Jennie Garth: I'm Angry I Wasn't Enough For Peter Facinelli

Sat, May 12, 2012 9:59am EDT by 29 Comments
Jennie Garth Crying

In this clip from her reality show, ‘Jennie Garth: A Little Bit Country,’ Jennie breaks down in therapy about her recent divorce from Peter Facinelli. Do you think she wants to get back together with him?

Jennie Garth has been incredibly vocal about her split from her husband, Peter Facinelli, but this most be the most honest we’ve seen her yet.

In this clip from last night’s episode of her reality show, Jennie Garth: A Little Bit Country, the 40-year-old actress and mother revealed the pain from her split during a therapy session.

“I think with any sort of rejection, you’re angry that you weren’t enough for that person,” she said. “So I don’t know if I’m angry at myself for not being enough, or if I’m angry at him for not considering me to be enough.”

Jennie even confirmed what she’s mentioned before — she was shocked by the news of their divorce. “This threw me for a loop,” she admitted. “It’s weird and sad, but I really realized through this whole experience how much I loved him, how deeply I loved him and how deeply I loved us.”

Do you think Jennie and Peter are done for good, or is there a chance they’ll rekindle their flame for one another?

Click for photos of Jennie & Peter during their marriage

Jennie Garth Thanks Fans For Support During Peter Facinelli Divorce

More Jennie Garth & Peter Facinelli News

1. Jennie Garth Seen First Time Since Split Without Wedding Ring!
  2. Peter Facinelli & Jennie Garth Deny Cheating Rumors
  3. Jennie Garth & Peter Facinelli Went Through Intensive Counseling To Save Marriage

Adriana

Posted at 2:22 PM on August 17, 2013

Jenny, el hecho d que un estúpido no te valore no quiere decir que tu no valgas. Eres una gran mujer, persona y madre. Te amamos alrededor del mundo y apreciamos el ser humano que eres. Dios te bendiga y le de paz a tu corazón y al de tus nenas. :)

Donda

Posted at 8:42 AM on August 15, 2012

Jenny, I wish you all the luck in the world during this time…..I’m glad to see you are focusing on your children and yourself…..F@ck Peter he looks looks like a self centered azzhole…..Move ahead cautiously!…..Pete looks like he likes dick anyway, just saying…..you cannot compete with dick no woman can

Deborah Wilson

Posted at 9:06 AM on May 13, 2012

My dearest Jennie, NEVER EVER think that you are not good enough for anyone. People are just that – people who have flaws and wonderful surprises inside of them. MINDSET – It was not that you were not good enough for Peter, but that the two of you grew in different ways. I am 58 and went through a divorce where my husband left me for a 15 year younger woman. NOW, she looks older than I do. That is not revenge and is not meant to be. They wanted a life with lots of alcohol and smoking. It has taken a toll on both of them, but I do wish them well. My point, You will always be a wonderful lady and actress and you are quite beautiful. Love will find you. Keep on being the Jennie Garth that you always have been as I see you on screen. I have faith in you. Deborah

s

Posted at 6:42 PM on May 13, 2012

I agree Deborah

victoria

Posted at 6:43 AM on May 13, 2012

Well if this is true then i wud happily marry peter tomorrow i absolutely love him in twilight n he’s absolutely gorgeous! Love ya peter!! Xx

sara

Posted at 6:07 AM on May 13, 2012

Jennie looks pregnant (but I know it’s just fat)..oh boy. Now she’s pounding drinks and looking like a hot mess. Her husband’s celebrity train will end…people are OVER Twilight. It’s a boring dull movie-like him.

Bruce Boxler

Posted at 1:51 AM on May 13, 2012

Jennie Garth is too fat, not sexy, she’s an alcoholic, her husband is gay (just look at his face then look at the gay Kony 2012 guy’s face: same gay face!) and she has the face you just want to punch in! She reeks of whiny needy victim, it’s not attractive! She let herself go big time and is now a tub of lard, and she did not let Peter put it in her bumholio. Her and melissa gilbert are one and the same, they’re prolly lezlovers, they know each other from some commercial it’s clear they’re cut of the same cloth!

Cin

Posted at 11:05 PM on May 14, 2012

Somethings wrong with you. You need therapy.

Cin

Posted at 11:07 PM on May 14, 2012

I meant to the post above me. Bruce, You seriously need help.

Adriana

Posted at 2:31 PM on August 17, 2013

I’m so sad for you. You’re insane. Help for you URGENT!!!!!

jfjajg

Posted at 1:50 AM on May 13, 2012

= t

Natalie Collins

Posted at 11:56 PM on May 12, 2012

Puuuullllleeeeezzzzzeeee!!!! Why would a woman even care about a man who obviously does not want to be with her???
How pathetic can you be? I don’t have a CLUE who this Garth person is…I was trying to see if I could recognize her from SOMETHING so I watched some video of her getting drunk with two “friends” at a bar…yeah, she’s a real winner, alright!! Somehow I can’t muster up any sympathy for someone who can take a road trip in THAT car with her friends and go to a seminar that costs no telling what amount of $$$$. This woman is truly pathetic. And making money at it!!!

wondering

Posted at 11:39 PM on May 13, 2012

This is all about publicity.
Just like Eva Longoria, every time she hasn’t been in the news for awhile, she drags up her divorce.
Get a grip and move on.

beatriz

Posted at 11:04 PM on May 12, 2012

What comes around goes around. He wont’t be a big star for long. He has no integrity, loyalty or character. He will fall fast.
Be strong for your children, God is on your side.

