'Celebrity Apprentice': The Final Two Contestants Revealed

Sun, May 13, 2012 9:12pm EST by 25 Comments
Aubrey O'Day fired

What do you think of the final two contestants? Next week’s finale is shaping up to be an intense showdown!

The May 13 episode of Celebrity Apprentice was truly a gift — for those of us with waiting problems, that is. Within the first ten minutes, Donald Trump unleashed those two terrifying words every celebrity fears. But which member of the final three was fired? Was it Clay AikenAubrey O’Day, or Arsenio Hall? I know, I know, the suspense is killing you…

After all three contestants defended themselves in the boardroom — Arsenio had a particularly difficult time justifying his nasty treatment of Aubrey — the Donald ultimately decided to fire Aubrey, leaving Arsenio and Clay as the season’s final two contestants.

UPDATE: Arsenio Hall Or Clay Aiken?? — See Who Was Crowned ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Winner 2012

Of course, this week’s episode brought more than just one epic firing. It also marked the return of every contestant whose been fired thus far this season — and yes, they all brought their baggage.

So what’s your take on the final two? Do you think Aubrey was the right person to be fired this week? And who do you think will be crowned The Celebrity Apprentice on next week’s live finale?

— Andy Swift

More Celebrity Apprentice:

1. Exclusive: Dayana Mendoza Tells Me Getting Fired Was ‘A Relief’
  2. Exclusive: Lisa Lampanelli Reveals the Moments She Felt ‘Vindicated’
  3. Recap: Penn Jillette & Dayana Gang Up Against Clay Aiken

Easter Cupcake Ideas

Posted at 1:27 PM on July 11, 2012

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to provide one thing back and help others like you helped me.

cherry red review

Posted at 11:00 AM on May 18, 2012

It’s the best time to make a few plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I’ve learn this publish and if I may I want to counsel you some attention-grabbing issues or tips. Perhaps you can write next articles relating to this article. I wish to learn more things approximately it!

cerrajeria madrid

Posted at 5:37 PM on May 16, 2012

Excellent post, very informative. I wonder why the opposite specialists of this sector don’t realize this. You should continue your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!|What’s Going down i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I’m hoping to give a contribution & assist other customers like its aided me. Great job.

KG

Posted at 12:41 AM on May 16, 2012

Clay Aiken, from what I have observed was a worker, mediator and leader throughout the show. His input, team spirit, ability to take constructive criticism, listen and complete tasks, he would be a great boss, and an asset to any company he would work or volunteer for. Way to Go Clay!
Clay Aiken, all the WAY!!!

Krys

Posted at 6:38 PM on May 14, 2012

So here are my thoughts. I have a Fabulous feeling about next weekend. MARK IT! Clay’s gonna win! Anyway usually with shows of such the one showing the most struggle, drama in the prep up usually comes out the victor. Editing monkeys love to mess with the audience. They’ve been doing that all season! I do worry a little about the final BR since Clay and Debbie have such differences but I think it’ll work in his favor. I believe Clay wants it way more than Arsenio. Its HIS foundation, every ounce of energy, blood, sweat and tears goes into this through out his entire body and soul. Its his baby! I love Arsenio and his foundation is great and all but he DIDNT start it, he’s just a contributor! I think DT wants someone who can start, finish, contribute and show passion for their work.

At first I was able to see some of the negative views about Clay as far as micromanaging (dont worry it gets better) but in second watch I saw it positively. I think Debbie needs to loosen the purse strings just a little because its Clay’s baby, its all or nothing. He’s been second place before and it has always been hanging over his head. He was browbeat to death by John Rich about taking charge and showing another notch of control. So I bet that was in the back of his head too. He was a bit tough but at a reasonable level. He should see a small sketch, how hard is that? I mean how long can that actually take? Plus also think of it this way. He has never worked with Debbie so he has no idea her work ethic at all. He’s supposed to just trust her with 250k on the line? Think about it. Team Clay all the way!

MARK IT he will win!

jerrie

Posted at 5:41 AM on May 14, 2012

Hoping Clay wins!!!! His charity is for a small group of people in his hometown that could use the monies for many years to come. Sometimes larger cities forget about small town America. This one win could set the foundation for all to see that we need to get back to we starting out doing to build America. Working together to build a greater place for people to live in and say they had a part of it. Good luck!

