Emily Maynard: What I'm NOT Looking For On 'The Bachelorette'

Wed, May 16, 2012 2:26pm EDT by 8 Comments

Emily wants to find ‘a real guy’ on ‘The Bachelorette.’ Keep reading to find out what she’s NOT looking for!

Emily Maynard is ready to find love on The Bachelorette, but admits that certain character traits are a complete turnoff. “It’s a deal-breaker if he talks about success, I can fit in his jeans or he has more [grooming] products than I do,” the 26-year-old reality starlet tells OK!

Though Emily’s requests seem normal enough, the blonde beauty has had a tough time finding true love. After the tragic death of her boyfriend Ricky Hendrick in 2004, Emily went looking for love on season 15 of The Bachelor with Brad Womack, but only found heartbreak.

After taking time to heal, Emily decided to get back in the game and look for love on reality TV yet again.

“You have to be a hopeless romantic to put yourself on The Bachelor or The Bachelorette,” she admits. “It scares me to death, but everything I went through on The Bachelor was worth it. I fell in love and it changed me as a person.”

The producers have reportedly bent over backwards to meet Emily’s demands, which included a $250,000 paycheck and filming part of the show in her hometown of Charlotte, N.C.

“I wanted life to be as normal as possible,” she explains. “It helps the guys know what they are getting into with me — and most importantly, I get to make my daughter, Ricki, lunch every day and leave notes in her lunch box.”

Will YOU watch Emily look for love this season on The Bachelorette?

Jennifer Kamm

More Emily Maynard News

1. Chris Harrison Says Emily Maynard Isn’t As Sweet As She Seems
  2. Emily Maynard’s First Official Bachelorette Pic Revealed
  3. ‘Bachelorette’ Emily Maynard ‘Had a Great Time’ On Her First Date, Eyewitness Reports

free pdf book search engine

Posted at 6:50 PM on June 16, 2012

Helpful info. Lucky me I found your website by chance, and I’m shocked why this twist of fate did not took place in advance! I bookmarked it.

jan lang

Posted at 2:19 PM on June 7, 2012

If you love a funny, heartwarming romance story read my recently published romantic comedy entitled What the Heart Sees written under the pen name Janice Zick.
My profits for this book will be donated to help families with children who have an autism spectrum disorder which include my grandson. The book has received some outstanding reveiws and can be ordered from DesertBreezePublishing.com

filmy bez oczekiwania za darmo z polskim lektorem

Posted at 11:14 AM on May 26, 2012

Hi there, You’ve done an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I’m confident they will be benefited from this web site.

charlotte limo

Posted at 11:47 PM on May 22, 2012

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really helpful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to give something again and aid others such as you aided me.

reverbnations

Posted at 12:41 AM on May 22, 2012

I cherished as much as you’ll obtain performed right here. The cartoon is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you would like be handing over the following. sick without a doubt come more beforehand once more as exactly the same nearly a lot steadily inside case you protect this hike.

Lolalu

Posted at 10:22 PM on May 31, 2012

WTF????

המועצה הדתית ראשון לציון

Posted at 7:06 PM on May 20, 2012

You ought to take part in a contest for one of the finest websites on the internet. I am going to highly recommend this site!

babbu

Posted at 12:45 PM on May 19, 2012

IS that website GlitzyThings.com Emily’s Jewelry site? Seems like it must be. Does anyone know?