Kristen Stewart: I'm Dying To Make Another Movie With Rob Pattinson

Mon, May 14, 2012 6:47pm EDT by 12 Comments
Robert Pattinson Loves Kristen Stewart

The ‘Twilight’ franchise may be coming to a close, but Kristen Stewart would love to film another movie with her boyfriend Robert Pattinson!

Kristen Stewart is ready to move on from Twilight, but would still love to continue making movies with her on and off screen boyfriend, Robert Pattinson. And who could blame her?!

“I’m dying to make another movie with Rob,” Kristen told Celebuzz. “I think that we’re a good team and I think whatever it is needs to be so ridiculously ambitious. I’d love to work with him again.”

We already told you that we think Kristen and Rob would be perfect in 50 Shades of Grey, but really, we’d be happy to have them share the silver screen again in any capacity.

The cute couple are both going to be at the Cannes Film Festival at the end of the month and hopefully Rob’s presence will help settle Kristen’s nerves. “I’m a really nervous person,” Kristen admitted. “I’m not nervous at all [about going to Cannes] and I’m positive that the reason I feel that way is because of who I’m going to be standing next to. I feel most powerful when I’m with certain people.”

Would YOU like to see Kristen and Rob star in another movie together?

Jennifer Kamm

More Kristen News

1. Kristen Stewart Talks About Her Gold Ring From Robert Pattinson
  2. Kristen Stewart Calls Robert Pattinson Her ‘F***ing Boyfriend’ In New Interview
  3. Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Are Together In London

Samantha

Posted at 12:20 AM on May 20, 2012

Why not have two of the shyest ppl do 50 shades of grey. I really do think rob & Kristen would be great. They have that it factor together.

bluebird

Posted at 9:10 PM on May 15, 2012

ROBERT PATTINSON as CHRISTIAN GREY and KRISTEN STEWART as ANASTACIA STEELE in 50 SHADES OF GREY!!! dream come true! dream come true for TWIHARD and ROBSTEN fans! yaaaay!!!!

Ajirah Anran

Posted at 11:17 AM on May 15, 2012

fifty shades of grey ? OMG ! i’ll be pissed all the way to see their romance again ! (a big smile) so, please !

abc

Posted at 9:15 AM on May 15, 2012

do you see? kristen was very nervous while talking about rob she is definitely crazy about him

Anneleev

Posted at 7:20 AM on May 15, 2012

I would die to see them doing 50 shades of gray as together. Please do it, please :) Your chemistry is mind explosive.

Milrose

Posted at 4:17 AM on May 15, 2012

OMG! I would die if this happen, Fifty Shades of Grey Rob & Kristen perfect & perfect choice.

serena

Posted at 12:55 AM on May 15, 2012

of course.. that would be great…50 shades of grey…i love them individually and i love them both together…

emo253

Posted at 10:12 PM on May 14, 2012

I definitely would love to see Robert & Kristen in another movie together again!! Whenever they’re good and …ready in the future!!! Just love them either together or individually!!!

sucubus14

Posted at 10:06 PM on May 14, 2012

im a regular visitor on this site. never had i seen this much news on jennifer lawrence when hunger games was on its premioere and during hunger games run on theathers. not even hutcherson. hemsworth is as cold as ice.

Jaymalls

Posted at 8:53 PM on May 14, 2012

There are like 20 post of this chick on the first 3 pages??? Does Kristen own this site or something??? This chick is not that talented and probably only won MTV video awards!

femmefatal

Posted at 10:03 PM on May 14, 2012

then don’t click on anything with kristen’s pix on it. prob solved? :)

Yeya Gutierrez

Posted at 7:41 PM on May 14, 2012

I HOPE THAT REALISES MANY FILMS MORE, CONGRATULATIONS TO KS BY HER SNOW WHITE, FILM.