Alice

Posted at 8:52 PM on May 12, 2012

This is a private matter between Jennie and Peter. He has chosen to keep it private and does not talk about it in the public eye. She on the other hand it shoving it out there for everyone. Honestly it just makes her look pathetic. She must have very little respect for him or for their children to put all of this on national TV (not that anyone is really watching this show!). It’s really just sad.

Sueb

Posted at 9:26 PM on May 12, 2012

Well…usually the person that did the cheating and/or decided to end the marriage and leave the spouse and children behind, does keep quiet. What is he gonna say I am now more famous then my wife, so after milking her fame,I don’t need her or the girls anymore. I want to be free to enjoy my new found fame. Yeah, I am pretty sure he doesn’t want the media to know he is a jacka$$.

justme

Posted at 5:50 PM on May 12, 2012

Ahh geez! another dumb reality show. Cant wait until this fad is over. Stupid of her to put all her personal business on blast. Not very mature of her, kind of reminds me of the other stupid blond that thought her divorce would be good for her 8 kids and career!

nina

Posted at 5:14 PM on May 12, 2012

dude cheated on her, and she needs to find someone who will think she’s enough. I really loved them together, and it’s sad peter ripped apart his family cause he had to have a midlife crisis.

suesanb

Posted at 9:31 PM on May 12, 2012

I agree. This is a reality show and in reality divorce hurts pretty bad. If you thought you had something wonderful and then it went to crap quickly you are going to be consumed by it. If you gave up your career and devoted yourself to a family and then your husband decides he is leaving now that he is famous.

For woman who are truly devoted to their family and their marriage….it takes time to figure out who you are without your other half. It is hard and it is hurtful.

Rachel

Posted at 3:52 PM on May 12, 2012

She really needs to stop talking about their divorce.

Cin

Posted at 11:12 PM on May 14, 2012

Why should she stop talking about her divorce? You can’t be married to someone for 11 years, and have three children and not talk about your past love, or past life with the person you though you were going to grow old with.

Anyway talking about divorce is good therapy, and that’s what she needs. You can’t bottle it up, and going on her TV show and talking about it i think will help her get through this with the support she is receiving.

you

Posted at 1:55 PM on May 12, 2012

Well you are a pretty lady. If he sees that he really love you he will come back. About your comments and jealously we have to learn to respect everybody. Let time that its course you will be ok. You are a very pretty and if he does not come back you will find somebody that really love you.

Lol

Posted at 12:25 PM on May 12, 2012

Ohcome onlady :::: he is not a pig . P.s Wat u say is Wat u r .

sueb

Posted at 9:33 PM on May 12, 2012

Really??? Are you like 5 years old? I mean come on…

ohcome onlady

Posted at 12:09 PM on May 12, 2012

you are enough for him… hes just not enough for himself.. .. get rid of the creep and be alone for a bit then find a man who LOVES YOU…he doesnt or he wouldnt treat you like this… hes a pig…

LittleMo

Posted at 1:07 PM on May 12, 2012

Are you really that dumb? On the contrary, Jennie G needs to quit the jealous wife thing. She was just fine with Peter when SHE was the big cheese, the “well-known one” in their marriage. She milked “90210” fame for all she could get but that is, and has been, old news for a very long time. Jennie’s star has been dimming for years whereas, between Twilight and Nurse Jackie, Peter’s star has been rising. Jennie was jealous of Peter’s success – reported by several sources – and that’s all there is to it. The one who does the most talking is the one who has the least right to talk at all – and Jennie is the one who hasn’t been able to shut up about this. Peter has taken the high road and kept silent.

Nicole

Posted at 7:55 PM on May 12, 2012

LittleMo: Hostile much? Have a little sympathy. No one knows the real reasons behind the split, so it’s unnecessary for you to spew out the name callings and pointing your fingers like you were there to witness it.

gege

Posted at 1:25 AM on May 13, 2012

Ilove Jennie G. All of you talking bad of her needs to get a life. why do any of you care ayways? leave them alone and let them work things out by one another. Kids are invloved and kids DONOT need too see how bad some of you wrote about their personal life. REALITY shows need to be stopped!!!!

Cin

Posted at 11:25 PM on May 14, 2012

I agree with you Nicole! LittleMo has little sympathy if any at all. Well there’s plenty of sympathy for Jennie from a lot of supporters.

The reason behind Jennie’s dimmed star is because she has stayed home with her girls to take care of them. Someone has to look after and take care of the kids while the husband works. I’m sure Jennie does not regret that one bit.

I don’t believe Jennie was jealous of Peter’s career. She was all for it, but maybe she wanted more time with her husband and family as a whole. Nothing wrong with that.

Of course Peter’s quiet. He wanted the divorce, and there’s really no good excuse he can say about it. Jennie needs the therapy and support. I’m glad she’s talking about it. Good for her. This is the price Peter has to pay. He’s hurt his family, and now he has to be a man and tolerate the chatter.