Jennie Garth Thanks Fans For Support During Peter Facinelli Divorce

Sun, May 13, 2012 1:07pm EDT by 9 Comments
Jennie Garth Divorce

David Silver

Posted at 10:30 AM on December 5, 2013

Peter left due to all the plastic work done on jenny’s head……jeeny has that botox, restylane filled candy appled fake look…..Jenny stop with injections….unless you want to end up like Weird azz looking Joan Rivers

free

Posted at 8:51 AM on June 3, 2012

You already know thus considerably in the case of this subject, made me in my opinion imagine it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men aren’t involved except it is one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs great. All the time care for it up!

Brian

Posted at 5:05 AM on May 19, 2012

Look…I am starting a website that promotes not answering bad and stupid comments like the one jazmin made…Just Don’t answer or comment, let them stew in their ignorance.

angry birds

Posted at 10:18 AM on May 17, 2012

I savour, lead to I discovered just what I was looking for. You’ve ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

Jazmin

Posted at 6:38 PM on May 13, 2012

Im not surprised he filed for a divorce he can get someone way better!! she old and ugly too!

Lynn

Posted at 12:44 AM on May 14, 2012

You consider 40 as old? How old are you? I’m guessing 4

mv

Posted at 2:00 AM on May 14, 2012

Don’t judge or you will be judged!. Jennie is such a beautiful person!. She will have no problem finding love again. Big loss for peter!.

Cin

Posted at 10:44 PM on May 14, 2012

Ugly? Are you kidding? Really Now? Jennie is beautiful! I wish i looked as good as she does. If 40 is old, then boy i’m over the hill i guess.

I don’t know what is going through Peter’s head, but he had a sweet beautiful wife. I just can’t figure it out. They were happy, but maybe Peter isn’t so happy with himself right now, and he’s trying to figure that out. Who knows. I think he’s foolish. Unless there’s abuse, there’s no excuse not to work on a marriage. Now their daughters have to be shuffled back and forth to and from their divorced parents. That’s sad.

Jennie will find someone someday, but it will take time. Love hurts, and it takes time to heal.

marco

Posted at 2:32 PM on May 13, 2012

Jennie, its his loss not yours. Your beautiful inside and out. It will all work out, time takes time.