Phillip Phillips Admits He's 'Scared Of Messing' Up On 'Idol'

Thu, May 17, 2012 6:23pm EDT by 5 Comments
Phillip Phillips American Idol Top 2

Ruby Courey

Posted at 7:24 PM on June 1, 2012

I had faith in Phillip frnm the get go. When he won (and even watching reruns) I crieed with him. I’ve loved him all the way. Stay tru to yourself, Phillip. And, you will always be “home.”

Constance

Posted at 11:25 PM on May 18, 2012

He most certainly did!!!!! I did not know the first 2 songs he sang, but I liked how they sounded. I thought oh no the judges think the 2nd song wasnt a WOW well because he doesn’t scream it doesn’t mean it did not have a WOW effect. Randy and Jennifer were so pro Josh it was little sickening. They all worked hard to get to the top 3 and all of Josh;s songs were so similar with the screeching in the I actually did enjoy a few of his songs when he didn’t scream them out I thought he might have done well Tues except he screamed at the end of the song that is suppose to be mellow and I said that just ruined it for me. So Phillip you just keep doing what you do so well, and sing your heart out you are the only one that truly feels the music and that is so much one of the reasons you are sooo gooooddd. Your last song was phenomenal and so touching Keep it up and the best to you and you be sure to take care ot the kidney situation when this is all done. You be sure to be well enough to come to Maine in August as we are planning on going to see you!!!!!

belen espinoza

Posted at 3:08 AM on May 18, 2012

phillip phillis your r the winner ggod luck you r very special an talented can waited to buy your music san diego ca

Hannah

Posted at 9:35 PM on May 17, 2012

Ive said it once and I’ll say it again. Phillip deserves to win. He did great last night on American idol and I hope he does well in the finale because I don’t know if I can handle another self centered pop star become the next winner of ai. Please pull through Phillip! I’m rooting for you.

gbtw

Posted at 7:16 PM on May 17, 2012

i didn’t like his version of seger, and this sort of explains it… he didn’t know the song. i think the contestants do need some help sometimes, but i think all in all, but i think the judges had some major fails last night. mariah for jessica was the most ridiculous of them all… actually, no, michael jackson for jessica was equally ridiculous. at least that song— she could’ve jazzed up ‘beat it’ or something like that… but not that hideous choice they gave her… they screwed her. she’s going home tonight. sad to say… i hope i am wrong, and that their expertise actually somehow expanded her fan base. i even went to vote for her last night and the fb app wouldn’t work- kept freezing. speaking of which, RIDICULOUS that one person can lodge 50 online votes? what? it should be one person, one vote- that would be a much more accurate way of voting.