Nickelodeon's 'iCarly' Will End In November — So Sad

Thu, May 17, 2012 6:16pm EST by 240 Comments
iCarly Cancelled

Oh no! iCarly will finish filming for good this June! We’ll be sad to see this show end!

Carly Shay’s (Miranda Cosgrove) days are coming to an end.

The popular Nickelodeon show iCarly will air its final episode in November, according to TVGuide.com.

“Everyone at iCarly has been like family to me for five years,” executive producer Dan Schneider told TVGuide.com. “When we film our very last scene, there will be a lot of crying, I know. But I also know that in television, you don’t want to over-stay your welcome. I want to go out the way we are — on a creative high-note. “

While it will be sad to everyone go, we are excited to see what projects Miranda takes on!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Will you be sad to see iCarly end? Weigh in below.

– Nicole Karlis

More Miranda Cosgrove:

1. Miranda Cosgrove Stuns On ‘Teen Vogue’ June Cover
  2. One Direction’s ‘iCarly’ Episode Will Make Them Superstars
  3. Miranda Cosgrove Tells Teens To Stop Tanning & Stay Safe In The Sun

Alonzo

Posted at 3:28 PM on September 20, 2014

That is really fascinating, You’re an overly professional blogger.
I have joined your rss feed and look forward to in the hunt for more of
your fantastic post. Also, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks

honey wakeman

Posted at 5:41 AM on August 1, 2014

oh my god no way icarly can’t stop fliming no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meghan

Posted at 4:06 PM on February 28, 2014

I am so sad icarly ended so sad hope you guys read this because you upseted a lot of fans and people that watched this show miss the show

jadon towe

Posted at 9:25 PM on January 22, 2014

Hey everyone I want this show back
And I think Dan Schneider should bring it back this april

Everny

Posted at 2:35 PM on October 5, 2013

i miss u guys but plz make another show as icarly

Chris Crammer

Posted at 7:13 PM on July 11, 2013

wtf man I cried the last show and now its gone for good man I say they should put one more season please

Tronzoid

Posted at 1:11 PM on August 20, 2013

Ahhhhh shut up

Tronzoid

Posted at 1:12 PM on August 20, 2013

Ohh cry cry so sad
AGHH SHUT UP

goodbye iCarly

Posted at 5:41 AM on May 31, 2013

Hopefully something like iCarly will be aired soon. With all the same casts together and a few more new ones.

Sheala

Posted at 6:55 PM on July 11, 2013

Sam and Cat duh?

i will mis you

Posted at 7:00 PM on May 12, 2013

you guys should not stop do you know how many fans you are upseting im one of those fans i watched your show when i was upset but this is upseting i loved you and i thought you would do all of your 10 year gig ICARLY WAS MY LIFE SO PLEASE DO NOT STOP I HOPE YOU READ THIS

Please icarly

Posted at 1:29 PM on April 6, 2013

I HOPE THIS IS A APRIL FOOLS !!! I LOVE YOU ICARLY I GOT NOTHING TO DO IF YOUR NOT HERE

Olivia

Posted at 5:30 PM on January 2, 2013

OMG I cried when it ended. I just turned 16 and that’s another
Part of my young childhood gone! First drake and josh then iCarly
And now victorious is in it’s last season!

love you icarlyyyy!

Posted at 6:00 PM on December 27, 2012

i love icarly please dont leave iv cried alot you understand lisin to us whats wronng with you your changing i am to and its sad and im only 10 writing this but please dont be like dance so raven and one on one but good to your fans see ya later i love you carly and rest

viaz

Posted at 3:57 AM on December 26, 2012

It will be very sad, I really love icarly. I have been watching it forever

PSALMS19

Posted at 8:26 PM on December 17, 2012

I LOVE I CARLY

AGregory

Posted at 1:44 PM on December 4, 2012

it was very sad to see it go. My daughter was so upset. iCarly was a good wholesome show and super funny!

Kevin

Posted at 1:17 PM on December 2, 2012

The show is too good to stop!!! We need to do something!!!

Kevin

Posted at 1:16 PM on December 2, 2012

We have to do something like a petition to stop this show from ending!!!

Emma's Mom

Posted at 3:31 AM on December 2, 2012

I can’t believe iCarly is canceled! This was an excellent show! So much fun! I am a 47 years old Mom of a nine years old Daughter and I absolutely loved the show. I would watch the show even when she as away. She is so upset righ now and so am I. We both cried watching last episode. I cried because I realized how upset she was, and also because love you, too! You just don’t do that!!! You have an obligation to your fans!!! I understand you are growing and changing but so do the kids, and they loved you for so many years, religiously watched every show. You don’t just decide to do other stuff. This is just not right. My Daughter adored Sam and loved everybody else on the show. You guys are going to be soooo missed!!!! Please come back and finish your ten years gig! Come back! We love you!

Remy Voogd

Posted at 3:20 AM on April 14, 2013

hi i love your web cast and are very sad that you quit with it but i want to know whats the new project is because ther will be soon nothing on tv any more i have heard that victorious will have ther last season and other things i don’t like it on tv its only bla bla you know and that sucks so we wanna realy know whats next for you because the dutch tv is gonna be sad and ther will be nothing to watch well i will say goodbye and i hope to see more of you miranda i will watch all the news till you have a new project bye bye greets Remy voogd out holland