Stars Mourn Donna Summer's Death On Twitter — Rihanna, Katharine McPhee & More

Thu, May 17, 2012 1:58pm EST by 6 Comments
Donna Summer Dead

sex

Posted at 12:12 AM on May 19, 2012

Pretty portion of content. I simply stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to claim that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing on your feeds and even I success you access constantly fast.

stampe di arte

Posted at 2:22 AM on May 18, 2012

Excellent items from you, man. I’ve take into accout your stuff prior to and you’re just extremely excellent. I actually like what you’ve bought right here, really like what you’re saying and the way in which through which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to stay it sensible. I cant wait to learn much more from you. That is really a terrific web site.

realizzazione siti internet roma

Posted at 2:16 AM on May 18, 2012

I have been browsing on-line more than 3 hours nowadays, yet I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It’s beautiful price sufficient for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the net can be much more helpful than ever before.

Lala

Posted at 4:04 PM on May 17, 2012

So sad that she’s gone, she’ll be missed! Its so crazy! But she truly changed the industry and she could SING!!! love her :)))

P-NUTT

Posted at 2:54 PM on May 17, 2012

I just found out 12 minutes.How very sad, indeed. I didn’t even know that she was ill.She was a lady and a half who could sing circles around all of these so called “divas”. She is with Jesus.Ms. Summer will be sorely missed.My condolences to her family.

Bre

Posted at 2:14 PM on May 17, 2012

I was shocked kinda when i heard this!! i have all her popular songs on my Ipod,first it was Etta James,Amy winehouse and others now this!!! WHY IS THE BEST PEOPLE DIEING THIS YEAR please stop dieing!! it’s not right :( my hearts broken
Donna i loved u,u were a fantastic woman to me and i hope to see u again soon.this doesn’t mean i’m saying goodnight this means see ya later