Joshua Ledet: Why I Was Crying So Much After My 'Idol' Elimination

Fri, May 18, 2012 8:03am EDT by 48 Comments
Joshua Ledet American Idol

Mervin Teig

Posted at 11:51 AM on June 5, 2012

I’m really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to see a great blog like this one today..

JAN

Posted at 1:57 PM on May 29, 2012

This is a Mans World!!! This is Joshua`s world!!!!

JAN

Posted at 1:54 PM on May 29, 2012

I am so disappointed that Joshua was not the winner. He should have won by a long shot. What a talent and voice. Follow your dream, Joshua. You will go far and I will be the first to buy your CD. Love ya!!

Annette

Posted at 7:23 PM on May 25, 2012

I cannot believe Joshua did not make it….how could an entire nation get it wrong. Josh you are my winner,,Go on and shine. The other were great but Josh you were GREATASTIC!

product key for microsoft office 2007

Posted at 8:01 PM on May 24, 2012

My brother suggested I would possibly like this blog. He was once entirely right. This submit actually made my day. You can not imagine just how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Phylicia

Posted at 6:41 PM on May 24, 2012

I reallly do not believe America’s votes count. I believe the show producers select who they want to win withourt our votes. The producers just want us to believe our votes count. The last three shows proved that Jessica had more votes than anyone that is why she was the first to be saved. Then it was Joshua. But then they chose someone who could not fulfill all the obligations on the show to win, was it because they wanted a 21yr old, white face, or a white male again to take the show. Joshua or Jessica should without a doubt have been the winner with all the votes that came in for them. I know Phillip did not deserve that win and he knows it to. People will never be honest or fair when it comes to Hollywood and we have seen this over and over. The show needs to stop airing if it continues to play these games with people who are sincere and who give their all. Life is to short for foolishness and everyone deserves a fair chance. I am so glad that after Steven Tyler’s foolishness on the stage, Jessica and Phillip sung Lord Lift Us up where we Belong. Why, because foolishness is not where we belong, Truth and Dignity with Character of Leadership in the right direction is where we belong. Hollywood needs to grow up.

Ilse Werrenrath

Posted at 6:07 PM on June 3, 2012

I agree with you 100 % – Josh was by far the best – the obvious winner – Jess no. 2 – and the Phillip character without a doubt no. 3. This cannot be America’s vote – there must be cheating involved, I am choked to see this happen – . American viewers do not accept this – protest + boicut the program. I will. And to alle of you – buy Josh’ cd. He is one of the best I’va ever seen, the true winner. They just robbed him of his prize.

lilly

Posted at 9:04 AM on May 24, 2012

I love Joshua he has a good way of singing songs…he put so much emotion in the lyrics its amazing…..I am sad I wish he won it cause I think he deserved it!!!! Joshua is #1in my book!!!

ann

Posted at 9:25 PM on May 23, 2012

I loved Joshua. He will be a star. Should he be THE American Idol? No? Should he have been in the top 3? Yes! That is HUGE is our world. He will go forward and do great things!

Max

Posted at 5:46 PM on May 23, 2012

Mistake. Jennifer Hudson

Max

Posted at 5:44 PM on May 23, 2012

Look at what happened to Jennifer Houdon? Well Joshua I know you will do great, too. American idol is just a stepping stone

Harllemnites

Posted at 12:32 PM on May 23, 2012

Josh was ONLY contestant that deserved to win. This was just a stepping stone on his way to his destiny.

Avery

Posted at 11:12 AM on May 23, 2012

Joshua did not deserve to be eliminated… at least he should make it to the top 2 with the absence of JESSICA ! al

JOJO

Posted at 2:40 AM on May 23, 2012

I WILL NEVER WATCH AMERICAN IDOL AGAIN, AFTER JOSH GOT VOTED OFF. HE WAS UNDENIABLY THE BEST SINGER EVER ON AMERICAN IDOL WITH THE EXCEPTION OF CARRIE UNDERWOOD.HE WAS SENSATIONAL.

tribalnomad

Posted at 3:24 PM on May 24, 2012

I agree!

Annette

Posted at 12:30 PM on May 22, 2012

Joshua deserved to make the finale. He sure has a gr8 futur in music. So sad.now im banking on philip to win

An

Posted at 12:13 AM on May 22, 2012

I am so disappointed that Joshua list that I refuse to watch American Idol anymore. I don’t care who wins at this point

adiiii83

Posted at 4:57 AM on May 21, 2012

The world is a sad place when looks and nationality determine whether you win a show or not. I haven’t watched American Idol for a good 8 years cos I see the same old average talent that I can see in most pubs in Australia. My brother convinced me to watch this show saying there was a freakish talent named Joshua Ledet. So I watched it to make fun of him for showing me another boring contestant. He sang Ready For Love. All I could do was sit there amazed having nothing to say….It left me speechless. I’ve been watching it since and I’ve heard all his other performances on the net as well. Then I see his opposition and I laughed at how much of a mismatch they were. But as usual, leaving a talent show in the hands of the audience gives you predictable ending. Audience voting for their little no-talent pop stars. It’s a bit unfair of me to say no-talent cos I think Philip and Jessica are okay. But next to Joshua they were amateurs.

dede

Posted at 10:38 PM on May 20, 2012

17 STANDING OVATIONS!!!!!!. SHOWS HE IS A COMPLETE PACKAGE!!!. STILL A DREAM TO ME THAT HE WILL NOT BE ON THAT STAGE SINGING FOR FINAL. Gr8 MISTAKE AMERICA. LOVE JOSH. CAN’T WATCH THE FINALE.

warren

Posted at 4:51 PM on May 24, 2012

i agree Josh has superior ability and stage presence. Best male singer since Luther Vandross.

efe okoh

Posted at 10:32 PM on May 20, 2012

Joshua’s voice is very unique!!!! He is da winner but Americans got it wrong again! What is happening to Al fans. Will forever be my favorite just like scooty. Will be the first to buy his album!!!!!!. Josh’s team forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H C Tan

Posted at 6:08 PM on May 20, 2012

With so many standing ovation it became a bore. N o
wonder Joshua lost it . Would I buy his record to listen -No.
After a couple of songs ,I will switch off

I would buy Jessica’s though – she has a beautiful voice and I could listen to it for hours without being bored.Will definitely buyt her records/CDs

Philip is original and good looking but I don’t appreciate his songs – I am just a simple guy!

sunway hotel george town

Posted at 6:06 AM on May 20, 2012

Fantastic site. A lot of helpful info here. I am sending it to several buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you in your effort!