Kris Jenner: You're Cruel To Khloe Kardashian By Pushing Her To Get A DNA Test

Mon, May 14, 2012 11:43am EST by 71 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Father

Kris Jenner – a normal mother would NEVER have written a book about cheating on her husband, let alone fueled her daughter Khloe’s insecurity by trying to force her to get a DNA test.

Hooray for Khloe Kardashian-Odom for forcefully standing up to you, her fame – addicted mom, Kris Jenner and refusing to give in to your selfish prodding to find out if she’s a true Kardashian.

“Wouldn’t it make you feel better if you had a DNA test,” you, Kris Jenner,  confronted Khloe on last night, May 13th’s finale of Khloe & Lamar, while she was trying to prep for her big Cosmopolitan magazine cover shoot. “There has to be a part of you that wants resolution in your heart.”

Hollywoodlifers – were you clapping for Khloe like me, as she stood up to her mother, Kris, and said “no!”

Even after you, Kris pushed her again: “Are you sure?” Khloe was strong. “I don’t care either way cause my dad is my dad and my stepdad is my stepdad.”

Good for you Khloe – that’s so true. Your dear father Robert Kardashian loved you to bits and never questioned your DNA, despite the fact that he was hugely aware of his wife Kris’ cheating. It didn’t matter to him if you were biologically his or not.

Khloe – you were completely right to blame your mother for setting off hurtful tabloid stories about your true parentage. “My mom’s book (Kris Jenner and All Things Kardashian, published Nov. 1, 2011) opened up a can of worms for people to have their opinions. I’m not mad at her but I need time to think. I don’t want to get sucked into the Kris Jenner crazy train.”

Strangely for a woman who purports to care about her family and children above all else, Kris Jenner, you revealed and went into intimate detail, about your torrid affair with a younger man while you were still married to Robert Kardashian in your book, no matter how that might embarrass or hurt your children. “In her book, she says she had an affair around the time she was 30 – hello, that’s the year, I was born,” a hurt and annoyed Khloe reveals.

Sadly, Kris’ daugthers Kourtney and Kim are too eager to chime in, telling Khloe that she should get a DNA test. “You’d feel better, it would put your mind at ease,” if you had the DNA test, Kourtney tells Khloe.

Even, Rob teases Khloe, telling her they had a family meeting where they talked about Khloe getting a DNA test.

In any case Kris – you’ve been the total instigator of Khloe’s misery, starting with revealing your affair to the world and then urging your other daugthers to be your DNA test surrogates. “Wouldn’t you just want to know 100%, because mom is saying it’s a good idea so we never have to worry about this again, Kourtney pesters Khloe.”

Kris – why would YOU be worried? Why should Khloe worry? These questions should have been kept completely to yourself. A normal mother wouldn’t have said a word, period. But if something did ever become public, a normal loving mother would have reassured her daughter that she was her father’s daughter, would have dismissed the rumors as nonsense, and simply would have told her daughter that she loved her and her father loved her and her DNA was totally irrevelant! Enough! No DNA tests!

Kourtney Kardashian’s Father Mystery — She Admits She Doesn’t Know Who Her Daddy Is

Only Khloe’s best friend Malika Haqq and Khloe’s husband Lamar, totally and unconditionally support her. “You don’t need proof of the love of your father and nothing can change that, not even DNA,” Malika wisely counsels Khloe.

As for Lamar, his unselfish, non-fame-fueled love, is the opposite of Kris’ desire to find storylines for Khloe & Lamar, no matter how hurtful to Khloe. “I hate to see Khloe like that (so upset). It’s important for us to stay strong for one another. I need to be a good husband, be thoughtful and let her know how grateful I am,” Lamar says to comfort her, before smothering Khloe in kisses.

In contrast, Kris, you didn’t even give Khloe a hug. But you did ensure big sales for your own book.

Your daughter Khloe showed way more maturity, saying she was 100% comfortable NOT getting a DNA test and “knowing that my father is my father and living with that for the rest of my life.”

UPDATE: Khloe Kardashian’s REAL Father Revealed — Truth Uncovered Through Paternity Test On ‘KUWTK’

Kris, being a momager and lining your own and your daughters’ bank accounts is great. But sometimes, just being an unconditionally loving mom is WAY more important!

Bonnie Fuller

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

More Kardashian:

1. ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ Preview: Kris Jenner Gets Giant Inflated Lips
  2. Kim Kardashian Versus Patricia Krentcil — Who’s The Bigger Tanorexic?
  3. ‘Khloe & Lamar’ Finale: Lamar Odom Reveals Why He’s Been A Basketball Disaster

Jeanne

Posted at 5:02 PM on May 27, 2012

*Khloe

Jeanne

Posted at 4:59 PM on May 27, 2012

Kris’s guilt shouldn’t be Klohe’s burden to bear.

mystery

Posted at 8:42 AM on May 21, 2012

The male dna could be tested via Rob, but the sister will only show the maternal dna, not the paternal. that’s why if you take a 23andMe test, they can only get your paternal lineage via a brother or father.

