'American Idol' Results: And The Final Two Are…

Thu, May 17, 2012 9:02pm EDT by 231 Comments
American Idol Joshua Ledet Eliminated

news feed

Posted at 8:44 AM on February 11, 2013

I used to be more than happy to seek out this internet-site.I wanted to thanks on your time for this excellent read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I’ve you bookmarked to check out new stuff you weblog post.

Mary Murphy

Posted at 3:56 PM on May 30, 2012

I am devastated. I have faithfully watched and Joshua or Jessice deserved to win. Phillip is a disgrace to the show. He can’t sing and he is horrific to watch. Why did the only one of the top twenty who couldn’t sing a melody win? It has to be the teen girls who vote for white boys with guitars. I am disgusted with the show. I have voted for 9 years and I have always been okay with the results, but this is absolutely awful. Somehow, the show needs to limit the teeny bopper vote to find real talent.

Debra Ann

Posted at 11:12 PM on June 3, 2012

I agree with everything you said, except that P. Phillips can’t sing…of course he can sing, but he should never have been in the top three and wasn’t half as good as Josh & Jessica. I was totally SHOCKED when Josh was eliminated and actually felt really sick over it and didn’t even want to watch the rest of the show…and Jessica should have come in second and I thought Skylar or Hollie should have come in third….but, I’m still really devastated and it’s been 2 weeks now. Just can’t stop thinking about it and how Joshua should definitely have won it, hands down!!!!!

office for mac 2011 product key

Posted at 8:01 PM on May 24, 2012

Hi there, simply changed into alert to your blog through Google, and located that it is really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll appreciate in case you continue this in future. A lot of other folks will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

ajj

Posted at 3:37 PM on May 24, 2012

Please this is and always will be the American way
,Stop watching this mess you already knew that when America votes who was going to win. Talent has nothing to do with and who needs these judges if their vote means nothing.
STOP WATCHING this fake s___.

DENISE HALL

Posted at 9:09 PM on May 22, 2012

josh is the real american idol, the show is fake and bogus

nikita francis

Posted at 9:17 PM on May 23, 2012

what a waist of time now that joshua is gone really do nt care who wins now

Janelle Palm

Posted at 2:51 AM on May 24, 2012

This is ridiculous! I vow to never watch American Idol again! Are you kidding me, Phillip P., before Jessica! Or even Joshua! America’s got it f—– up! I’ve been watching A.Idol since it’s started and this year I’ve lost all faith. This Sucks!!!!!

Di Speaks

Posted at 1:23 PM on May 24, 2012

I agree Janelle, if I watch this show again, I request that someone please tattoo “stupid” on my forehead!

Joshua and Jessica should have been the final two. Both extremely talented. Phillip was weak with only a few good performances. The voted proved that the most talented doesn’t always get the votes. Even the judges were shocked!!

julio sapag

Posted at 6:14 PM on May 22, 2012

GENIO GENIO.. GENIOO… JOSHUAAAAA.. ya es el GRAN IDOLO DE american idol…………………. QUIERO TENER TODOS SUS TEMAS ES UN GENIA TOTALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL un interprete de aquellos SALUD JOSHUA desde Tucuman Argentina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carolina

Posted at 8:56 PM on May 21, 2012

am overwhelmed with the disqualification of joshua on American Idol does not follow that the best has been removed, everything is a lie if you had your choice, I have lost faith in this program

billy evans

Posted at 8:07 PM on May 21, 2012

Who cares please quit crying rascist.

veronica phillip

Posted at 4:53 PM on May 21, 2012

Out of the last three singers Joshua Ledet is and was the best. .I cannot see how and why he was eliminated when he had the edge on the other two singers in every way that you can think of.

buse

Posted at 4:41 PM on May 21, 2012

“Phillip Phillips was safe, leaving Jessica Sanchez and Joshua Ledet to fight for the final spot.”

I THINK U SHOULD CHECK ALL THE FACTS CORRECTLY. BEFORE U POST ANYTHING ON THE WEBB…JESSICA WAS THE ONE WHO’S SAFE AND LEFT PP AND JOSHUA FIGHTING FOR THE FINAL SPOT…

Sandsman101

Posted at 2:39 PM on May 21, 2012

How can Jennifer’s elimination be racist when Fantasia won that year?