What does Tinseltown have to say about Time magazine’s shocking breast feeding cover? Celebs took their twitter accounts with their reactions! Read on!
After Jamie Lynne Grumet bared a breast to nurse her 3-year-old son Aram on the cover of Time magazine, we all can’t stop talking about it — celebs included! Find out what Hollywood had to say about the shocking image!
• “Time Magazine’s cover is pretty ballsy or tittsy. The kid looks nourished. Wonder if they call that the yum yum chair,” wrote funny-man Dane Cook in a tweet.
• “@Time no! You missed the mark! You’re supposed to be making it easier for breast-feeding moms. Your cover is exploitive & extreme,” tweeted actress Alyssa Milano, who had a baby last year.
• “Can’t wait to read Time story on ‘God of Cricket!” tweeted comedian Seth Meyers on the cover’s other touts.
• “Time magazine cover is pretty disturbing! Breast feeding a 3yr old is wrong! What’s wrong w ppl!” model Joanna Krupa tweeted.
• “i am going to bat about this TIME cover photo for all of the amazing women who helped me be the mother i was meant to be. this is for you, La Leche League International and for every lactation consultant and fellow mama warrior who held me while I cried. this is not easy, to try and speak for all of us, but i will do my best to make you proud.” wrote actress and breast feeding proponent Mayim Bialik of The Big Bang Theory on her Facebook.
• “‘That’s great, Jimmy, now spit it into Alicia Silversone‘s baby’s mouth,’ Time magazine photographer,” tweeted Modern Family producer Danny Zuker.
• “Improving Time’s cover: Replace the mother with a Statue of Liberty… and you’ve got the Obama platform. #rushbabes,” tweeted shock-jock Rush Limbaugh.
• ‘Time’ Breastfeeding Mom Is Nuts Like Other Extreme ‘Attachment Parenters’! says Bonnie Fuller
Which celebrity reaction was your fave, HollyMoms?
– Lorraine Chow
More HollyBaby news:
- ‘Time’ Magazine Breast-Feeding Mom: Why I Did It — VIDEO
- Mom Breastfeeds Three-Year-Old Son On ‘Time’ Cover — Appropriate?
- OREO Ad Uses Breastfeeding To Sell Cookies — PIC