Taylor Lautner Will Star In New Parkour Action Film

Mon, May 14, 2012 3:01pm EDT by 1,466 Comments
Taylor Lautner Parkour Movie

Taylor Lautner may be scaling walls in his upcoming role. Keep reading to find out more!

Taylor Lautner sure loves taking on roles that test his physical strength! The 20-year-old actor in currently in talks to play an NYC bike messenger drawn into the alluring (but dangerous!) world of parkour. The film, entitled Tracers, is being produced by Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey.

Recently, Taylor also signed on to a project based on a New York Times article about male models that box.

What do YOU think about Taylor’s upcoming role?

More Taylor Lautner News

1. ‘Twilight’ & Kardashians Lead 2012′s Most Popular Baby Names
  2. Should Taylor Lautner Get Back Together With Ex Sara Hicks?
  3. The MTV Awards Dissed ‘Breaking Dawn Part I’

St

Posted at 11:10 AM on October 2, 2012

Breaking Dawn 2 promotion is coming real fast, I’m waiting to see him again in action, my baby, baby adorable boy, Taylor is the main reason I love Twilight movies, I can’t deny I’m really excited!

Ash

Posted at 9:09 PM on October 23, 2012

He is in Brazil! I heard that one of his engagements were cancelled because there will be naked women and Taylor’s team cancelled because they don’t want his image ruined! WTH!

Nelly

Posted at 11:45 AM on October 24, 2012

Where do you hear that? OMG sounds crazy … but I don’t understand about “his image ruined”… How?… Letting him take a look! LOL

Nelly

Posted at 1:14 PM on September 25, 2012

Ha ha I was thinking the same, that’s why I quoted “kid”

TRUTH

Posted at 1:04 PM on September 25, 2012

Nelly I’m not mad I just think it doesn’t make sense keep recycling her exes in her songs. But hey it could be about that Kennedy boy,his a kid right? LOL