Kris Humphries' Funny Or Die Video — See The Hilarious Bloopers

Fri, May 11, 2012 1:16pm EST by 37 Comments
Kris Humphries Video

Kris is so funny in this new outtake video — we love seeing a softer side of him. Plus Kris’ rep responds to rumors that he was dissing Kanye West in the original clip!

Kris Humphries‘ new Funny or Die video is hysterical, and now the outtakes are out — and they’re fantastic too!

Kris, 27, wanted to poke fun at his tarnished image with the new spot, his rep tells HollywoodLife.com – without targeting specific celebs like Kim Kardashian‘s current boyfriend Kanye West.

“We set out to make this video to make fun of how Kris is being portrayed in the media, not to make fun of anybody else but Kris,” his rep says.

Do YOU think Kris should do more acting, HollywoodLifers?

– William Earl

More Kris:

1. Kris Humphries Insider: Kim Kardashian Was “Living A Lie” Pretending To Love Kris During Marriage
  2. Kris Humphries Insider: Kim Kardashian Talked Trash About Kanye West
  3. Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries’ Nasty Divorce Battle Goes To Court In June

@haters on this site

Posted at 6:31 PM on June 2, 2012

All hater leave kris alone the whore yucking around NYC as we are talking now. Hater grow up and get life. Where is Reggie bush,he can tell us deep he dug Kims hole

Ahramad

Posted at 12:17 PM on May 27, 2012

My brother recommended I might like this website. He was totally right. This submit truly made my day. You cann’t believe just how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

msreview

Posted at 7:37 AM on May 23, 2012

I do not even know the way I stopped up right here, but I thought this put up used to be good. I do not understand who you might be but definitely you’re going to a well-known blogger should you are not already. Cheers!

msubmitter

Posted at 7:34 AM on May 23, 2012

Wonderful goods from you, man. I have take into accout your stuff prior to and you are simply extremely great. I actually like what you’ve bought right here, certainly like what you are saying and the way through which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to keep it sensible. I can not wait to learn much more from you. This is really a wonderful site.

msreview

Posted at 7:00 AM on May 23, 2012

certainly like your web site however you have to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very troublesome to tell the reality on the other hand I’ll surely come back again.

TRUTHHEALS

Posted at 12:39 AM on May 19, 2012

KRIS hasn’t got another? That goes to show He Loves Kim His WIFEY! and is staying and praying for their Re-Union! when Kim was a Wi’fe to Him…She sure was full of big smiles that weren’t fake like with the others…I think she fooled around and fell in Love with Kris…married Him…and let independence single woman pride get in the way! and blew Her marriage to the only Man who will ever truly Love Kim for better or for worse! I think Mr. Nice and Gentleman Kris impregnated Kim and she is shocked cause she found out don’t ever try to play with a player…Kris is a Player and knows the Game of Offense and Defence:) LOL

redmill

Posted at 3:16 AM on May 17, 2012

No matter what, Kim was wrong what she did to Kris Humph. Kris has every right to be jealous and angry. It takes a while for normal people to get over hurt. You people tend to forget it was a very catastrophic event in his life, because he really loved, and it will take him a while to get over.
Even if he marries again a part of this will be with him for the rest of his life, but to the wife who loves him he will be the best husband.. Kris is generally a great guy, compared to millions out there. Think about if this had happened to one of your male relatives. Who is perfect here? Have sympathy and understanding people. He is really a great guy.

Lisa

Posted at 12:20 PM on May 15, 2012

That was supposed to be funny?

meg

Posted at 8:26 AM on May 13, 2012

Kris looks lame. He doesn’t look cool and he is not funny. Kris needs to move on with his life. He will always be an idiot, because he married Kim.

Maybe

Posted at 9:21 AM on May 13, 2012

He tried to make an honest woman out of her but I guess she is what she is…….IMO, Kanye is the one who is lame…and a idiot because after all that has been shown, he is publicly running around with someone’s wife. Have they ever heard of being private. I forgot they can not because the publicity is needed for the new reality show and his album coming out. Just like he put Hump name in a song to draw attention. I wish they could go at it man to man. I wonder who will win? What do you think? I heard he ran from Reggie when he was creeping with his girl/ Straight up coward…

mallory

Posted at 1:28 PM on May 12, 2012

Nothing against Kris, but this is NOT funny. TMZ talked about this yesterday on their show and the TMZ staff trashed Kris. They all call him dumb and said by him doing the Funny or Die spoof he is still dumb.

Truth

Posted at 3:22 PM on May 12, 2012

Tmz is on Kardashian payroll. They only say positive things about Kim.

lola

Posted at 7:49 PM on May 12, 2012

TMZ & the TMZ guys trash Kim all the time. What site do you read?

truth is still the truth

Posted at 8:08 PM on May 12, 2012

I do not know what planet that you are on . If you see the live podcast or you read the comments everyone knows Mike and Harvey are Kim number one fans. Bash Kris all the time and give her the benefit of the doubt. They post over 6 article on her weekly showing her in a positive light. Did not even mention her snub at the Met ball. You must be a K plant because people with common sense see through this family web of lies. No matter what she does once the blinders are off, its no going back. She is the one who married someone she did not love, used him for filming, dumped him and kept the ring/ wedding gifts. Kim committed fraud. Have a blessed holiday. Living in truth goes a long way. I hope Hump get his annulment.

lola

Posted at 7:49 PM on May 12, 2012

It wasnt funny. Objectively speaking it just wasn’t. If he was going to do this it at least had to be funny but it just missed so not its unfunny & he looks jealous & lame.

