Selena Gomez Intimidated By Justin Bieber's 'Boyfriend' Girlfriend

Fri, May 11, 2012 11:51am EDT by 45 Comments
Justin Bieber Boyfriend Video

Alexandra

Posted at 6:46 PM on May 15, 2012

Well I’m so happy for beautiful Selena and handsom Justin Bieber are together they perfect for each other…. But Selena youshould of been in the video Boyfriend with your boyfriend it would of been nicer

Goodluck vega

Posted at 9:34 AM on May 14, 2012

What’s wrong with her anyway, if she is jealous of the *on-screen gf* she should go hang herself

BiebersGirl :)

Posted at 7:55 AM on May 14, 2012

Jelena are e dreampair !I understand why Sel is so jealus…Its just normal BUT she stays at the next Video at home…because its just justins work !

Nova Loong

Posted at 2:15 AM on May 14, 2012

I hate Selena Gomez … really !!!!!!!!!!!!!! …. EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NO WAY TO LIKE HER ….

Chloe

Posted at 12:29 AM on May 14, 2012

Obviously he WOULDN’T break up w/Selena who is famous, for some pretty nobody. I don’t doubt that he loves her, it’s more about the minor details that would worry me, does he enjoy the attention a little too much? Would this remind him of just goodlooking/wanted he is & would he use it to his advantage in the future? Did he enjoy having this cute girl, basically all on top of him? Enquiring minds want to know. If I was his girlfriend he’d have some tough questions, haha. It’s probably yes, yes & yes.

Gia

Posted at 11:12 PM on May 13, 2012

GET A LIFE, STAY OUT OF OTHERS.

muna

Posted at 3:14 PM on May 13, 2012

wow, i just read this article and thought … where on earth did you get this info from? You see, from where Im sitting, it looks like it never came from her mouth and that this website kinda wants to stir some drama… common people keep it moving… yeah Justin is famous and wanted and yeah Selena is an awesome actress as well as singer but damn.. its their relationship. if they have been seeing each other for this long shouldnt that tell you that they are.. i dunno i guess happy together. let them be happy and get on with your lives.

david b conway

Posted at 3:41 PM on May 14, 2012

i do like and care about selena gomez some times but the question i have is she only knows about justin bieber only about 2 years ,now and that is not very short relationship and why word she what to spoil there own relationship just by geting engagement for , love david conway

nadia

Posted at 4:31 PM on May 12, 2012

if it was my bf on the set having to flirt whit other girls i would feel uncomftorbal 2 i mean i have seen thad video before but she is also gonna have to get use to it it is part of his career

B

Posted at 11:37 PM on May 13, 2012

He’s is not my boyfriend, but omg I haven’t even watched Justin’s boyfriend video in fear for Selena and the pain that might stem from it!!! Silly I know but, I’m really really close with my significant other and if he had to be that close to someone else, I don’t know what I would do, probably cry, LOL!!! But I’m a moon piscean so I guess that makes sense. Even if you had no reason to be jealous, you’d still be kind of jealous that she wasn’t you. And you’d feel uncomfortable b/c you’d always remember how awkward this day was. Even worse that there was a video to remind them! D: Ugh, I’d die. lol.

Sandy

Posted at 8:52 AM on May 12, 2012

Selena is famous to so she should understand what that means, work and work and more work on top of that. But Justin is a boy and he is extremely famous, and I have complete faith in his new cd coming out. But she has to understand that when Justin has something to do he has to do it. Im sorry to say this but if Selena can’t realize if she has all this work to but Justin does not get jealous or feel uncomfortable. But when Justin has something to do she feels like he is not spending enough time together.

P.S. Selena just needs to realize that her boyfriend is very handsome and she is extremely lucky to have him. (extremely lucky)

Hey

Posted at 11:42 AM on May 13, 2012

The girl who plays justin’s girlfriend in the video already said that Selena wasn’t acting jealous or anything and that she was really nice. Don’t believe everything you read on this website.

belieber4eva525

Posted at 1:30 AM on May 12, 2012

all i hav to say is….this is one stupid article!!!!

SELENA4EVER

Posted at 2:28 PM on May 12, 2012

This article is rlly stupid! SELENA IS A POWERFUL SINGER/ACTREESS AND BUSSINESS WOMAN who would never be intimidated by anyone especially a silly music video. She could dump Justin whenever she wants n she doesnt because she rlly loves justin n he loves her
SO STOP TRYIN TO MAKE SELENA LOOK STUPID CAUSE I BET SHES BETTER THAN YOU WRITERS!!!!

