Miley Cyrus: Nick Jonas Was My Biggest Heartbreak — Watch

Thu, May 17, 2012 9:56am EDT by 14 Comments
Miley Cyrus Nick Jonas

In a brand new interview Miley reveals that she was in love with Nick and he broke her heart when she was 14. Watch her talk about this emotional time!

Miley Cyrus has had her heart completely broken by Nick Jonas!

The 19-year-old says that she totally understands why girls might think it’s the end of the world when a guy breaks up with them, but she says there’s one thing you must remember.

“I had my biggest heartbreak when I was 14,” she says. “I was in love with somebody. I was in love with this person, I thought … the rest of my life is ruined because he doesn’t love me back. He doesn’t think I’m pretty then I’m not pretty. He doesn’t think I’m worth his time then I’m not.”

Miley says that even though it can seem like your world is crashing down around you, just remember this:

“This too shall pass … its not the end of the world,” she says. “Its not the eend of the world until there’s no more pulse you know what I mean? You’ve gotta keep going. Its something I always tell myself its generic but its true its a big something to remember.”

But now that Miley is in a serious relationship with Liam Hemsworth, we bet she’s happy it didn’t work out with Nick!

Loading video...

— Chloe Melas

More Miley News:

1. Miley Cyrus In Talks To Host ‘X-Factor’
  2. Miley Cyrus’ Racy Dance On The ‘LOL’ Set — Video
  3. Did Miley Cyrus Go Braless At Disneyland?

Betraydangel

Posted at 10:50 PM on October 1, 2012

Miley Cyrus is a whore. Nothing more. She dated 2 of the Jonas Brothers, 2 guys from two of her previous Hannah Montana movies, and now this poor sap Liam. Well, I hope he doesn’t freak out when he catches crab, herpes, or any of the other wonderful choice diseases Cyrus has. Good luck Liam. And a bit of an FYI, Miley Cyrus is the one that broke Nick’s heart. If you pay attention to gossip, you will know that Miley Cyrus cheated on Nick with one of those 2 boys from her Hannah Montana movies.

Kelli

Posted at 9:17 AM on September 9, 2012

I think she lost the v card to Nick and can’t get over him. Now about to be twenty if he gets any hotter he will birst into flames. He ruined her for all others. Let’s face it once yoive had Nick you have had the best.

Livvie

Posted at 7:47 PM on August 6, 2012

She can keep him [ Nick Jonas ] in her memories, like every normal person. They can even be friends and hang out but that doesn’t mean she loves him or whatever.She’s happy with Liam,they’re going to get married.What more? :)

gabby

Posted at 3:50 AM on June 1, 2012

I think her talking about it means she’s over it.

Jacky

Posted at 6:20 PM on November 2, 2012

Her talking about it means shes over it? Makes no sense, honestly.

hellokitty2142

Posted at 12:18 AM on May 18, 2012

It’s what all teenagers deal with in life. But your so happy with Liam so you should be okay. :)

kiky

Posted at 12:44 PM on May 17, 2012

First love will never be forgotten, but she is happier with Liam.. I prefer MIAM anyway (:

kiky

Posted at 12:43 PM on May 17, 2012

First love will never be forgoten, but she is happier with Liam.. I prefer MIAM anyway (:

thecat61

Posted at 11:27 AM on May 17, 2012

She’s better off with Liam.

nb

Posted at 10:15 AM on May 17, 2012

Poor*

nb

Posted at 10:09 AM on May 17, 2012

Poo Nick with a short dick.. He could’nt handle her sexiness, bet he regrets it now lol

Joanna

Posted at 12:42 AM on May 18, 2012

Your comment was completely immature. Nick is very handsome, and is probably able to handle more than you can imagine. If he can handle a 27 year old, then he can handle Miley. Besides, they were 14 years old and barely knew who they were as young teenagers and celebrities. Nick was a rising star who was getting busier by the minute. I love Miley, but she really needs to get over him. She has Liam now and they make an amazing couple. And Nick seems perfectly fine with his life right now, so all the talk of what happened a long time ago should be over now.

nikkib

Posted at 1:05 PM on May 24, 2012

thanks joanna

LALA

Posted at 11:19 PM on February 9, 2013

Lol and that explains why HE was the one who broke up with her.