Jennifer Lopez Leaving 'American Idol' — New Report

Wed, May 16, 2012 3:44pm EST by 17 Comments
Jennifer Lopez Quits American Idol

Melissa

Posted at 8:45 AM on May 28, 2012

Im so sad Jennifer is leaving she is my role model.ive had a really hard life and she keeps me going.thank you for just being you

GEM

Posted at 2:13 AM on May 18, 2012

I would be very sorry to see LoPez leave the show., but if so, I would recommend as a judge Lovine Jimmy. He is the man that tutors the singers back stage.

David

Posted at 2:15 PM on May 17, 2012

American Idiol is about the contestants not about Jennifer Lopez. If she left it would not make one difference. I think they should try and get Paula to come back.

Thuy-Thuong

Posted at 9:50 PM on May 16, 2012

Bring back Paula and Simon! That would be the season to remember.

Linda

Posted at 9:26 PM on May 16, 2012

I was over American Idol until Steven and Jennifer came on. If she leaves I will probably only watch if nothing else is on that I like. Just being honest.

Kayla

Posted at 9:19 PM on May 16, 2012

I really do think that Jennifer wants to leave American idol. I don’t think that she is doing it just to get paid more money. She doesn’t need the money anymore. She’s #1 on the forbes richest celebrity list. She has a big upcoming world tour, new music and new movies coming out. Shes back on top already.

Julian

Posted at 9:15 PM on May 16, 2012

I LOVE JLo!!!!! I think that she should leave American idol. I’m tired of all these new singing shows and pop stars like Christina, and Britney being judges. Sooner or later people are gonna stop watching Idol. Jennifer should leave before the show rating get lower. She the #1 richest celebrity in the world!!!!!! She doesn’t need the show anymore. She should focus on movie, music, and her coconuts ( babies) LOL

Katie

Posted at 8:40 PM on May 16, 2012

I think Jennifer threw Jessica under the bus on idol tonite–it was an incredbly hard Mariah song she chose for her to sing. If you sing Whitney or Mariah you will always come up short even if you do a great job.

rohaima

Posted at 7:53 AM on July 5, 2012

what ever the decision is,! i will probably accept it!
j-lo is still everybody’s role model!!

Toni Barra

Posted at 6:25 PM on May 16, 2012

Oh crap was this supposed to be about Jlo… I’m just jealous she gets to sit next to him :)

Never say Never

Posted at 5:48 PM on May 16, 2012

SEE YA!!!!

nanlu

Posted at 5:32 PM on May 16, 2012

I would miss her and i liked the judges this year…..bummer

doglover

Posted at 4:19 PM on May 16, 2012

I’ll bet this is just a ploy on her part to make the producers of AI come up with more money in order to keep her. I’ll bet if they come up with more $$ she would find a way to be less busy!

helenaroxas

Posted at 11:01 AM on May 17, 2012

all 3 judges should be replaced . . because they are boring, they say the same thing . . .and look what they and jimmy did to jessica, they chose the best songs for philipp and joshua and sosososo songs for jessica . . . i was surprised when they gave joshua and phlipp standing ovations . . lsiten to the song of philippp, he missed a line and yet they find it incredible . . .ur so biased

helenaroxas

Posted at 11:04 AM on May 17, 2012

all 3 judges should be replaced . . because they are boring, they say the same thing . . all jennifer could do is flirt with philipp . . .they used jessica to increase their viewers and then pull her down

David

Posted at 2:19 PM on May 17, 2012

Not only that… Jennifer only wish she could sing like Jessica.

rohaima

Posted at 7:45 AM on July 5, 2012

JENNIFER LOPEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
pls!!!don’t leave A.I!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE will miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!