Britney Spears & Demi Lovato Confirmed As 'X Factor' Judges

Mon, May 14, 2012 4:50pm EDT by 14 Comments
Demi Lovato and Britney Spears X Factor Judges

Britney tweeted the first picture of herself with Demi, Simon Cowell & L.A. Reid! Are you happy with next season’s panel?

It’s official: Britney Spears and Demi Lovato will join Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid as judges on the second season of FOX’s The X Factor! The pop superstars made their first appearance May 14 at the FOX Upfront in NYC, and as this first photo reveals, Britney is very excited to get started.

Adding his own thoughts into the mix, Simon tweeted, “Can’t believe it’s finally happened. Very exciting!”

Loading video...

More Britney & Demi News:

1. Demi Lovato: How I Coped With Wilmer Valderrama Split
  2. ‘Punk’d Preview’: Demi Lovato Sees A Ghost
  3. Demi Lovato Should Judge ‘X Factor’ Over Miley Cyrus

Gay Sex

Posted at 10:20 AM on May 18, 2012

Nice post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I’m inspired! Very helpful info particularly the ultimate section :) I maintain such info much. I used to be looking for this certain info for a long time. Thanks and good luck.

mag

Posted at 12:56 PM on May 16, 2012

with demi lovato is a good choice but for britney it’s a big NO!!!!

melbrit

Posted at 7:27 AM on May 15, 2012

Go Britney! Im so happy for u! Britney will be great since she has been involved with music a long time! Im a huge brit fan and wow did she look hot!

facebook.com/britneyaustralia

helllokitty2142

Posted at 8:28 PM on May 14, 2012

I will be watching this season for Britney. I still think Demi is not ready to be a judge yet.

thecat61

Posted at 7:49 PM on May 14, 2012

FAIL!!!!

Anonymous

Posted at 9:42 PM on May 15, 2012

On Miley Cyrus & Kelly Osburne & Liam Hemsworth & Khloé Kardashian-Odom

Hey! Miley and Kelly This Is Michael’s seems to me you and that 27 year old actress I’ve been hearing what Ms Odom said and she’s right, Miley Let me start with you 1st I really dont like you I want you to look at the camera and say chesse and whos jerk now. Desnity Hope Cyrus you’ve just got Punk’d baby! peace out sucka! and Kelly Osburne Oh Hey Your’e Brother Jack he wanted me to tell you’ve got punk’d! baby! Hey Liam You and I both know what your girlfriend she might want to do you this thursday am not here to punk you dude am punking your girlfriend man so don’t worry Liam Hemsworth you’re safe for now. and Miley your not going to do anything stupid to your man Please tell me You got punk’d Baby!! peace out sucka HA!

nagham

Posted at 6:27 PM on May 14, 2012

calm yo tits girl all she said was that they probably picked demi because shes low budger and they know they dont have 2 pay her as much as brittney and u know what thats the truth and btw ido agree with u though demi deserves 2 have a bit of stardom and shes very talented i just dont know if she can pull it off i wish her the best

SandryLin

Posted at 6:20 PM on May 14, 2012

Demi you rule!!

samantha

Posted at 5:57 PM on May 14, 2012

I will be watching x factor this season just for DEMI!!<3

k

Posted at 5:29 PM on May 14, 2012

i still don’t think demi has enough experience but they probably needed someone low budget since britney’s contract was probably ridiculous

demiforever

Posted at 5:44 PM on May 14, 2012

shut up stupid!! demi is very talented and she deserves to be a judge at x factor!!!

lola

Posted at 6:41 PM on May 14, 2012

omg!!!! i agree with u — demi is sooo talented … my favourite disney star!! demi rocks! to be honest shes a great singer and she made the biggest come back last year with her a album!!! #DEMIROCKS

gbtw

Posted at 6:38 PM on May 14, 2012

demi will do all right once she finds her judging voice. no matter what the age or experience level, being a judge/mentor is a new thing for most people. it’ll take her a moment to get into it, but i’m sure she has the potential. in fact, she might be better than britney! i can’t really imagine britney being able to criticise anyone, and she never struck me as the brightest or most savvy person in the business. but we’ll see… i hope they both do well.

helllokitty2142

Posted at 8:27 PM on May 14, 2012

@K I agree with and @demiforever shes not stupid it’s just that for a judge I think you need to experience more in the music industry that’s what makes you a good judge in my opinion.