That said, I’m confused. On her show, mama said the affair occurred 25 years ago. Wouldn’t that put rob more in question than Khloe? She’s a complusive liar, so who knows. I’m with Khloe. What does it matter?
Am I the only one who thinks Khloe is beautiful and smart? She’s tall and bigger, but for cryin out loud–she’s gorgeous.

Nolan

Posted at 12:38 PM on May 17, 2012

like Sylvia answered I cannot believe that you can earn $9104 in 4 weeks on the internet. did you see this page cashhuge[com]

CeeJee

Posted at 10:00 PM on May 17, 2012

I thought Khloe’s father was Chewbacca (or “Chewie”) the legendary Wookiee.

Andrea

Posted at 1:31 AM on May 17, 2012

I honestly believe Khloe has a different father….

have you seen her?
She looks like a 10 foot bear compared to the rest of the family, even the brother looks exactly like the other two sisters.
and the little models girl have alot of the same features as well, when I first began watching the show (unaware of who they were) I thought she was a family friend.

But all of that aside, I do believe the mother to be an instigator, sensitive, self-centered, and naive.

I don’t follow the shows, but I’ve seen the episodes and she snaps for no reason, causes drama where drama is not needed, and is enjoying her daughters fame as though it is her OWN fame.
If my mom found out i had a sex tape out there and we were getting millions off of it, she’d shame me so bad i’d be on the other side of the country…

Kris, on the other hand seems careless because it’s ranking in the dough and fame

Holly

Posted at 11:20 PM on May 16, 2012

HATER!

Diana

Posted at 8:51 PM on May 16, 2012

PEOPLE, GET A LIFE. I USED TO WATCH THIS MONEY-FAME GREEDY FAMILY’S REALITY SHOW AND IT’S JUST DISGUSTING TO BITS. HOW CAN U BE FAMOUS FOR NO REASON! ACTING? NO. SINGING? NO? MUSICIAN? HELL NO.
IT’S EXACTLY LIKE PARIS HILTON, FAMOUS FOR NOTHING. LIKE PARIS, KIM BECAME FAMOUS BCOZ D VIDEO SEX. THEN THE WHOLE FAMILY BECAME LEECHES AND WANT A PIECE OF KIM’S CHEAP FAME.
MY 7 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER ONCE ASK ME, “MOM WHO IS THAT GIRL? (POINTING AT KIM ON TV) , IS SHE AN ACTRESS OR A SINGER?”
I REPLIED, ‘NO SHE’S NOT.SHE JUST LIKE TO BE ON TV & BEING FAMOUS’ TO WHICH SHE REPLIED “WELL I DON’T WANT TO BE LIKE THAT! THAT’S ASHAME”.
I WISH KIM & HER WHOLE FAMILY READ THIS N BE INSPIRED. NO WONDER PRESIDENT OBAMA REFRAINS HIS TWO PRECIOUS DAUGHTERS TO WATCH THIS USELESS SHOW.

DNA2

Posted at 6:27 PM on May 16, 2012

Khloe was checking to see if Kris was her mother in season 3. She did not get a paternity test.

DNA

Posted at 5:47 PM on May 16, 2012

kris is a nice person and she would not do that to her dauther she love her

Khloe already got one paternity test in season 3. As far as I remember, Robert is her father.

rebeka

Posted at 10:03 PM on May 16, 2012

yeah she would. she just wants them to make money. that is what she does. she raised her daughters to be money grubbers. really? she taught them to act like this!

Mary

Posted at 3:41 PM on May 16, 2012

I bet Kris and daughters sneak a sample of Khloe DNA and sends in in to be tested.t

Steve

Posted at 6:09 AM on May 16, 2012

lola

Posted at 7:52 AM on May 17, 2012

Good……….. khloe doesn’t deserve all this … i like her she is well matured than all of em never mind khloe. just be ur self

LittleMo

Posted at 10:56 PM on May 15, 2012

Don’t watch any of these crappy shows but it might actually be a good idea for personal reasons for Khloe to find out her paternity, but DO IT PRIVATELY. If there were ever a medical issue or a tendency toward a disease (some families are prone to heart disease, some to certain cancers, etc.) that sort of information could be life-saving at some point,especially if Khloe and Lamar were to have children. But if I were Khloe I would keep that decision and the results of any tests between her and Lamar and not tell Kris anything.

