Kristen Stewart Calls Robert Pattinson Her 'F***ing Boyfriend' In New Interview

Sun, May 13, 2012 8:43am EDT by 31 Comments

ana

Posted at 6:30 PM on May 14, 2012

i just think that there´s something wrong in this relationship…. how can you hide for four years?! it is impossible… i think they are just good friends.

brittney

Posted at 10:25 PM on May 14, 2012

It is possible. I hid mine for four years. Dont ask why loong story

site1on1

Posted at 4:48 PM on May 14, 2012

I c that a deal was made between ell mag and 3 k, n,and r one works with rp and if rp sign on the dotted line the money will be cashed and the lie will die with them. If they get Rob to go with the lie. I C with my eyes all seeming eye

summer

Posted at 5:21 AM on May 14, 2012

am so freaking excited that she finally admitted to that, HBD!!! ROB WE LOVE YOU

summer

Posted at 5:20 AM on May 14, 2012

am so freaking excited that she finally admitted to that, HBD!!! ROB WE LOVE

ashely

Posted at 4:51 AM on May 14, 2012

===BlackWhitePlanet.C/0/M ===Seek The  Serious Relationship.

ana cabana

Posted at 12:29 AM on May 14, 2012

go a head kristen tell some thats good for your hearth and keep the rest what ever is thats thrusting is the best longer relationship for both i like how she can talk sweetty girl

NROE

Posted at 8:28 PM on May 13, 2012

my best friend’s mom makes $88/hr on the computer. She has been out of work for ten months but last month her pay check was $21122 just working on the computer for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more..CNNMoney2.notlong.com

April

Posted at 5:55 PM on May 13, 2012

Happy birthday to Robert pattinson for the 13 may. I hope it was awesome!!

D.

Posted at 5:08 PM on May 13, 2012

That’s it! I definitely hate her.. Why does she need to mention “the french”? Loser!!!!

Lein

Posted at 8:26 PM on May 13, 2012

because it’s her interview, and she’s trying to be herself. i can’t believe you get to be a freakin LOSER for not being a hypocrite! LOL. kids.

saly

Posted at 8:30 PM on May 13, 2012

go away idiot

tako

Posted at 2:14 PM on May 13, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB !!!!!! and i am so happy that kriss after all confirmed.i love robsten <3

Yeya Gutierrez

Posted at 2:10 PM on May 13, 2012

I see 3 important attributes in Roberto, that he does particular person… First hit me is Roberto´s intelligence, Second hit me his eyes, (clean, healthy ) care overflowed of intelligence, they bright as light, with sweetness and fierceness (see the photos) that combined with humility and simplicity a success pump produces (see his actions). Third that hit me is Roberto`s hands, they are long, nails care, clean, white and play all the time, his lines are very definite, and clear.
CONGRATULATIONS in your 26 Birthday!, ROB
FELICITACIONES EN TU CUMPLE 26! MI BETO
Saludos de la Riviera Maya en México.

Covington Beasley

Posted at 2:04 PM on May 13, 2012

Why does Hollywood Life insist on fabricating stories? Why is there no effort to corroborate? Where was this purported statement by Kristen made, to whom, what were the circumstances? Conveniently, HL leaves all those intelligent critical details missing. Is it because there is no substance to the claim?

Deya Gutza

Posted at 2:12 PM on May 13, 2012

THE QUESTION HERE IS WHO IS THE PERSON THAT PAY THIS STORIES

Dawn

Posted at 8:29 AM on May 14, 2012

June 2012 issue of Elle magazine. She said it during her interview while they were in a book store. We’ll have to wait and see when the magazine hits shelves whether or not this story is true.

olivia

Posted at 1:25 PM on May 13, 2012

I LIKE THAT SHE IS REVEALING HER AND ROB ARE DATING BUT REVEALING IT IN THE USUAL WAY-I LOVE LOVE KRISTEN STEWART SHE IS AN AMAZING ACTRESS AND STYLE ICON I CANT WAIT FOR SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN-HER AND ROB ARE AMAZING TOGETHER ON SCREEN AND OFF-I CANT WAIT BREAKING DAWN PART 2

ana

Posted at 1:17 PM on May 13, 2012

Very happy to hear this… but the f word is just not necessary. why not gorgeous b-friend? it would be nice! both are adorable.

Super

Posted at 1:52 PM on May 13, 2012

The f word just makes it more real…because that’s just who Krissy is.

adhe indra

Posted at 1:04 PM on May 13, 2012

HBD robert! :D

KStew Krew

Posted at 12:44 PM on May 13, 2012

OMG Kristen!!! Please don’t ever change ’cause you are a rare gem of a gal…potty mouth and all…it just makes up the fabric of who you are and if haters don’t like it, well they can stuff it where the sun don’t shine.

James

Posted at 12:38 PM on May 13, 2012

the day i would really really be happy and shocked is the day when he proposes to her. But when that day comes ill stay normal and sane. but HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ROBERT PATTINSON YOUR GETTING OLDER SO HURRY AND GET MARRIED.

Dawn

Posted at 12:30 PM on May 13, 2012

Kristen rocks! She’s aloud to have a potty mouth if she darn well wants to. I’m sure she’ll make sure Rob has a wonderful birthday. I’m celebrating my youngest son’s 4th birthday today along with my brother’s birthday and mother’s day. My oldest son is only 6 so I can’t imagine either of my babies turning 26! We get to have Power Rangers Samuri cake tonight at our family gathering. My brother is secretly excited about the cake even though he’s turning 42. Maybe Kristen will get Rob a Batman cake. He is a fan of the bat. Happy doggie/cat mommy’s day to Kristen and happy birthday to Rob! Age is only a state of mind.

mtdew

Posted at 11:05 AM on May 13, 2012

I love the mouth on this girl. I think it’s hilarious.

Jane

Posted at 9:46 AM on May 13, 2012

I know Kristen grew up on movie sets…thus, her potty mouth but she needs to realize that she is now a very sought after actress and needs to curb her expletives for to me, it takes away from herself. I have also noticed that in Rob’s last interviews, he, himself is using the F word and I never heard any of that from him in his earlier interviews. I’m not a prude but to me it’s best to leave that kind of language our of the public eye. I haven’t heard of the French hating on Bel Ami which I thought was a great movie on Rob’s part.

Nicki

Posted at 1:13 PM on May 15, 2012

Get over yourself. It’s been know for a while she curses like a sailor and it doesn’t take away from her or Rob as they are still getting work.

starry

Posted at 9:13 AM on May 13, 2012

when i decided to choose this couple to be my favourite…..
couple in the world
i guaranted to my self if i will never regret anything….
and am right
everything so real and perfect
and they love is real deal…..
@loverobsten4ever

HL don’t forget she is told about the ring too
the ring rob gave to her…..
‘everyone know already and this is ridiculos’
never believed kris will admitted everything :D

Lucy

Posted at 8:59 AM on May 13, 2012

It was not a video store, it was a book store…

Lucy

Posted at 11:27 AM on May 13, 2012

well, you changed that…good..

wafa

Posted at 6:27 AM on December 26, 2012

they are very beautiful couple