Camille Grammer Tells Us: How I Finally Forgave Kelsey Grammer

Tue, May 15, 2012 2:39pm EDT by 12 Comments

Camille is only making limited appearances on this season of ‘RHOBH’ and HollywoodLife.com knows the real reason why!

When reports surfaced that Camille Grammer would only make sporadic appearances on the upcoming season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, fans were saddened and confused. But as it turns out, Camille’s limited screen time has nothing to do with contract negotiation — and everything to do with her ex-husband Kelsey Grammer!

“Kelsey would not sign off to let our kids appear on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,” the 43-year-old reality starlet tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “It’s silly because if I am on the show, it only makes sense to occasionally have my kids on the show. They are my life.”

Despite the change of events, Camille insists she’s “in a wonderful place” and has healed from her 14-year failed marriage.

“I had to go to hell to get to heaven,” she says. “At times I didn’t think I had it in me, but I do. When Kelsey left me, here I was this single mom with two kids. I was terrified. Of course I had help and the support of my family, but it was still very scary.”

Though going through a divorce is never easy, Camille says she never could have coped without the support of her family.

“I have a very strong family,” she tells us. “My mom always tells me, ‘You do it for you children!’ You also have to do a lot of work on yourself. I have worked a lot on myself and I consider myself a spiritual person.”

Above all, Camille says that in order to fully heal, she needed to forgive her ex.

“I have learned to forgive Kelsey and have appreciation,” she explains. “Forgiveness and gratitude are so important. If you don’t forgive, it will eat you up and make you sick. I read a lot of books on forgiveness and went to a spiritual psychologist. Actually my spiritual psychologist is Tammy, one of Kelsey’s ex-fiancées.”

Are YOU upset that Camille won’t be appearing on more episodes?

— Reporting by Sandra Clark

More Camille Grammer News

1. Camille Grammer To Kelsey Grammer: Thanks For Humiliating Me
  2. ‘Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills’ Sign Contracts — Find Out Who Made The Cut
  3. Camille Grammer Telling Friends She’s Ready To Get Married

Ray J is Gay

Posted at 8:16 AM on February 5, 2013

Hey Janet…looks are not everything…..Let’s face it….Camille only married Kelsey for his money in the first place……Kelsey did not care cause he was boniing a prime piece of azz…….Kelsey probbaly got sick and tired of her shopping & spending sprees and generally cunting atitude…..plus she’s not a young thing anymore….old & worn out….Kelsey was smart in moving forward

Traci

Posted at 1:57 AM on May 17, 2012

I am sad to see Camille leave the show. Prior to her separation from Kelsey, I felt she had no genuine feelings toward others or herself. Her image was superficial. The following season, after the break-up, I saw a true representation of Camille. A strong, selfless, independent woman who indirectly advocated for women suffering similar heartaches. She was a wonderful role model for others hurting from similar circumstances. I believe her marriage to Kelsey prevented her from being herself… You will be missed Camille!

Janet Smith

Posted at 8:19 PM on May 16, 2012

Camille is gorgeous and rich too – she’s a hot property. I will miss her on the show tho…Kelsey is fat and ugly. His new “wife” is just average. Why he left Camille for that girl we will never know. She is inferior to Camille in the looks department by a long shot. I’m sure she’s a nice person but really Kelsey? Really? I applaud Camille for maintaining her dignity during a hellish time.

Tammi

Posted at 8:08 PM on May 15, 2012

I think it is the best thing for her healing and for her family. Kudos for the forgiveness and gratitude Camille, the sky is the limit for you now! Onward and upward! Dr. Tammi

Gina

Posted at 8:06 PM on May 15, 2012

Tammy Baliszewski is remarkable. I am constantly returning to her book on manifesting love – so much goodness in it!

Tammi

Posted at 8:09 PM on May 15, 2012

Thank you Gina, you are so kind!

gbtw

Posted at 5:03 PM on May 15, 2012

i really admire camille. she was a hideous monster on the first season of rhobh, but it’s almost as if she really saw the evils of her ways and tried really hard to become a better person. it’s easy to be a winner, but the true test of someone’s character is how they behave when the chips are down. instead of whining and making excuses, she made productive use of her time by trying to better herself and put the bad things (hers and Kelsey’s) behind her. good for her.

truthiness

Posted at 4:55 PM on May 15, 2012

LOVE YOU, CAMILLE! YOU ROCK. WAY TOO GOOD FOR HIM. GLAD TO SEE YOU EMERGING FROM THAT TRAINWRECK SO HAPPY, HEALTHY, STRONG, AND BEAUTIFUL.

RichardsonSusanne

Posted at 4:17 PM on May 15, 2012

my roomate’s ex-wife makes $65 an hour on the computer. She has been laid off for ten months but last month her check was $15587 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on this web site CashLazy.c om

lolilea3

Posted at 3:29 PM on May 15, 2012

I am happy for Camille and forgave my abusive ex for same reason, but it would be MUCH easier with tens of millions on my side. MUCH!!!

Katie

Posted at 2:44 PM on May 15, 2012

Kelsey is a douche

Frasier

Posted at 4:04 AM on May 16, 2012

You just couldn’t help yourself. Kelsey is a genius. I’m glad she forgave him. Good for the kids….