Holly

Posted at 11:23 PM on May 16, 2012

You sure know a lot about them of you “never watch any of the crappy shows”

Gay-J

Posted at 8:49 PM on May 15, 2012

To Heather & all the other Beyotche’s….It’s Khloe’s own slut of a mother who wrote the book about her sluttiness~…Robert KArdashian was hoodwinked by Kris “open my leg’s for everyone” Kardashian…He thought Khloe was his own….he was a gentleman in accepting Kris’ bastard child,Khloe …and yes she is butt ugly!…she looks like the princess in shrek after she turned into the ogre!

shut up

Posted at 10:35 PM on May 15, 2012

Why are you talking about khloe????? She didn’t open her legs and cheat on her husband!! She might not look exactly like the other two sisters but she is the realist and honestly the most beautiful of them all!! Beauty is not only skin deep sweetheart and by the comment you just made I bet YOU LOOK WORSE THEN THE PRINCESS FROM SHREK!!!! OPPS DID I SAY THAT?? YES I DID!!!!!! Get a life and stay out of theirs! I’m sure your life is enough to handle!!!!!!

tara

Posted at 12:25 AM on May 16, 2012

I used to watch their show. Believe me all the members of the Trash Family are greedy for money and fame.

sam

Posted at 8:45 PM on May 15, 2012

Shame on you Kris, I read several articls about her. she cares only for money and fame, nothing more matters. she has no principles. this woman is the opportunist of this century, crazy bicth. I have no sympathy for her, she’s just dispicable.

Heather

Posted at 8:00 PM on May 15, 2012

Reading over these comments, I’m appalled @ the things some of these ignorant people are saying…”Brody Jenner” & “kay”…yeh, Khloe does have different features such as hair color, skin tone…but ugly…fat…WHERE? Khloe is absolutely gorgeous!! Not to mention the only one in her family who is NORMAL. She’s genuine, kind-hearted & down-to-earth…more than likely the reason SHE’S the only one who’s found a decent, loving man to settle down with

lola

Posted at 7:58 AM on May 17, 2012

SURELY!!! YOU ARE THE BEST OF EM ALL!!!!

kim

Posted at 7:33 PM on May 15, 2012

Kris Jenner is pathetic…..so sad

lola

Posted at 8:00 AM on May 17, 2012

Are u km kadarshian or wht? bette talk to ur mother!

dawna

Posted at 5:43 PM on May 15, 2012

She should get a test. Just compare her DNA with her siblings, Rob, Kourtney and Kim. I believe the father is Kris J’s hairdresser, back then.

kimmie

Posted at 5:40 PM on May 15, 2012

Hello Folks,

I think Kris Jenner had better also sit down and talk to her other daughter Kim Kardashian as well. Besides suggesting a DNA test with Khloe to find out who is her True biological father.

Folks, I hate to get off of this subject, but today, I was actually on You Tube.com, and I all of a suddenly just came across a very interesting subject.

Here it is:

Subject: “Kim Kardashian: Kanye West calls it Quits; already”

On April 16, 2012; You Tube.com had recently reported by Celebrity Talk with “Q” The Super Celebs”. Here is the full report. “Kim Kardashian and KANYE WEST Relationship is “Over” already”. “Yes, Kim did something”. “what did she do”?

According to You Tube.com”. “Jay Z and Kanye West are scheduled to go on Tour in the coming Months”. “Since Kim and Kanye West made their relationship public, they were seen together”. “In our Last show about them, the couple were seen together at the movies”, “Hunger Games”, according to “MTO”, Kanye was going to take Kim on Tour with him and Jay Z was going to take Beyonce and Baby Blue”. “Without Kanye’s Knowledge, Kim was going to take her film crew from “Keeping Up With The Kardashian’s with them on tour”. “Kanye wanted this tour to be a romantic thing”. “He wanted him and Kim as well as Jay Z and Beyonce to be as a couple”. “Once Kanye found out that Kim had publicity on her mind”, “he broke off their Relationship “Via text”. “Wow”. “Kim Kardashian strikes again”.

According to the Via Text message from Kanye West to Kim Kardashian it stated this, “Our romance is “Over”. Quote, unquote. “Wow”. Well, folks, I guess Kanye West can be Cut Throat if any woman causes problems with his Music Industry business which by the way folks as you well know by now is a HUGE Industry. And there is of course a lot of BIG $$$$ Time money involved, and sometimes it can also be a dangerous business; if you step on the wrong toes. Let your imagination run wild. Perhaps, Kim Kardashian didn’t look at the Whole entire picture, nor did she do her research, nor does she seem to even have a clue to what that means being involved with someone as HUGE and as BIG!!! as a SUPER STAR like KANYE WEST; if she steps on the wrong toes. Folks, somebody had better reach her, and talk to her, and or her Mother, Kris Jenner; real fast like yesterday.

