The ‘Glee’ star was so glam in mermaid-inspired waves—here’s how you can create the style with tips straight from her hairstylist!
Lea Michele has gorgeous hair that looked even more luxe in beautifully, effortless waves at Fox Upfronts 2012 May 14. Celebrity hairstylist Sarah Potempa used The Beachwaver to create the look for Lea, 25, and the results were incredible!
To recreate Lea’s look, copy Sarah’s tips:
· Separate the hair down the middle and bring the two sections forward. Create three horizontal rows on each side and start with the bottom layer first to work your way up.
· If you are curling the right side of the hair, select the R button (which rotates the rod away from the face); if you are curling the left side, select the L button.
· Take one-inch sections of hair from the root, hold the iron vertically, and place the ends in the clamp with the clamp facing inward (leaving about an inch of the ends out).
· Once the ends of the section are in the clamp, press GO to curl the length of the section.
· Continue with each layer, until one entire side is finished, before starting on the other; remember to correspond the R or L button with the side you are curling.
· Wait until the very end when both sides have cooled before running your fingers through your hair. With this kind of pattern, your hair needs to stay in the wave pattern while it cools.
HollywoodLifers, do YOU love Lea’s look? Vote below!
— Jennifer Tzeses
More Celebrity Beauty!
- Copy Vanessa Hudgens’ Smoldering Eye Shadow Look
- Kourtney Kardashian Is This Week’s Red Carpet Winner: Get Her Look
- Selena Gomez Looks Gorgeous In Gray Eyeshadow