Kim Kardashian: My Romance With Kanye West Is Better Than Kris Humphries

Wed, May 16, 2012 9:15am EDT by 50 Comments
Kim Kardashian Kanye West

Kim reveals in a brand new interview that Kanye will be on the upcoming season of ‘KUWTK’ but that she’s not going to show as much of her life like she did with Kris! Who do you like Kim with more?

Kim Kardashian isn’t going to totally shield her new relationship with Kanye West from the E! cameras. But the reality star admits to E! why she’s going to be much more careful this time around.

“I’m not going to be taking a bubble bath and drinking champagne or on a sex swing [on camera] like Khloé and Lamar do,” Kim says. “It’s not going to be like that.”

Kim was spotted flying to London sporting a sexy all black look on May 15 — perhaps to see Kanye? But although Kim isn’t going to show every single minute like she did with her marriage to Kris Humphries, Kim will give fans a glimpse at their love.

“I want to show my life,” she says. “If we are having dinner and he does show up, I’m sure we’re not going to go, ‘Stop the cameras!’ My heart’s a little more guarded. I showed so much of myself in the past. You almost get embarrassed showing this big wedding, which I would have had cameras or not. So I think you want to just guard yourself.”

[E!]

— Chloe Melas

More Kardashians:

1. Kris Jenner Throws Kourtney Kardashian A Second Baby Shower
  2. Khloe Kardashian & Mason Disick Celebrate Mother’s Day — Cute Pics
  3. Kris Jenner: You’re Cruel To Khloe Kardashian By Pushing Her To Get A DNA Test

Simon Scowell

Posted at 12:02 PM on December 26, 2012

The only reason the romance is better is cause Kanye does not go after her poonanny!…Kris would bone her out, then give her money for services rendered……KAnye gives Kim money to KIm so they can hang out like bff’s!

Serena

Posted at 3:22 PM on June 14, 2012

I think that her and Kanye are perfect for the simple fact that he will let her wear the pants while Kris would tell her to go to hell i think kris is way to good for her

Olaide

Posted at 9:43 PM on June 1, 2012

Kimye r both adorable together.love them n I wish them everlasting love

latoria

Posted at 9:14 PM on May 20, 2012

really odd couple but cute

tiffy

Posted at 4:32 PM on May 18, 2012

i FIND YOU OBNOXIOUS

Shaneyney Jenkin's

Posted at 8:39 AM on May 18, 2012

I cannot beleive a word this skank utters….The Kardashian’s are dirtbag’s…..Kim is just a high priced dropoff!…KIm is a beard for kanye…evryone in the industry knows kanye likes dick!

Wesfaye

Posted at 5:17 PM on May 17, 2012

What talent does she has being a pro and digger. Kris you are really blessed for not having this B at all. I’m really disgusted with the whole families.