Folks, as we all know by now that the Music Industry business is Not like the NBA National basketball league, and or the NFL National Football league; whereas any Professional Team can trade an Athlete, and or an Athlete Whole career just like that by Not simply picking the Athlete up, nor signing the Athlete, and or the Athlete gets injured. The music industry is much more INDEPENDENT.
KANYE WEST and JAY Z are both so incrediblely POWERFUL!!!until they both can actually BUY themselves an NBA Team, and or an NFL Team. That is how RICH!!!, WEALTHY!!! and POWERFUL!!! they are both, folks. Lets face it. Done’t hate, participate. Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

Now getting back to what the Celebrity Talk with “Q” just recently reported to get her own publicity”, “her own “shine”. “So what did Kanye do”? He text her”, and told her their romance relationship is “Over”.

Furthermore, do you all remember Kim Kardashian, estranged Husband, Kris Humphries once told us all that being with Kim Kardashian is more like a business than pleasure”. In other words, she is Not genuine. So, therefore, she is Not genuine in this relationship with KANYE WEST. I guess, “Q” is right, after all. This looks like just another brief encounter. Stay tune folks.

Now since April 16, 2012; to present. We all have been seeing Kim Kardashian and Kanye West together at the recent LA Lakers Playoff game. Perhaps, these two individuals have resolved their differences and reached a reconciliation since April 16, 2012; to present.

Now folks, we are ALL grown here on this website. We do know that sometimes people breakup and then all of a suddenly they makeup. After they have both sat down together and worked through some things to establish a Mutual respect and Trust.

Nevertheless, I would like to wish them both good luck in their relationship

gracie

Posted at 12:54 AM on May 16, 2012

It was very obvious from the very start.

Kim Hoe is just using Kanye for publicity for their tv show because nobody is paying attention to her so she used Kanye.

Kim hoe did the sex video so she will be noticed, going after atheletes and even faking her marriage with kris H so what else is new?

Angel Sarkisian

Posted at 3:01 PM on May 15, 2012

It’S just disgusting that Kris Jenner is nothing more than a “money hunger parasite”……and Kim, a disgrace to the Armenian Race!!!! I am 100% Armenian, whose parents escaped the Genocide. Born and raised in Los Angeles, CA. never ever seen anyone go from “one man to another” as such as Kim !!!!!! Kim, do us all a favor, find one decent man and stay with him, not for any other reason than to let others know, we Armenians are not “TRASH” !!!!!

kim

Posted at 2:16 PM on May 15, 2012

she is so bad ,she just like fame and money

diana

Posted at 1:11 PM on May 15, 2012

DNA can tell if they have the same Father. Mr. Kardashian was a lawyer. I’m pretty sure he tested her, discretely. If Kris would have kept her legs closed there wouldn’t be a need for DNA. Uggh Now we know who Kimmy KIMM takes after, she apparently the brains from her dad, Just the Slutty virus from mom.

w w

Posted at 11:56 AM on May 15, 2012

Genetics don’t lie. Khloe is NOT Robert Kardashian’s daughter. And, where would Kris get DNA? Is she still in contact with her lovers? Would she exhume Robert? Is she trying to extort child support? Everyone deserves to know their biological parents for family health history but Kris is a horrible role model and it is terrible that she plays out her dysfunction of extramarital affairs and emotional abuse of others, all over the media. This family is a trainwreck because of Kris’s selfishness.

cali

Posted at 1:28 PM on May 15, 2012

Totally agree!

At this point, Kris tries once again not only to fool Kloe, but the rest of the public. Unless she allows a DNA test of the man whom Kloe shares the look, it’s bogus. A DNA by Kris and Kloe alone only will show that she’s her mother.

This mother is a ho, when she wrote a book, exposing her slutty ways of cheating, even bragging about her affairs. She’s shameful opportunist without one iota of integrity!

Teen Mom

Posted at 10:14 AM on May 15, 2012

Khloe is the best Kardashian sister there is. She knows who she is and that is all that matters. And she is not fat. She dont need a DNA test done cause her dad loved her. And the ones that are saying that Khloe looks like Kris Jenners hairdresser, you all know the saying, everybody on this Earth has a twin, might not be family but there is one person that looks like you. Khloe you know what is best for you, dont let your sisters or mother or whoever push you do do anything you want to. Lov Ya!!!!

Brody Jennner

Posted at 8:01 AM on May 15, 2012

Khloe is Kris’ old hairdresser’s child….Kris used to get boned out by this guy….Khloe is butt ugly, like the hairdresser….same frankenstein forehead….Kris Kardashian was known to give good bj’s ….you could see Kris’ head bobbing up and down in porche’s and mercedes as they sped around berverly hill’s…..This is why all of her daughter’s a nasty hoochie’s

kay

Posted at 6:52 AM on May 15, 2012

take the test. dont share it with anyone. but in reallity, we all know ur not a kardashian, u look totally different than the other’s. ur tall they are short, ur blonde theyre not. ur on the fat side and they are not. it is wat it is