Chris Brown Tweets Adorable Baby Pic & Thanks Mom

Mon, May 14, 2012 7:35pm EDT by 6 Comments
Chris Brown Baby Pic

Chris Brown is thankful to the woman who gave him life and showed his appreciation on Twitter yesterday

How cute was Chris Brown as a baby? The 23-year-old singer posted this photo of himself as a little baby in a wash bucket in honor of Mother’s Day June 13.

“Momma you deserve the world for bringing me in it!!!” he wrote to his mom, Joyce Hawkins.

He added, “Happy Mothers Day to a very special woman.. MOMMA I love you so much! ‘WE APPRECIATE YOU MOMS'”

Even though we don’t always approve of Chris’s action, there’s no denying he loves his mom. What do you think about his sweet tweets?

More Chris Brown News

1. Rihanna’s Topless New ‘Where Have You Been’ Video Debuts
  2. Chris Brown’s New Diss: Did He Call Rihanna A ‘Ho’?
  3. Chris Brown Hints At Fatherhood To Attack Rihanna On Twitter

I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet visitors,
its really really nice post on building up new blog.

juelbihanna

Posted at 12:36 PM on May 15, 2012

OMG HE’S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE I LUV U BABY CHRIS WOW I KNW TAT CHRIS MUM IS SO HAPPY TO SEE HER SWEET BABY IS ALL GROW UP INTO A WOUNDERFUL MAN NW***:)I JUS WANNA SAY TAT JOCES U HAVE DONE A GUD JOB BY TAKIN CARE OF CHRIS & MOST OF ALL GIVIN HIM WAT HE NEEDS MOST A MOTHER’S LOVE(HAPPY BELATED MOTHER’S DAY)MAY GOD ALWAYS BLESS U AN UR FAMILY

bebe

Posted at 9:11 AM on May 15, 2012

OMG he is the most adorable baby ever!!!

Karin

Posted at 5:49 AM on May 15, 2012

O.m.g Dat so cute u lyk cute chris

letanya

Posted at 10:56 PM on November 15, 2012

Chris Brown is a really cute baby and he is handsome today i LOVE u

Mette Birk Petersen

Posted at 8:41 PM on May 14, 2012

Beautiful!! ;) A perfect gift for a wonderful mother!
I love my mom more then anything in the world!! I’m sure Chris Brown love his mom more then anything :D <3