Nickelodeon's 'iCarly' Will End In November — So Sad

Thu, May 17, 2012 6:16pm EDT by 240 Comments
iCarly Cancelled

Oh no! iCarly will finish filming for good this June! We’ll be sad to see this show end!

Carly Shay’s (Miranda Cosgrove) days are coming to an end.

The popular Nickelodeon show iCarly will air its final episode in November, according to TVGuide.com.

“Everyone at iCarly has been like family to me for five years,” executive producer Dan Schneider told TVGuide.com. “When we film our very last scene, there will be a lot of crying, I know. But I also know that in television, you don’t want to over-stay your welcome. I want to go out the way we are — on a creative high-note. “

While it will be sad to everyone go, we are excited to see what projects Miranda takes on!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Will you be sad to see iCarly end? Weigh in below.

– Nicole Karlis

More Miranda Cosgrove:

1. Miranda Cosgrove Stuns On ‘Teen Vogue’ June Cover
  2. One Direction’s ‘iCarly’ Episode Will Make Them Superstars
  3. Miranda Cosgrove Tells Teens To Stop Tanning & Stay Safe In The Sun

Abigail

Posted at 11:18 PM on December 1, 2012

This is just cruel! Ending a popular show that everyone loved! You people are crazy who think its the right thing to do to get rid of icarly! When i saw the igoodbye episode i cried and cried and cried! People say the new show Marvin Marvin is replacing i carly. Marvin Marvin isnt even funny it is stupid! I saw the show and said Wow, how is THAT replacing icarly. MARVIN MARVIN IS THE STUPIDEST SHOW CREATED! Nick is breaking peoples heart!
This is stupid! Replacing icarly with a humorless show!

This Girl!

Posted at 11:47 PM on December 1, 2012

You guys definitely didnt over stay your welcome! You should atleast just shoot one more season, everyone absolutely loved the show, and it was a real tear jerker to watch the iGoodbye episode. You should just honestly concider just making ONE more season atleast, where Carly comes back for a year to visit. Its not even like people were getting tired of iCarly, like everyone i know would always be all pumped up and excited to watch every new episode, as soon as it aired. I could see if nobody was watching it anymore, but almost everyone i know wants icarly to stay!

iWantanotherseason!

This Girl!

Posted at 11:53 PM on December 1, 2012

And even if for example they make a new series with only sam. It still wont be the same. I honestly probably wont even concider watching it. Just keep making iCarly’s ! You see all these comments, no one wants it to go ! Hopefully if everyone keeps writing these types of comments, we can convince the producers just to stretch out one more season. Its showbusiness, guys, come on . Just make another season for some extra cash, and to keep the fans happy!

....

Posted at 12:07 AM on December 2, 2012

aniyah

Posted at 11:07 PM on December 1, 2012

vince ur a loser a hater ur i want to say alot of bad things about u

aniya

Posted at 11:01 PM on December 1, 2012

WHY DID U HAVE TO LEAVE I WILL ALWAYS WATCH YOUR SHOW ANYWAY I CAN I LOVE U ICARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : I

Dude

Posted at 4:42 PM on November 28, 2012

Praise the sun

Noel Conklin

Posted at 10:26 PM on November 27, 2012

I will miss iCarly I think they will be back on specials they even said on the last show that its not a goodbye but they are taking a break I hope to see them again all together soon My kids and i watch the iCarly all the time and are sadden on they not making new shows

Vicy

Posted at 8:11 AM on November 27, 2012

We LOVED iCarly. I actually just watched the final episode. Somehow I missed it. My husband and I always watched it. Even without the kids around…LOL. All good things come to an end.

Hector

Posted at 9:34 PM on November 25, 2012

Look now I speak to every one whene I say f u vince I know there is some haters on icarly now to u guys hooo know vince plz dont talk to him…….im a 13 year old boy thats just plane roooood when u said that if I knew u and knew were u lived id go over there and smake u in the face so hard it will only take me one smake to make my hand bleed to number 2 to this kid….. us….plz….look sponge bob is my favorite but u top it all…u got the first ladie to get on your tv show now u r leaving plz think about it!

Hector

Posted at 9:21 PM on November 25, 2012

Look now I speak to every one whene I say f u vince I know there is some haters on icarly now to u guys hooo know vince plz dont talk to him…….im a 13 year old boy thats just plane roooood when u said that if I knew u and knew were u lived id go over there and smake u in the face so hard it will only take me one smake to make my hand bleed to number 2 to this kid….. And hey maranda I know
ur not reading this butif u are please come back think of all of your fans u wouldnt be like thithisitwasntfallof us….plz….spoongebob is awsome and loved for ao long but look I actually like yous ecen more….

shnick.rocks.the.toast@hotmail.com

Posted at 8:59 PM on November 25, 2012

there ending cause they didn’t get a lot of rating

janelle

Posted at 6:02 PM on November 25, 2012

Just watched very last episode of icarly so see the show leave but hopefully mandria will come back with a new hit serious and the cast too

PSALMS19

Posted at 4:59 PM on November 25, 2012

WHY WHY WHY I LOVE ICARLY DONT GO.

tania

Posted at 12:02 AM on November 25, 2012

Dear iCarly,

Please don’t go! I am begging you, I love your show sooooo much. I am 8 years old and I watch your show everyday, I even record them. Please don’t go…

Mya

Posted at 11:23 PM on November 24, 2012

I miss you icarly! I wish that you would stay. I hope that you come back someday.