Danny

Posted at 5:02 PM on May 14, 2012

Clay’s charity, The National Inclusion Project, is a multi-million dollar foundation on the NATIONAL level. Where did this idea that it was a small town thing come from??????

KG

Posted at 12:48 AM on May 16, 2012

When Clay Aiken first auditioned for American Idol, he honored a parent of one of his students by founding the “Buble/Aiken Foundation,” for the needs of Autistic Children, in his home-town, Raleigh, NC. He was an ambassador for Unicef, had his fans help along with himself to donate with the “Marine’s Toys for Tots,” program and has given back to many foundations for children in need.
Clay Aiken would be an asset and in winning Celebrity Apprecntice will ultimately help his charity a great deal.
Way to Go Clay Aiken!

Sista

Posted at 2:44 AM on May 14, 2012

I wasn’t a huge fan of Aubrey but she should’ve been in finals. Way more smarts and creative and passion than Arsenio and Clay. Just sayin….

Zella

Posted at 8:47 AM on August 26, 2013

wicked people dnt go far no matter wat… she’s gone wit her crocodile tears good for her…

Rob

Posted at 2:44 AM on May 14, 2012

How a person perceives a project manager dictates how he/she would do as a leader? Arsenio is much more of a leader than people realize. He doesn’t micromanage, he delegates and he enjoys seeing the best results possible. That seems like a leader to me. Clay is a wonderful human being, but Arsenio seems to have a better grasp on the final task than Clay. I’m for Arsenio to become the next Celebrity Apprentice.

C.A.Season 5 Fan

Posted at 1:36 AM on May 14, 2012

I like Arsenio’s leadership stlye. Arsenio dedicates and doesn’t micromanage. I’d rather be on his team to work with and be around. They’re both great, but I’m for Arsenio!

Antoinette

Posted at 1:01 AM on May 14, 2012

Clay has always been known as being a very down to earth and sincere person. He has dealt with fame and criticism over the last 10? Years with strengthand an ability to retain his privacy. He is now showing his business ability! He and Arsenio are obviously good friends.. So who cares who wins!! The charities are both equally deserving!!!

Crystal

Posted at 12:30 AM on May 14, 2012

I think we can all agree that Aubrey was a flat out b word this whole season. I can’t think of anyone who deserves to be fired more than she did. She is probably the most inconsiderate egotistical person to be on the show yet.

Zella

Posted at 8:48 AM on August 26, 2013

oh yes i agree with crystal… to think of d tym she spoke nastily abt arsenio on their big sam task.

Tea

Posted at 12:17 AM on May 14, 2012

Was ecstatic to see Aubrey fired. Go Clay Aiken….my money is on you!

DJ

Posted at 11:32 PM on May 13, 2012

This was meanest season ever. Aubrey and Lisa what horrid people. Lisa L needs meds or jail. Arsenio and Clay are just followers. Not interested in outcome. Dayana was harrassed by Lisa. In real world she would be in jail. Her mouth is a sewer.

Danny

Posted at 5:07 PM on May 14, 2012

Arsenio was in Clay’s shadow the whole time but Clay is a very effective leader. He walks tall and carries a big stick. He only gets strict when people start messing up or not following his directions. Clay is the clear winner.

donna

Posted at 10:16 PM on May 13, 2012

I have watched since the beginning, and didn’t really like Aubrey, but when I saw her get fired tonight, I got bored knowing that it was Clay vs Arsenio. Neither of these guys had any great ideas the entire time, they were middle of the road players playing “safe”. It should have been Lisa vs Aubrey. Bad move Trump

Christie

Posted at 5:51 PM on May 14, 2012

I agree. Whether you loved her or hated her, there is no denying that Aubry was the creative force behind most of the projects on her side when Arsenio won as Project Manager. I always got the feeling Arsenio would lay low and ride Aubry’s coattails to victory by swooping in and taking all the credit at the end. Aubry played the game very intelligently and creatively, and I truly believe she was the strongest player throughout the whole competition. Having said that, I knew in my heart she wouldn’t make it to the finals because she doesn’t have the star power and likeability factor that Clay and Arsenio have. She was robbed of the win, in my opinion.

big j

Posted at 10:06 PM on May 13, 2012

I think Ruben should win.

Cc

Posted at 5:36 PM on May 17, 2012

LOL

Sersha

Posted at 9:28 PM on May 13, 2012

*Arsenio doesnt seem to be much of a leader so I think Clay will have a good chance of the winning. I love them both but thats just my opinion.*

Juliet G