Shay

Posted at 11:35 PM on May 11, 2012

They are so cute together! Justin would be stupid to ditch Selena for the girl because Justin will recieve ALOT MORE hate. I love them so much, there love is real. I hope they get married!

Isabella Marie Swan

Posted at 11:33 PM on May 11, 2012

I think Selena isn’t jealous or anything. I mean they are actors/singers and acting to be interested in another actor will on screen shouldnt be a big thing – it’s there job! I mean what did Selena expect when the song is called “boyfriend” want him to be “swagging” on a dude instead? NO!

Love you, Selena!

Alex

Posted at 10:35 PM on May 11, 2012

I am a boy belieber and a Selenator. I love them both. I don’t care what articles Hollywoodlife gives about my #1 young couple. I LOVE them A LOT. SCREW THE HATERS!

Bonnie

Posted at 7:29 PM on May 11, 2012

Anyone there?

Bonnie

Posted at 7:23 PM on May 11, 2012

EFF JUSTIN BEAVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POOR SELENA COULD ACTUALLY FIND A BOY IF SHE DUMPED THAT TRANSVESTITE!

Kelly

Posted at 5:36 PM on May 11, 2012

I wish Hollywood Life and their panel of so-called experts would leave JUstin and Selena alone. Their relationship is just fine without people dissecting it. Any woman would feel uncomfortable and nervous in that situation.

Salimata

Posted at 12:31 AM on May 12, 2012

i know right!!! They have a really good and strong relationship and they have been dating for over 1 year. so lets face it. If Selena were to feel jealous or infuriated ok,then. If justin likes the girl from the video ok then.People should just let them be and stop with the rumors already

Summer

Posted at 5:09 PM on May 11, 2012

Ugh Rumors, rumors and so much more. Stupid. Leave them alone. They are perfectly fine without having stalkers in their life.

Oh my

Posted at 4:55 PM on May 11, 2012

She reads body language? Well maybe I will send her pics of me and my husband to see if we act a certain way or not lol. This is what people go to school for now days huh?

Tim

Posted at 4:05 PM on May 11, 2012

Their “relationship” is more fake than Gaga’s wigs, so, who cares?! She looks idiotic most of the time, so that doesn’t count, and he probably f*cked with that girl (and many others) and she doesn’t even realizes it because of how dumb she is!

Mina.

Posted at 4:37 PM on May 11, 2012

Finally someone who agrees..

JB

Posted at 2:52 PM on May 11, 2012

i, too, wish people would just leave these two alone and stop trying to analyze every little thing they do. good grief, give them a break and let them just have their relationship.

I will marry Justin Bieber

Posted at 2:12 PM on May 11, 2012

He’s mine

retard

Posted at 4:47 PM on May 13, 2012

I agree peoppe just need to leave them alone and let theem be the best young stars couple ever. Get a real job and stop make S*** up get a F***ing Life!!

This is to Salena and Justin. You guys are the best young star couple don’t let these poparrazzi people come between you guys. I wish the best for you guys and the best of all. I love you guys.
LOVING COUPLE
Anynomous

kathy

Posted at 1:25 PM on May 11, 2012

This body language expert really needs to get a life!! Watching every single movement they are making and thinking they are able to tell if selena is uncomfortable around the video girl? PLEASE!! Just because Justin dropped Selena’s hand cause he was heading somewhere else, thats supposed to mean she is uncomfortable? NO! It just means Justin was heading somewhere else, he doesnt have to take Selena everywhere he goes!!

Sarah

Posted at 4:16 PM on May 11, 2012

Thank you! I hate it when these “body language experts” or the paparazzi a.k.a stalkers try to create drama. Just because they failed at getting a real job, doesn’t mean that they can abuse their crappy job privileges. The only reason Selena is feeling uncomfortable is because some strange woman is staring at her and watching her every move. Go spread your “amazing talent” of stalking and taking pictures elsewhere. Please “body language expert,” stop making S*** up and get a real job.

get a life

Posted at 12:58 PM on May 11, 2012

OMG !!!! Leave them alone!!! Ofcourse she dont feel uncomfortable they love eachother … And HF you just making rumors …. Its all stupid!!!

Alice Abemz

Posted at 12:56 PM on May 11, 2012

I wonder what will come next after this news!?I hope nothing seriously happen.:)

Sarah-Lynn

Posted at 12:36 PM on May 11, 2012

I think that ppl should just leave these two alone!! Their young stars, just let them be. Ppl should be happy for theses young kids doing so well for themselves.