May 18, 2012

Well the book was based on twilight so I wouldn’t be surprised

Erica

Posted at 5:14 PM on May 18, 2012

You’re talking about Henry Cavill. And YES! That’s who I’m praying for. He’s is beautiful. Chris is pretty easy on the eyes too thought. ;0)

maggie

Posted at 4:53 PM on May 18, 2012

First, I think people should read the book before making comments in regards to what the book is about. Its not all about kinky stuff.

Second, I think they should cast newcomers in the role. Who would want another Twilight rehash with awful acting.

LOL

Posted at 4:08 PM on May 18, 2012

It doesn’t say she wants to do this movie with Rob. She said she wants to do another movie with Rob, but it has to be ridiculously ambitious and this stupid story is anything but ambitious. Stop twisting her words to get your Robsten fix for the day.

jen

Posted at 3:52 PM on May 18, 2012

Where in the article does it say Kristen wouldn’t mind playing Chris’ sex slave? She said she wanted to do the movie with Rob.

Here’s a thought…how about a headline that matches the article.

Jaguar

Posted at 3:49 PM on May 18, 2012

Why not consider Hemsworth and Jennifer Love Hewitt?

50reason2loveit

Posted at 3:00 PM on May 18, 2012

Totally think the main guy from Immortals would be amazing in that role. He has a Christian Grey look for sure! No more Kristen S and Robert P talk. Its too hard to imagine them outside of twi movies. My pull is for Immortal man to make another swoony movie!

tricia

Posted at 2:51 PM on May 18, 2012

OMG NO MORE KRISTIEN, she makes me want to hang myself and I love twilight..the books anyway. Just put her on the shelf she can’t act anyway.

kim

Posted at 2:43 PM on May 18, 2012

Chris would be good but I don’t think Kristen would be good. Anyone that was in Twilight needs to stay far away from 50 shades. I think Alexandra Daddario should play Anastasia with Chris Hemsworth as Christian.

gracie

Posted at 2:25 PM on May 18, 2012

Yes, Chris H is hot. I could see him as Christian in 50.

Jess

Posted at 1:18 PM on May 18, 2012

Chris Hemsworth is soooo hot!!!