Justin Bieber Reveals: I've Had A Beer

Wed, May 16, 2012 2:04pm EST by 41 Comments
Justin Bieber GQ Magazine 2012

Are YOU shocked Justin Bieber drinks alcohol, despite being only 18?

Justin Bieber is not a little kid anymore — and he’s not trying to hide the fact that he’s becoming a man. In a new tell-all interview, the 18-year-old pop star admitted he’s not as squeaky clean as you might think. In fact, he’s even had a frosty brew or two!

“For me, it’s just like, I like to be in control of myself,” Justin told GQ. “I mean, I’ve had a beer, like, before…But I never get out of control.”

It’s hard to believe the little “Baby” singer we’ve watched grow up in front of our very eyes is old enough to throw one back after a long day, but we have to remember he IS legally allowed to drink in his home country of Canada. Plus, he promises he’s not going to join the ranks of wild, partying young stars.

“I mean, I keep my guard up a lot, because you know, you can’t trust anyone in this business,” he explained. “That’s what’s sad. You can’t trust anybody. I learned the hard way.”

What do you think of Justin’s alcohol revelation? Are you disappointed in him or does it just make him human?

[GQ]

More Justin Bieber News:

1. Justin Bieber Reveals The Song He Wrote For His Mom
  2. Justin Bieber Gets Hot & Heavy With A Married Woman — Find Out Who
  3. Justin Bieber Gets In The Ring With Boxer Floyd Mayweather

Swiftie

Posted at 6:16 AM on February 3, 2013

I couldn’t care less its not like alcohol will kill him lol

nataliya

Posted at 11:43 AM on June 4, 2012

i really think he should wait. even though hes famous and gts 2 do verything he wants dosn’t mean he should take advatage

kyla

Posted at 6:30 PM on November 28, 2012

he’s not. i live in Canada and its totally legal to drink when your 18.

jessie

Posted at 5:50 PM on May 23, 2012

Oh. You rebel.

Fuzz Mulrooney

Posted at 5:58 PM on May 22, 2012

Beer makes a good semen chaser.

AllisonneLovesYuh

Posted at 3:38 AM on May 22, 2012

umm,actually this is pretty normall. and FYI just cuz you try something once or twice,doesent mean itt’le lead to harder things. i smoked weed, hadd 3 beers when i was 12,again when i was 14, and now,at 27,have not continued on with that one time experience. soo,yah.

Canada

Posted at 12:57 PM on May 21, 2012

Actually we have to be 19 to drink legally in Ontario, not 18.

Canada2

Posted at 7:11 PM on May 27, 2012

actually, the legal drinking age is 18 if you are drinking within the home. To drink in public and to buy alcohol ya have to be 19 :)

nick

Posted at 6:27 PM on May 19, 2012

sometime people say if you drink beer when your age is 12,13,14,15,16,17,18 you never gonna get tall like you mum or dad….you will stay the same until you get old and have beard