Melissa Gorga To Teresa Giudice: Stop Attacking My Marriage

Wed, May 16, 2012 1:47pm EST by 11 Comments
Melissa Gorga Teresa Giudice

Melissa tells HollywoodLife.com in a new interview that she was absolutely shocked when Teresa told her husband that she would leave him for a richer guy. Plus, she even talks about the reports that Joe is cheating on Teresa!

Melissa Gorga wants her sister-in-law Teresa Giudice to back off! HollywoodLife.com spoke to the Real Housewives of New Jersey star about her ongoing feud with Teresa and her real feelings about being called a “tramp” by Joe Giudice and a “c**t” by Teresa.

“It’s hard watching these episodes,” Melissa tells us. “Because there’s a lot going on behind my back.”

In one of the recent episodes from season four, Teresa tells her brother Joe Gorga that Melissa will leave him once her music career gets more successful.

“I’m trying to put myself in her shoes and figure out why she’s saying those things,” she tells us. “I just ask that she leave my marriage alone.”

Even though Teresa has no problem in questioning Melissa’s marriage, the reality star tells us she won’t comment on the reports that Joe is cheating on Teresa.

“I’m not going to go there,” she says. “It’s off limits and looks are off limits too. I just ask that she leave my marriage alone!”

But she is really upset that Joe made fun of her: “Looks are off limits. I’m insulted, I was called a “tramp” on national TV, what am I going to do? Go to dinner with them and act like nothings wrong?”

Will she and Teresa ever make amends?

“I think there’s hope,” she tells us. “I still love her, and I love those kids. I’m quicker to forgive than Joe.”

WATCH THE INTERVIEW WITH MELISSA HERE:

More ‘RHONJ’ news:

1. ‘RHONJ’ Season 4 Preview: Teresa & Joe’s Feud Erupts
  2. ‘Celebrity Apprentice’: Teresa Throws Paul Under The Bus
  3. ‘RHONJ’ Preview: Teresa Explodes At Jacqueline Laurita & Caroline Manzo, Calls Them ‘Evil’

Bob

Posted at 6:33 PM on June 6, 2012

“Who Cares”????? Bunch of millionaires on TV acting like a bunch of idiots! I think they all need PROZAC for Christ Sake!

zara

Posted at 8:50 AM on June 5, 2012

Its a set up Melissa “good girl act”. it is so fake!…the table has turned this season.
Caroline, Jacqueline and Melissa are in it together. It is too much of a coincidence that at every get together (esp at Jacqueline’s house) Melissa is first to show up. So Caroline, Jacqueline “conveniently” discusses Teressa and “ask” Melissa about it. Come on, they are Teressa’s friend why would you be going to the white dress party with them or coming and talking about Teressa just before she enters.

Angela

Posted at 4:06 PM on May 24, 2012

I love how Melissa is the victim when her husband said things to Teresa about her husband cheating on her, so ya she fired back by saying that stuff about Melissa to her brother. Somehow it is Teresa that started it all? That’s a buch of bs. the gorga’s are not innocent here.

Angel

Posted at 9:25 PM on May 24, 2012

Umm i have know girls that Joe has hit on sooo Ter brother isnt that far off… Just saying Teresa needs to grow up and stop starting things.. like telling her brother Melissa would leave him for a rich man.. um how is that mending anything???

besspaula

Posted at 1:09 PM on May 21, 2012

i have a terrible thing w my sist in law. hate her. so i dont think its wise to make up.

Wow

Posted at 12:54 PM on May 18, 2012

Wow! This sounds like Teresa. It is obvious that Teresa is jealous of Melissa. She cant handle it, that is why she acts that way.. I like Melissa! If anyone looks like an animal its Teresa………….sorry

zara

Posted at 8:41 AM on June 5, 2012

I disagree….Yes Melissa is younger and hotter but Teressa was on TV and if there is anyone that is jealous it is Melissa. She just had to get on even if it means airing her dirty laundry out in the open. Women get jealous over anything

Jennifer

Posted at 4:14 PM on May 17, 2012

This girl is the biggest fake and liar. “I am quicker to forgive than Joe”. Are you fricken kidding me. You spend hours reving your hubby up with your garbage. You lie through your fake boobs. You are a joke. Stick to cooking and taking care of kids….that you can handle. If you need extra cash put a pole in your livingroom and you can entertain your guests for money. You know how to do that remember!!!!!!

Brandy Jersey

Posted at 3:24 PM on May 16, 2012

go Melissa Keep doing your Thang

lee

Posted at 1:54 PM on May 16, 2012

ugh! Im so sick of melissas good girl act!!

Angela