Pregnant Snooki Tweets Baby Bump — Pic

Thu, May 17, 2012 4:17pm EDT by 15 Comments
Snooki Pregnant Pics

The reality star shares a pic of her very pregnant self in a body-tight black gown that really highlights her growing belly!

The five-months pregnant “Jersey Shore” guidette tweeted a photo of herself rocking her new bump! Snooki‘s really putting herself on full display!

“Love this photo,” she wrote along the photo on May 16. “Shows off my bump perfectly.”

The 24-year-old mama-to-be is expecting her first child with fiance Jionni LaVelle.

Isn’t it great how far she’s come along, HollyMoms?

– Lorraine Chow

More Snooki news:

1. Snooki Confirms: I Will Film My Wedding & Be On Season Six Of ‘Jersey Shore’
  2. Snooki: I’m The Number One Bullied Celebrity
  3. Snooki’s ‘Gorilla Beach’ Exclusive Look At First Chapter

High Heel

Posted at 1:22 PM on February 25, 2013

Hello there! I know this is somewhat off topic
but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this
site? I’m getting fed up of WordPress because I’ve had problems with hackers and I’m looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

HollyWud-Life-q923

Posted at 6:11 AM on August 1, 2012

I think she’ll make a great mom. She’s not acting up and drinking all the time; she’s taking care of herself and her baby.

arisha

Posted at 10:09 AM on May 24, 2012

i hope you do good and i hope the baby does good. because theres alot of risk you have to take when your pregnent.

_Hore_Girl_

Posted at 8:03 PM on May 21, 2012

he they should make jersry moms my idea grr

chari

Posted at 3:46 PM on May 19, 2012

snookie u look wonderful i love u and the baby

Britni

Posted at 1:11 AM on May 19, 2012

She looks so friggin cute!!! I wanna rub that cute lil baby bump!!! Congrats to her!!! She will be a great mommy!

Anna

Posted at 10:34 AM on May 18, 2012

I am bout to be a mother to a son, and i wish you all the luck and Congrats hunny.

moralitypolice

Posted at 8:33 AM on May 18, 2012

The writer – Lorraine Chow – needs to apologize for calling Jenelle Evan’s ring “tiny.”

Cynthia Harwood

Posted at 9:15 PM on May 17, 2012

I can’t wait to see what that baby looks like! Your going to be a great mom Nichole

NGTGI

Posted at 7:38 PM on May 17, 2012

REALLY gold heels – wow my eyes must really be broken because in the picture it looks like she is wearing leopard print (FLAT) slippers. Geez and it is any wonder why people don’t believe anything on gossip sites – you cannot get it right even when it in front of you!! STUPID!

jaja edwards

Posted at 7:16 PM on May 17, 2012

wooooooow nicole.but congrats and keep up what you are doing you look teriffic!stay healthy see you on jersy shore and sami “sweetheart” is just wanting your spot light. my question is whos baby is it RONNIES WTF!

gbtw

Posted at 7:05 PM on May 17, 2012

she looks gorgeous and like she’s really taking care of herself, not just pigging out (like i did!)… good for you, snooki! keep up the good work…

nicole

Posted at 6:15 PM on May 17, 2012

Yeah she doesn’t have heels on. She has slippers it looks like.

mee

Posted at 5:27 PM on May 17, 2012

“”a pic of her very pregnant self in super high gold heels and a body-tight black gown””
she is not in high gold heels!?!

Lol

Posted at 5:52 PM on May 17, 2012

Fail LOL was just thinking the same