Josh Ledet Reveals How Jennifer Lopez & Phillip Phillips Consoled Him

Fri, May 18, 2012 11:10am EDT by 13 Comments

Swaum

Posted at 4:01 PM on June 8, 2012

To me Joshua wad the best and that’s why when he sang most times people felt it and cried. Phillips won because of the kidney staff and he was so boring. Joshua was like a star up there. The judges are so funny and pretenders mainly Jennifer . This explains itself why Joshua is still loved and that everyone he had to win. Americans people are racists I think. African guys are the best in singing. Am so sorry to say donut it’s right. All the guest musicians they brought said Joshua was the best not Phillips. His musicmakes me sleep. But joshua and Jessica are the real winners not that Phillips. Joshua and Jessica I wish the best in
life. Love from Africa. Thank u Joshua for being the winner on
my side.

Marielisa

Posted at 9:57 PM on May 21, 2012

OOOPS everyone understands I made a typing error, please excuse me, I meant:

Joshua Ledet WAS SUPPOSED TO STAY TILL THE END but I suppose God has something else planned for him, something better. So Joshua, keep your head up high and go for your dream all the way.

The rest is in my previous post. Thanks

CURTISSWATKINS

Posted at 4:01 PM on May 23, 2012

I AGREE WITH YOU AND I BELIEVE THAT GOD HAS HIS HANDS ON THIS YOUNG MANS LIFE, WE ALL KNOW THAT HE IS THE REAL WINNER OF THIS COMPETITION

Marielisa

Posted at 9:53 PM on May 21, 2012

I have enjoyed this season of American Idol. It is obvious there were many contestants that were extremely talented. For me, they had a winner in Skyler with a Country-Rock style; another winner with Colton Dixon in his own very unique style and whom I admire deeply because of standing up proud to be Christian; a winner with Hollie because of the power of her voice; another winner with Phillip (and not just based on his looks) he also has a unique style which reminds me a little of one of my favorite voices, Joe Cocker: Jessica does deserve to be in the last 3 or 2, she does have an outstanding voice and talent; even the “Gentle Giant” was another winner to me (sadly he had to leave) but I truly hope life gives him another chance to clean up his past and become a great singer. Now Joshua, Joshua was our favorite all along because of what was mentioned many times in the program, “HE HAS THE WHOLE PACKAGE” his voice is unbelievable, the feeling, emotion, power transmitted when he sings makes one shiver, his sensitivity makes him special. HE WAS SUPPOSED TO STAY TILL THE END but I suppose Gos has something else planned for him, something better. So Joshua, keep your head up high and go for your dream all the way. I know we will be buying your albums. I congratulate all those contestants who believed in themselves, you are ALL WINNERS!!!

Linda

Posted at 11:10 PM on May 24, 2012

I don’t think Phillips was a good singer. I think it should have been between Jessica and Josh. My husband and i will not watch the next season. I think everyone should just vote once.

Monalizzz

Posted at 3:03 PM on May 19, 2012

I saw Joshua sang and my heart broke. I knew he will be elliminated not because he wasn’t good enough to win, but because Jimmy gave him the wrong song choice. You can see him struggling, frustrated and heart broken when singing hence he took his jacket off.

Joshua is the best of them all. He deserve to be in the final if not for that song.

American should base their voting on cumulative performance not just the last show I also feel contestants should be allowed to select their semi and Final songs. I cant wait to buy his album.

Dot

Posted at 12:42 PM on May 19, 2012

All three contestants are totally different in what they offer. Josha Ledet, by far, was the most talented…hands down…exceptionally talented. He doesn’t need to win (of course, I wish too he hadn’t got voted off) but the truth is he will go further than any one. I have never seen such talent on American Idol as this young man (since Carrie)…he will go far, make no mistake of that.. American will be watching him! Good luck, Joshua.

BRINA

Posted at 11:34 AM on May 19, 2012

Joshua is the WINNER!He is better than them both put together & his future is still very bright inspite of them stealing his title he will sell more records than them….JUST WATCH his career will soar HIGH just like Jennifer Hudson did without the title, cause a voice like that is a blessing to the whole world.He killed Mans World by James Brown even the celebrities ALL said that!Go get your record deal Joshua& May God continue to bless you and your anointed family.Joshua you is THE BEST NO MATTER OF WHAT!

Queen B

Posted at 11:27 AM on May 19, 2012

Do you watch idol? you must do not because the judges are the ones who saved jessica from leaving,she was suppose to be gone a longtime ago.The judges do have a say on who stay and who goes home,NO DOUBT!!!!This show is rigged ALL THE WAY!!!!!

Irnez

Posted at 9:00 AM on May 19, 2012

I was shocked to see Joshua eliminated. He was, by far, the best performer on the show. The judges skewed the results by saving Jessica. She would have been gone, and Joshua would have been in the finals.

Nicole

Posted at 3:31 AM on May 19, 2012

I thought josh and jessica where going to be the final two. What the heck!!! Even tho I know Josh’s career will be great without Winning American Idol I still wanted to see, what I thought as the two best, to go head to head. Im sooo upset. I dont care to see the final show now. Josh you where the winner in my eyes. I can wait until you cd comes out.

kelly

Posted at 1:47 PM on May 18, 2012

Do you even watch idol? The judges have nothing to do with who goes home!

Virginia Galloway

Posted at 8:21 PM on June 11, 2012

No they don’t but rhe producer do!!!!!!!!!!