Is Sammi Sweetheart Really Pregnant?

Wed, May 16, 2012 12:47pm EDT by 8 Comments
Sammi Sweetheart Pregnant

The rumor mill has been buzzing after the ‘Jersey Shore’ star was snapped with what some thought was a suspicious belly bump — but HollywoodLife.com has EXCLUSIVE details!

Is Sammi “Sweetheart” Giancola getting baby fever from fellow guidette Snooki?

Rumors of Sammi’s pregnancy were the buzz of Altlantic City, where she played host at The Pool After Dark at Harrah’s Resort in May, according to Reality Weekly but HollywoodLife.com can officially tell you she’s not pregnant!

“She was there with her sisters, mom and friends,” the source says. “She had a few drinks and that dress doesn’t show any bump! She’s not pregnant.”

For now, rumors are all they are. “Even though Snooki is having a baby, it’s not my time right now,” Sammi told the magazine. “Maybe in a couple of years, or a long time down the road.”

What do you think of the pregnancy rumors, HollyMoms?

More Sammi Sweetheart news:

1. Sammi Sweetheart Launches Her First Fragrance
  2. ‘Jersey Shore’ Star Ronnie Ortiz Reveals: The Most Romantic Thing I Ever Did For Samm
  3. ‘Jersey Shore’ Star Sammi Sweetheart Says: I’m Still In Love With Ronnie

breaking news

Posted at 6:11 AM on February 11, 2013

Im impressed, I must say. Actually hardly ever do I encounter a weblog thats both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you’ve got hit the nail on the head. Your thought is outstanding; the difficulty is one thing that not enough persons are talking intelligently about. I’m very comfortable that I stumbled throughout this in my search for one thing regarding this.

Sofia

Posted at 5:20 AM on May 18, 2012

Hopefully not by Ronnie since he likes to shove her. Shoving isn’t good for pregnant women.

daleana

Posted at 3:30 AM on May 17, 2012

although i think sammi is one of the maturest person on jersey shore show, don’t think she mature enough to have a baby, even though i think this story is fake!

K Griffin

Posted at 6:44 PM on May 16, 2012

I caught Hollywoodlfe.com’s mistake…Atlantic City, not Altlantic. Second of all, I thought Snooki’s pregnancy was a rumor til she confirmed it.

nakayla alston

Posted at 4:59 PM on May 16, 2012

AWWW!!

Teen Mom

Posted at 4:20 PM on May 16, 2012

If she is having a baby and Jwow and Deena turn up havin babies than this might be their plan or might be MTV plan. Bit I think she would be a good mother.

not Sure OO

Posted at 2:58 PM on May 16, 2012

for sure this could be a Rumor

Brandy