Kristen Stewart 'Snow White and The Huntsman': She Slips Into Sneakers

Mon, May 14, 2012 3:57pm EST by 24 Comments
Kristen Stewart Dress Snow White and the Huntsman Sneakers

The star pulled her signature shoe swap at the premiere, where she slipped into a pair of Nikes while her Marchesa gown grazed the floor! While we love that the star is so down-to-earth do you think she should have kept her shoes on a bit longer? VOTE!

Kristen Stewart looked absolutely stunning, channeling a modern day Snow White at the Snow White and The Huntsman premiere in London on May 14, where the star opted for an ethereal Marchesa gown — but it wasn’t long before she kicked off her pumps and slipped into sneakers! K-Stew may be a major a-lister, but don’t let the glam gown fool you — she’s totally down to earth!

Sure, sometimes high heels can be a real pain, but personally I wish K-Stew kept her pumps on for just a little bit longer! I definitely think it’s cool that she’s so down-to-earth and stays true to her personal sense of style, but the Nike sneakers totally take away from her dramatic red carpet moment. I can’t lie, I died a little inside when I saw her gorgeous gown trailing along the floor.

What do you think? Am I being too hard on Kristen or do you agree? A few more minutes in the shoes would have made a big difference!

Katrina Mitzeliotis

Maddy

Posted at 8:10 PM on May 17, 2012

I think she should wear what she feels comfortable in. I don’t feel comfortable in heels and I’ve NEVER worn them in my life (I’m 19); it’s just something I don’t feel comfortable in. She wore them for awhile and her feet probably started to hurt, so she switched them for something more comfortable. Women shouldn’t ‘hurt’ themselves over fashion. Pain is NOT beauty. I promise, even if she wore flats, she would still be beautiful Kristen Stewart. Just without heels. Heels do not make the person.

krista

Posted at 8:06 PM on May 17, 2012

u can so tell someone told her she had to wear that dress so she and Charlize would match shes so shy she would never wear type of dress on her own. the dress is wearing her not the other way around. Charlize has curves so she can pull it off, kris has no curves so she looks really solid and a bit awkward in it. maybe next time though

kris

Posted at 3:07 PM on May 17, 2012

kristen’s dress is so unique … for those who says its npot good… well.. they are all blind hahaha they don;t know what beautiful means …she is so perfect … for those haters … u are just jelly hahaha because u can’t wear that kind of dress… hahahaha :))) kristen all the way.. :))) haters go away… straightly to the garbage haha…. well guilty??… i didn’t type any name ..

Lucinda

Posted at 2:49 AM on May 17, 2012

Kristen Stewart looks grand

Beyonce was given
accolades in People magazine for the same sort of dress, which was way more revealing, and super tacky.. keep it real KS you are hot and fabulous!

olivia

Posted at 12:14 AM on May 17, 2012

why everyone thinks the dress is horrible. i think it’s cool and one of her best dress on the red carpet although it’s a green carpet.

Anon

Posted at 12:09 AM on May 16, 2012

Honestly that dress is so awful. She did herself no justice wearing that… almost atrocious.

melody

Posted at 10:02 PM on May 15, 2012

I admire Kristen’s being so good to be true, and a very low profiled lady despite her fame. And i understand why she slips into sneakers, maybe to ease some foot aches that she had. As far as i remembered, she got a foot injury during her breaking dawn reshoots.No matter what! i really loved ROB AND KRISTEN . . . ..

cris

Posted at 5:38 PM on May 15, 2012

I’m so proud, she did a great job was wonderful and very sweet, she deserves every success in the world!!
Very beautiful!!

Chelsea

Posted at 4:11 PM on May 15, 2012

Hahaha, i love her. If I were in her position, being famous and all, i would wear converse every time i had to go to one of those things.

Yeya Gutierrez

Posted at 12:33 PM on May 15, 2012

And this is her best day? how will be the worst day?

T

Posted at 9:29 AM on May 15, 2012

Trash, plain and simple. And this is your supposed U.K. magazine, most fashionable star. What a joke.

mvk

Posted at 2:57 AM on May 15, 2012

Some of you may remember that she did hurt her foot a week or so ago? The tennis shoes didn’t bother me as much as the dress did. Horrible dress. It’s too busy. I wouldn’t call it cutting edge. I call it no taste. It’s easy to see that she lost a lot of weight. That dress was not made for really skinny girls. She is a beautiful girl but she should have never worn that dress or anything like it.

lisy

Posted at 1:42 AM on May 15, 2012

why is her boobs becoming smaller and smaller day by day??!!! her boobs are practically non-existant now!! but during the water for elephants premiere in which she’s seen sneaking out with rob, it seems like she’s got a great rack!! how does do this, i wonder? maybe she has wonder pads or something!!

serena

Posted at 1:01 AM on May 15, 2012

i like her that way…no one does that..only her.. besides picture taking is done…i think whats in her mind is one of the most important thing in premiers is the showing off of the glamour– your designer dress, make-up, shoes – accessories – and every one will take a picture of you once you step out…and after that is the movie showing so thats the time she wants to be comfortable –

jenniffer

Posted at 12:48 AM on May 15, 2012

I hate hills too, but if i have to wear them cause I’m wearinf a dress.. then I will have to keep them… The dress dosn’t look good with that shoes…

Brat

Posted at 8:46 PM on May 14, 2012

I think this dress would look better on someone voluptuous, which Kristen is not. She just looks awkward from head to toe.

nn

Posted at 8:37 PM on May 14, 2012

not bad shoes, bad dress is horrible

mma

Posted at 8:00 PM on May 14, 2012

She hurt her foot 2 weeks ago while filming the reshoots for BD2, but even if she hadn’t–I give her huge props for being comfortable and still rocking her own style!

Deya Gutza

Posted at 7:12 PM on May 14, 2012

WHAT!!!!!!Where Is the glamour of Hollywood stars ? that they were beauty and romance, No more comments!

Twi-hard fan!

Posted at 6:35 PM on May 14, 2012

Maybe her feet hurt? Seems pretty sensible to me!

Keeley

Posted at 4:43 PM on May 14, 2012

This was taken BEFORE the red carpet.

revliesel

Posted at 4:28 PM on May 14, 2012

She probably did it for medical reasons. She’s been wearing flats for an injury to her foot. She probably wore the high heels for as short a time as possible and then switched to the more comfortable sneakers.

Just me

Posted at 4:39 PM on May 14, 2012

She always do that :( The twilight premiere in USA, she was wearing J. Mendel, The twilight premiere in UK, The KCA (she was wearing Stella McCartney) and… it’s fine, But I prefer if she wear wedges or other kind of comfy high heels :)

Lola

Posted at 4:18 PM on May 14, 2012

She has hurt her foot, don’t you remember?