Rihanna Reveals Shocking Topless Pics From ‘Where Have You Been’ Video Shoot

Sun, May 13, 2012 2:49pm EDT by 17 Comments
Rihanna In Video Shoot

Excellent happy synthetic vision intended for detail and may foresee
problems prior to they will take place.

bo tolin

Posted at 11:22 PM on February 4, 2013

Rhanna is flat chested. Why not just do porm & get ur need to expose out there.

rock in prevention pat mcmanus

Posted at 3:35 PM on July 3, 2012

Hi my family member! I wish to say that this article is amazing, great written and come with almost all vital infos. I would like to look more posts like this .

TooLate

Posted at 10:34 AM on June 14, 2012

Already Seen her tits she isn’t hiding anything.

Kelly

Posted at 9:51 PM on May 17, 2012

I wish I had the confidence to do be in a position to have my body shown to the world in such a way that is tasteful, models are naked in shoots with paint on all the time, but because she sings it’s different? She has a wide range of audiences, and she is excellent at appealing to them. She is young, and you don’t realize how fast life goes until you look back and suddenly 6 or 7 years have gone by in the blink of an eye. She’s living, and I really respect that. If you’ve got it, flaunt it. Because one day you wont. You go girl!

PrettyProblem

Posted at 4:27 PM on May 17, 2012

While I like the sound, and I can definitely dance to this, I don’t know how I feel about her just repeating the same lyric over and over again. It seems that’s all she has for the songs nowadays; the same lyric repeated and sex appeal. Come on Rihanna. I used to love you, and now… well… no.

weareyoung

Posted at 3:05 AM on May 16, 2012

I honestly feel like Rihanna is going to crash and burn soon… Before, she used to be that sweet, innocent girl from Barbados but now she’s getting CRAZY. Shes losing all her self-respect! But who nows. Maybe it’s just the ‘new’ her.

paul king

Posted at 8:55 PM on May 15, 2012

disgusting!!!!!! maybe one day she will respect her self

ward

Posted at 10:14 AM on May 15, 2012

i like it its differnt than what you normally hear

demodel

Posted at 9:54 PM on May 14, 2012

does it got a special distance for brest?some ppl just say some dumb things abt others.riri is single so how is that a ho dateing don’t make you a ho,drake and cb is to idiot to singing song on her.the only thing riri need to do is relaxed and stop datein these little bouys.

Becki

Posted at 11:17 AM on May 14, 2012

trash. not a good role model for little girls that’s for sure.

Arthur

Posted at 7:38 AM on May 14, 2012

This is,,NOT talent,,,let me repeat that,,,,,THIS IS NOT TALENT,,,there are at least 1000 dancers,stripers,,whatever,across this country,that do this very same thing on a nightly basis,,,and they don’t make videos,they don’t get record contracts,they don’t get any kind of recognition.This is nothing more,than a flat chested girl,,that makes a career out of doing outrageous B.S.,,that gets her in the news,,,that’s about it,,nothing more.I have worked in the music business for 40 years,I have several top ten albums to my credit,both musically,,and in the booth,,,this is junk.

Kagus

Posted at 12:19 PM on May 14, 2012

Learn basic sentence formation.

Trini

Posted at 12:31 PM on May 23, 2012

Highly doubt…..liar!!! Y hid behind some stupid blog!!! You can’t even form a proper sentence!!!!

kew1224

Posted at 12:52 AM on May 14, 2012

Rihanna’s breast are 4 feet apart. She has no cleverage.It looks like she has one breast on each shoulder.

BUZUZU