Karen

Posted at 6:14 PM on November 25, 2012

I cried so bad when i watch the last episode,i dont understand why its ending and ive entered sweepstakes and im the biggest fan in the world…..not a lie and i really want something from the show!!!!!PLEASE DONT GO I LOVE EVERYONE OF YOU!!!!!

Nessie

Posted at 11:23 PM on November 25, 2012

How do you enter the sweepstakes?

Hannah

Posted at 11:06 PM on November 24, 2012

How dare you shut off iCarly it was one of my favorites

richard teague

Posted at 10:30 PM on November 24, 2012

Please don’t take your show off I love you show will you every be makking any new ones or be on any new shows every again. I which you first show from now eveny when you wear on Drake and josh please don’t go off the air

richard teague

Posted at 10:25 PM on November 24, 2012

Please don’t take the shoe off

me

Posted at 6:36 PM on November 26, 2012

Why can’t she take her shoe off? She can take her shoes off just leave the show on.

Bri Mei

Posted at 8:54 PM on November 24, 2012

iCarly was one of the few shows I could allow my children to watch without worries..as a parent, I am sad to this go, but I am sure this will not be the last we see of this bunch! good luck.

hafsa

Posted at 1:28 PM on November 27, 2012

you can let your children watch anything else
BUT IT HAS TO BE NICE AND GOOD

Julia Leigh

Posted at 8:22 PM on November 24, 2012

@ Vince – Your a hater. We all love ICarly and if you dont like it then stop crushing peoples dream. How old are you? You dont understand that some people do like Teen Nick and always will, so SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!!!!!! Also, Victorious just started airing so, SHUT IT!!!!!!

@ Amey – I feel your pain

@ Darlene – I totally agree with you, ICarly will be missed. I think that Marvin Marvin is going to replace ICarly.

Julia Leigh

Posted at 8:08 PM on November 24, 2012

Dear Dan Schneider,

I jus watched IGoodbye and Me and my sisters almost started to cry.I was trying to hold the tears back, but my 3 year old sister climbed up onto my lap and started crying. She said ” ICarly is leaving, but I like ICarly “. It is sad to see her go, but she probably has a Game Plan for the future. Anyway, do you have any idea of whats going to happen now. Thank You.

Julia Leigh

not cool

Posted at 7:35 PM on November 24, 2012

this is stupid y did the end it

Colsen Semple

Posted at 7:10 PM on November 24, 2012

We will miss you iCarly!

Becky B

Posted at 4:40 PM on November 24, 2012

It’s sad to see icarly spot for good.
i’m crying right now. you are so stupid vince

vince

Posted at 1:51 PM on November 24, 2012

thank fvcking god. most horrible show on tv next to victorious which thankfully was cancelled.. im predicting cosgrove to be the first one pregnant and the blonde one to be in playboy

Tommy J

Posted at 3:34 PM on November 24, 2012

you r such a hater so stupid b****

Tommy J

Posted at 3:35 PM on November 24, 2012

@Vince your a stupid guy. If you hate this show, why are you on this page??? Leave the iCarly lovers alone!!!! INcluding me!!

Walt

Posted at 5:45 PM on November 24, 2012

Screw u

MineCraft Crééper

Posted at 9:31 PM on November 24, 2012

Cool story, bro.

bobryan

Posted at 8:39 AM on November 25, 2012

vince if you don’t like icarly then just stop saying bad things about them.

bobryan

Posted at 8:50 AM on November 25, 2012

vince your just a hater.EVERYONE hates haters like you.later dumb dumb hater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;( ;( ;(

aniyah

Posted at 11:04 PM on December 1, 2012

y would u say that u could have kept that to ya self

L washser

Posted at 1:39 PM on November 24, 2012

I!m a Mom and I loved Icarly! So upset o see the show cancelled.

PSALMS19

Posted at 12:49 PM on November 24, 2012

i carly icarly o icarly i miss you icarly!

Icarly song

Ron

Posted at 1:20 PM on November 25, 2012

I haven’t seen a TV duo like them since Carol Burnett and Vicki Lawrence. iCarly took me back to the shows of my childhood, I really hope to see Miranda and Jennette in something together again really soon, they are a great television team. It is sad to see the series end, but watching them grow up heading into season 4 I was expecting it, I knew the series had to end soon, as actors they have to grow – but what a collection of shows they created to re-watch over and over. its a show I feel will be remembered along with; Carol Burnett, I Love Lucie, and Daria.