Kate

Posted at 8:08 AM on May 12, 2012

Go to funny or die.com ….Kris video is at the top of page. Scroll down the page and you will see Kanye West fashion Does and Don’t. It is hilarious. It is a serious of comparison pictures when he went on his twitter rant about NY fashion..LMAO

Carmel

Posted at 6:35 AM on May 12, 2012

I love this video. It’s very hilarious, I couldn’t stop laughing. Well done Kris! I am so glad that Kris has kept his sense of humour and thinks that the whole KK and KW thing is hilarious! I think so too!

TEAMHUUUUMP

Posted at 12:47 AM on May 12, 2012

I LOVE Kris and his Sister Kaela I wish we could see more of them but at least they are not all over and irritating like the KKK.. The funny or die vid is Hilarious good job Kris.

Trini

Posted at 10:57 PM on May 11, 2012

Mmmm, Kris Humphries is the purtiest black/white boy I have ever seen!! It’s great that he is playing so well that he can move on from all this reality tv bullcrap. I hope he either gets a better contract with the Nets or gets picked up with a more successful team like the Lakers. He has definitely made me a pro basketball fan!!!!!

Lemon tea

Posted at 7:17 PM on May 11, 2012

@lisa am sure if you get aman like kris you will not be sitting on this platform by setting your mouth.kim Is a fake ho and her lovers are hos like her!PERIOD

michael

Posted at 6:06 PM on May 11, 2012

It is strange HL had another article earlier about this same ridiculous video, where the readers comments straight out trashed Kris. It has suddenly disappeared. Talk about HL’s pro Kris stance.Kris’s 15 minutes of fame will be up, after the court case, then he will not be able to keep on riding on the Kardashians fame, and boring us with his antics. Why is this under kardashian and not Kris Humphries. HL has a whole Kardashian segment.I guess Kris is not famous enough for a stand alone billing.

Lisa

Posted at 6:21 PM on May 11, 2012

What are you talking about? The article is still available to read. Such stupid H0dashian fans.

Michael

Posted at 6:40 PM on May 11, 2012

WHERE DUMMY?????? Not on this site and that is what was being referred to.

Lisa

Posted at 8:54 PM on May 11, 2012

Shut up “Michael”, we all know you’re “Melanie.”

melanie

Posted at 10:15 PM on May 11, 2012

No you idiot hes not. I just got back on to check and responded to the comments I made below.

@Michael

Posted at 2:13 AM on May 12, 2012

Hey dumb@ss, just type his name on the search column and you will see that it brings up the article. I really am starting to feel sorry for all you stupid H0dashian fans.

melanie

Posted at 10:17 PM on May 11, 2012

Typical of this site.

I’m not sure what the deal is? because he leaks stories or what but they are OBSESSED with him. It’s funny because they just make people with brains dislike him more because he contradicts himself and looks like more of an a** with ulterior motives.

Marthero

Posted at 5:40 PM on May 11, 2012

That is too funny, he is way cutie than anyone should be, l’m so glad he has kept his sense of humor! He’s hiliarous! more Kris Humphries Please! He did it for himself others thinking it is because of jeolous you are out of line. Better Kris than the Urinal Kim Cakes I hear her new name is Kim Mattress Kardashina.

Anonymous

Posted at 5:26 PM on May 11, 2012

Does it really matter who he was going after? She messed up…not him

Melanie

Posted at 4:05 PM on May 11, 2012

Your endless pro Kris propoganda is giving people headaches. He dissed Kanye. He’s obviously jealous. It’s pretty clear what those lines meant.

Google Kanye and you will see that’s his trademark. Let’s not forget his many award show interruptions.

demi

Posted at 6:14 PM on May 11, 2012

My head aches everytime I see kim hoe and money hungry Kar trash ian family and wonder when will they disappear. Get tired of hearing their voices that that sound so annoying!

Hopefully, Kris marriage be annulled so he can start with his life and find someone who really loves him.

Kim Hoe is a cheater and will always be a cheater until her dying day.

melanie

Posted at 10:13 PM on May 11, 2012

You’re an idiot. Your incoherent rant has nothing to do with my post.

No one forces you to listen to the K’s so you give yourself a headache. I’m interested in them and unfortunately since Kris has permanently attached himself to Kim’s a** I can’t avoid him.

Lisa

Posted at 4:01 PM on May 11, 2012

Oh please the shades are Kanyes signature and the award show line was directed at Kanye. He clearly did it to go at him and now is hiding behind his rep.

Kris is a jealous bitter attention seeker & I’m glad he proved it with this video.

Watch people spin this for him too. Get off his d*** Hollywood life. It’s so obvious it’s painful. It wasn’t even funny to be honest.

Siggie

Posted at 5:43 PM on May 11, 2012

Jeolous of what? No good woman would want Kanye

eva

Posted at 6:30 PM on May 11, 2012

I agree.

Even Pres. Obama doesn’t like Kanye. This guy got a big mouth too for dissing a young singer.

Kim hoe and Kanye deserve each other, cheaters!

Lisa

Posted at 10:10 PM on May 11, 2012

He IS jealous. Whether you think he should or shouldn’t be he’s clearly demonstrated he is with this video. He played himself and revealed his true motives.

Most people think this is lane and unfunny anyway

niki

Posted at 6:23 PM on May 11, 2012

I smiled when I saw it. I am glad that Kris is is starting to loosen up.