Cory Monteith & Lea Michele Are 'Happy' Together Says Co-Star

Tue, May 15, 2012 12:08pm EDT by 6 Comments

HollywoodLife.com caught up with the hilarious actress in NYC and she revealed just how she feels about Cory and Lea’s blossoming romance — and her thoughts on the season finale!

Jane Lynch was grinning from ear-to-ear as HollywoodLife.com tried to pry Glee secrets out of her. The witty Golden Globe-winner chatted with us at the premiere of Virginia on May 14 hosted by The Cinema Society & Shiseido with Grey Goose, and we even got to ask her about Finn [Cory Monteith] and Rachel’s [Lea Michele] real-life romance!

“I love them both,” she tells us. “And I’m glad they’re happy.”

The season finale of Glee airs May 22 but until she starts filming season four — she’s on vacation!

“This is it!” she says smiling. “I’m going to go on vacation and back to Glee in late June, early July.”

So what does Jane do when she’s not playing the conniving Sue Sylvester?

“I eat and drink coffee and my wife is a great cook,” she tells us. “I hang out with my friends.”

— Chloe Melas

More ‘Glee':

1. Dianna Agron’s Sultry Eyes & Soft Lips & Cheeks At The 2012 Met Ball—Copy Her Look
  2. Amber Riley Says She’ll Miss ‘Glee’ — Is She Done For Good?
  3. Lea Michele Debuted A Smoky Copper Eye For The 2012 Met Gala—Get Her Exact Look

Jay

Posted at 9:25 PM on June 1, 2012

I agree with you Megan. They will keep it up for what it is worth – keeping their jobs. So mismatched and not a charismatic “coupling”. I am tired of Fox’s PR stunts with mediocre actors.

sofronia sheehan

Posted at 5:40 AM on June 1, 2012

I am a big fan of cory and lea. Hope they will stay together forever. I love to watch Glee all the time.

rebecca

Posted at 8:11 PM on May 18, 2012

it is NOT publicity, screw you hollywoodlife, it is real

Megan

Posted at 2:16 PM on May 15, 2012

Publicity BS. I don’t buy it.

Kate

Posted at 1:39 PM on May 15, 2012

Brought to you by the same people said Cory and Lea were moving in together and the vegan thing yea I don’t believe unless she said it on actual video on the plus side I’m happy she and the cast are getting a much needed vacation

elene