Mary Kennedy's Death A Suicide: Hanged Herself In A Barn — Pics

Thu, May 17, 2012 1:10pm EDT by 31 Comments
Mary Kennedy Dead

Marie

Posted at 10:00 AM on May 20, 2012

May he go the way of John Edwards and all the rest of the philandering Kennedy men. Before he is plucked from the earth by a revengeful karma, let him experience the sorrow and hurt he caused the mother of his children. Revenge from the grave to both of these people involved, Kennedy and Hines. I am sure Ethel truly understands the hurt and pain these men have caused their spouses. I am sorry Mary didn’t get the help she needed to get past this and to know there is more to life than her immediate situation. Grandchildren, and love of her family. It is so difficult to see sunshine from such a dark place when you are alone. Mary rest in peace.

Mary

Posted at 8:25 PM on May 19, 2012

Would love to see this man lose all control of his “plumbing faculties” to the point that if he went out in public, he would leave a stink that would make everyone see what a real piece of “sheeet” he is — What a disgusting soul.

sully101

Posted at 9:58 PM on May 18, 2012

Nope. Never has been, never will be.

Clarabelle

Posted at 12:08 PM on May 18, 2012

my heart breaks for people who lose all hope and take their lives”….this is so true!…….So is, ” living well is the best revenge”….Robert, herr husband was taking her kid’s away from her and cutting her off financailly…..I hope Robert can live with himsel …his kid’s will remeber how he treated they’re mother the Kennedy’s are dirtbag’s!………..Poor Mary did’nt have a chance…she married a cheater……I have heard first hand how he would go out and pick woman up…. he broke his wifes heart……also, another thing….I. have worked for the Kennedy’s in the past….Don’t expect a tip…they’re cheap…

Tara

Posted at 6:38 AM on May 18, 2012

I wish she could have hung in there long enough to get to the point that many scorned wives reach–when they realize that living well is the best revenge and that sometimes the best thing men do for us is leave us. It’s so sad that the love of her children was not enough to get into that dark place she was in. My heart breaks for people who lose all hope and take their lives.

nids

Posted at 12:14 AM on May 18, 2012

i jzt wish that i knew her before ..and tell her that there is our GOD who will not leave her..that God loves her..that life is worth living for..that she has still a future..i can relate the pain she was going thru bcz i was in that situation..but God saved me..rest in peace dear Mary..

Mamabear3546

Posted at 12:02 AM on May 18, 2012

I think it is so sad that this poor woman could not find life worth living. She was beautiful..so sad she couldn’t see that. She was a mother.. whose children adored her, I’m sure – they needed mom! No man or woman is worth taking your life over!!!! I wish she had made a phone call to a friend first!

Margarita le fort

Posted at 11:29 PM on May 17, 2012

She was suffering of mental anguish

JC

Posted at 9:49 PM on May 17, 2012

My opinion, if life’s too tough to handle, then just go.
No need to analyze a person.
Who knows, it’s supposedly better at the other side.
Purgatory is life on earth, it’s a home run on the other side.

dawna

Posted at 8:09 PM on May 17, 2012

These Kennedy males, except for JFK, Jr., make Bill Clinton look moral. I NEVER cared for Robt, Jr. Whenever I saw him I felt like gagging.

mamabear3546

Posted at 12:09 AM on May 18, 2012

JFK was an AMAZING president! A good father and he loved Jackie… but he had extramarital issues just the rest of them! had he lived and had Bobby lived … this country would be an entirely different place…for the good!!!

teri

Posted at 6:50 PM on May 17, 2012

I think the moral of the story is dont marry a Kennedy unless you are prepared to deal with adultery; they are all pigs

disco

Posted at 6:07 PM on May 17, 2012

Get a shrink. Accept responsibility for your actions. Be a human. Seems to me all that escaped these people even when reality came knocking.

cfc

Posted at 5:20 PM on May 17, 2012

I had a horrible experience with RFK’s son Christopher, who managed the Merchandise Mart in Chicago at the time (April 2000):
My mother, his former neighbor at 1120 N. Lake Shore Dr., told me to contact him if I ever needed help… Well, when my stepfather died & my siblings had my mother committed against her will, in order to rob the estate of which I was beneficiary, he refused to return my calls and betrayed my mother who trusted him. I am now 63, disabled & homeless.
These people can’t possibly think they are bound for heaven!

Averil Millard

Posted at 3:38 PM on May 17, 2012

Would this lady Mary have been so sick, had her husband been faithful and took care of her – I think not. Another true Kennedy. The Kennedy males should all be castrated.

