'Revenge' Recap: A Tragic Death & A Surprise Kiss Changes Everything

Wed, May 16, 2012 11:47pm EDT by 6 Comments

Emily had her sights set on the white-haired man on the May 16 episode of ‘Revenge,’ and she won’t give up until this man — who murdered her father — is dead!

Because Charlotte’s (Christa B. Allen) been having pill problems lately, she was on lockdown this week’s Revenge, and her therapist suggested family therapy. I can’t even begin to picture the Graysons going through family therapy. Conrad (Henry Czerny) would probably show up with Lydia (Amber Valletta) since she’s obviously back in the picture, and Victoria (Madeleine Stowe) would call in back-up from the government agents investigating her ex-husband’s involvement in the terrorist attack.

My guess is that Charlotte would come out of therapy much worse off than she is now. Like expected, the family session turned into an argument between Conrad and Victoria. I mean, she did steal every piece of evidence linking everyone involved to the terrorist attack, and she handed that evidence over to Daniel (Joshua Bowman). Now he must make a decision about what to do with it — unless Emily (Emily VanCamp) gets her hands on it first).

After being behind bars, Daniel’s concerned about his image, so his and Emily’s wedding may be a chance for him to finally give everyone the spectacle they’ve been waiting to see. However, Emily’s thoughts were elsewhere. Because Daniel arranged for Ashley (Ashley Madekwe) to help with wedding plans, Emily was stuck at home when she was supposed to be keeping a watchful eye on the white-haired man — so she hired her right-hand man Nolan (Gabriel Mann) for the job!

Emily was fully prepared to kill the man who murdered her father, but her true friend led her to the wrong address, postponing the man’s agony for a bit longer. Fortunately, Nolan — dressed as a cable guy — installed cameras so Emily could keep track of her enemy.

Daniel tried to bribe Jack (Nick Wechsler) with $1 million to keep his mouth shut about the night on the beach. It was expected that Jack would be on cloud nine with all that money he planned to use to start a charity. Sadly, his dog Sammy — OK, he’s technically Emily‘s dog — was in his worst shape possible after all those years. They finally said goodbye to the friend that once linked them in the past, and they sealed that goodbye… with a kiss! It’s probably more important to note that Ashley was watching from outside the window. Emily is usually one step ahead of everyone; she really should have know someone was watching!

After all was said and done, it seemed like the white-haired man was one step ahead of his stalkers, because he got his hands on Nolan at the end of the episode!

The earth-shattering, incredible, too-intense-for-words finale is next week! Do you think Daniel hand over the evidence to his father? What do you hope the future holds for Emily and Jack? And are you hoping to see Emily finally kill her father’s murderer? Leave us a comment with your thoughts and theories below!

— Jaymie Bailey

srilanka news room

Posted at 10:02 PM on May 26, 2012

I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site. Reading this info So i’m satisfied to exhibit that I have an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I such a lot undoubtedly will make certain to do not omit this website and give it a look regularly.

Lisa M.

Posted at 11:08 PM on May 18, 2012

NOLAN WAS NOT KILLED! The writers just want to make some of you think that but I believe he just blacked out and come next season, we will see Nolan alive and well, er, well okay, not exactly well…he’ll be tied up somewhere and the white-haired guy will be interrogating him. Emily will learn about Nolan being kidnapped and she will come to the rescue as always! Goodbye white-haired dude! Love the “Jack” character (and actor — yummy, yummy!) The show is great and I love all the characters. Has shades of “Dynasty” and “Dallas” all rolled into one great show!

JulieAnne

Posted at 3:06 PM on May 17, 2012

Excuse my horrible typing and missing words from some sentences like OH ,I HOPE ect…I’m watching last nights episode while typing at the same time but I’m sure y’all got the gest of my comment!!! TEAM JACK!!!!!:-):-)AND REST IN PEACE LITTLE SAMMY! You are by far the oldest dog in history!!But I’m very glad he got to live all those years so he could see Amanda again before he went home to doggy Heaven!OMG. HAVE I MENTIONED HOS MUCH I TOTALLY CAN NOT STAND ASHLEY?

JulieAnne

Posted at 3:00 PM on May 17, 2012

Oh hope that Amanda/Emily gets her hands on the white haired man and KILL KILL KILL him!I know I would do the same thing if someone murdered my dad! And I really hope that Amanda/Emily brings all those evil monsters ,also known as THE GRAYSONS, so she doesn’t have to go through with the scam marriage to that little wimpy Daniel ! Yuk! She belongs with Jack , whom I am very sure would help her and Nolan if she would just tell him who she really is! Ashley and Daniel are the ones that should be getting married! She has always been jealous and two faced with Amanda/Emily! With jealous little gold diggers like Ashley as friends, who needs the Graysons???

Micky

Posted at 6:46 PM on October 15, 2012

I can’t believe people believe Emily belongs with Jack. Jack is creepy. I mean who obsesses over a girl he met over one summer when he was ten? And yes, he does obsess. I mean he named his boat after her and shagged the real Emily when he thought she was Amanda. I mean come on.. the entire Jack/Emily thing is forced and creepy. Daniel/Emily at least has a spark, or it did until Daniel turned evil Grayson. And on top of being incredibly stalkery, he’s as dull as soup. Team Nolan all the way.

annamae

Posted at 7:53 AM on May 17, 2012

Well I love. The. Show and I think Emily. Should decision. Which one she. Love more and try to deal the person who gad her father. Kill he shouldl be a goner I would kill him my self