Kristen Stewart: Why I Want To Get Married & Have A Family

Thu, May 17, 2012 9:40am EDT by 19 Comments
Kristen Stewart Interview

This is incentive for Robert Pattinson to pop the question: K-Stew reveals in a new interview why she’s so excited to tie the knot and have babies!

Kristen Stewart is so in love with Robert Pattinson, and now we know that she’s TOO excited to settle down and have a family!

K-Stew, 22, spoke with AztecNoticias about the future of her love life with Rob, 26. She couldn’t be more excited when asked about getting married and having kids!

“Yeah — totally,” she said. “I come from a really awesome family and everything about it makes me want to have my own, of course.”

Do YOU think Kristen and Rob will get married this year, HollywoodLifers?

– William Earl

More K-Stew:

1. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart ‘Inseparable’ At ‘SWATH’ Premiere After Party
  2. Get Kristen Stewart’s Sultry Eye Look
  3. Kristen Stewart Looks Sleek For ‘Snow White & The Huntsman’ In Berlin

shivani pal

Posted at 11:27 AM on June 28, 2012

i think rob n ks are sizzling couple n i think rob wil really luv n wil be protective 2wards her in real lyf

Emily

Posted at 4:16 PM on June 13, 2012

I think Rob and KStew should get their story like the Twilight Saga but I dont want them to have TOO many babies.. I just want them to have ONE child and name her ACCUALLY Renessmee! ^-^

edward stewart

Posted at 8:40 AM on May 22, 2012

Kristen Stewart actually i think in my mind she is the best and the most beautiful woman in this world so the man who’s gonna has her as wife he really should be great man to has that honor…

awww

Posted at 7:12 AM on May 21, 2012

Kristen will be a damm good wife for a lucky guy, in the near future and a phenomenal mother as well. All the best to her for the future.

mobygirl

Posted at 1:25 PM on May 18, 2012

no of course…that was just Kristen’s wanted for Her future…maybe in the future but not now! and also hoping that Robert Pattinson is the father of Her babies.

melody

Posted at 1:01 AM on May 18, 2012

This is what i am looking forward to, saying their ” I DO’s”. HOw i wished to see them together forever, and having that nice combination of children- i.e. british-american breed . . . .

j

Posted at 8:03 PM on May 17, 2012

please get married and have beautiful children not forgetting twins.

cris

Posted at 2:06 PM on May 17, 2012

It seems they are on track: Robsten Good luck!!

jessie

Posted at 2:29 PM on May 17, 2012

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions websites

Most people are not aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sitesThe site that has the best deals is saveonbuy,cöm

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit

How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know. I do know that I bought my son an iPad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift cards for $48.Why would I even think about shopping anyplace else?

crizo

Posted at 1:27 PM on May 17, 2012

come on you 2get married.

vangie01

Posted at 12:50 PM on May 17, 2012

Did you people see the statement, sam the prince made about being in love with kristen, first he said rob has some comp, now it’s this, he says it’s a joke but i that he is lying, what do you’ll think?

lol

Posted at 1:32 PM on May 17, 2012

that he has a gilrfriend already… and U read too much into it

Foreman

Posted at 12:33 PM on May 17, 2012

as Gladys implied I didn’t know that a person can profit $4356 in 4 weeks on the computer. have you read this page cashhuge[com]

Veronica

Posted at 12:06 PM on May 17, 2012

If anyone in Hollywood deserves to get married, it’s these two. They will actually make it work! Best of luck Robsten!!!

melissa gonzalez

Posted at 10:37 AM on May 17, 2012

I hope they would get married and have kids of then owns because babies are cute and adorable also beautiful having them your arm.

diana

Posted at 12:21 PM on May 17, 2012

yeah, THE GOLDEN CHILD

-_____-

Posted at 1:22 PM on May 17, 2012

And that sounds like a perfectly legitimate reason for two people to get married. /sarcasm. Grown up.

hannah

Posted at 6:17 PM on May 17, 2012

omg how old r u? u sound like a future teen mom.

Barath

Posted at 9:45 AM on May 17, 2012

u both sounds made for each other…