TM

Posted at 2:59 PM on May 17, 2012

As with most LA/SOCAL-influenced sinners , the demons that are allowed to rule these misfits, just go on-and-on. Be it the Kennedys, Kardashiites, the extreme-left marxists in political power, or the morally corrupt Hollywood-set, it is extremely difficult to forgive these insane beings for their misguided, selfish and narcissistic ways. With all the money, all the ill-professed “heart-altruism,” they have bankrupted themselves and deprived their poor, innocent children from the wisdom that God may instill. This Kennedy couple were responsible for the moral well-being of six children, and failed miserably! May God have mercy on their children’s children.

Kelley

Posted at 2:35 PM on May 17, 2012

I met RFK Jr. about 22 years ago. Lost of deep psychological problems with RFKs children. I would never want to get near this family. Too out of touch with reality….RIP Mary Richardson…so sad. They marry for money, status and power and get thrown to the way side.

gbtw

Posted at 2:07 PM on May 17, 2012

it’s a sad situation, and i sympathize with her struggles. i also think the kennedy family is one f’ed up group where the women (and the daughters they raise- e.g., maria shriver) have historically been taught to just put up with things and keep quiet about it. that said, i am not going to demonize robert- even if he is a scoundrel. the circumstances surrounding her entering this relationship definitely put her in a “should have known” situation, and even if she didn’t, she could’ve left at any time. there were no financial reasons to have to stay there, b/c he would’ve had to pay to sustain a house for her and the kids whether he was with them or not. i’m not 100% sure what she was doing with the kids, anyway, being that they were shipped off to boarding school as soon as they were old enough. this was a troubled woman, who abused alcohol long before the divorce… she was an alcoholic. they always look for excuses to drink, and bobby gave her plenty of reasons- but a healthier more rational person would’ve just left. i do feel sorry for her, and would not doubt if this man were a philanderer- but i will not blame him for her death. she was a sick woman who didn’t know how to get help or didn’t want to get help (like when she ran out into the road to escape when he tried to bring her to a hospital to get help for her- before the divorce). she had four kids who could’ve smothered her with love and support, and i presume she had her own non-Kennedy family, too… but she made a different choice of what direction to go in. she was a sick woman who chose not to handle life, and for throwing it away on alcohol and then this, i feel very very sorry for her. my mom was an alcoholic, and i will say that as a child there were times when i would cry myself to sleep because i actually wished that she would just die so that my life would not be so hard. the shame at feeling that way toward your own parent… it’s an awful awful thing, alcoholism- and it cannot be blamed on the people around the alcoholic.

JW

Posted at 12:53 PM on May 17, 2012

Mary probably knew what she was getting with a Kennedy man. She married Robert 3 weeks after his divorce from his 1st wife was final and Mary was 7 months pregnant.

So Mary was upset he was dating another women – looks like it’s his style and did the same routine with here and his first wife.

Watch out Cheryl Hines!

BSSTS

Posted at 11:12 AM on May 17, 2012

Are there bigger slime in America than the male Kennedy klan?

I think Kennedy MEN, not the women, are the KINGS OF SLIME!

Donna Brown

Posted at 10:10 AM on May 17, 2012

Is nothing sacred to you people. This lady is dead n all of this bulls4!t you people wrote is probably a bunch of just that BS! She has children that you heartless animals should consider. SMDH

Sue B.

Posted at 9:33 AM on May 17, 2012

“hanged” herself.

Don

Posted at 9:29 AM on May 17, 2012

Very, very sad story.

(um, as corodon noted, people are not hung, clothes are. People are hanged).

Big Pete

Posted at 9:27 AM on May 17, 2012

Are there bigger slime in America than the male Kennedy klan?

boyoboy

Posted at 9:36 AM on May 17, 2012

You!

Westside Gal

Posted at 9:46 AM on May 17, 2012

You are so right. The Kennediy family looks good from the outside but is pure greed and self indulgence inside. They prey on the weak and then destroy. Nothing but a pack of wolves, and I mean no disrespect to wolves by saying that. Mary is just another sad victim.

Ernest M. Hughes

Posted at 9:21 AM on May 17, 2012

It doesn’t look like the “family curse” was involved; but then, she was only a Kennedy by marriage…

corodon

Posted at 9:12 AM on May 17, 2012

Or hanged herself. Whatever.
But a suicide is a sad story, and my sympathies go out to all who knew and loved her.

smartas

Posted at 9:35 AM on May 17, 2012

It’s hanged. A picture is hung.