'Gossip Girl' Season Finale: 5 Reasons Why Chuck & Blair Will End Up Together

Fri, May 11, 2012 5:03pm EDT by 43 Comments
Gossip Girl Finale Season 5

Y

Posted at 4:15 AM on August 12, 2012

If Blair doesn’t end up with Chuck, it will ruin GG as they are/were my fave couple!!!

yoga

Posted at 11:15 AM on June 23, 2012

I used to be suggested this website via my cousin. I am no longer sure whether this put up is written via him as no one else recognise such particular about my trouble. You are incredible! Thanks!

Pakko

Posted at 11:11 PM on June 8, 2012

Thirdly and probably the most seorius of the issues Hoffman revealed is the safety concerns for children online. Through a series of tests including the highest level of safe search, Hoffman was able to reach out to kids who searched for queries such as Sesame Street and Miley Cyrus. Unfortunately, sexual predators could easily do the same. Scary, huh?

love chuck-blair!!

Posted at 6:22 AM on June 4, 2012

I’ll stop watching GG if Blair will be with Dan! I hate Dan i hate Rufus!

zzzzx

Posted at 12:15 AM on June 2, 2012

i cannt agree with you !

Dair

Posted at 5:42 PM on May 14, 2012

I’ll stop watching GG if Blair will be with Chuck! I like Chuck as a loner.

Piper

Posted at 7:54 PM on May 12, 2012

Dair is a joke and has sufficiently wasted enough of our time. let’s move on.

Mel

Posted at 12:48 PM on May 12, 2012

Go Nicole! I think Chuck and Blair have a good chance. That terrible Safran won’t be in charge anymore and he was obsessed with Dan and Blair to a sick degree. It’s been the season of Dan which was so bad no one wants to watch anymore, so I think they’ll go to what people actually love in Chuck and Blair. It’s just too bad Dan can’t stay in Rome forever alone with his ugly hair and off our screens next year

Bonnie

Posted at 12:40 PM on May 12, 2012

I love Chuck and Blair and it’s the only reason I’ve stuck it out through this terrible season of Gossipgirl. If they don’t get back togehter goodbye show. The only good thing about last few episodes is it’s clear Blair doesn’t love Dan but loves Chuck so there’s hope!

Look who's talking

Posted at 12:36 PM on May 12, 2012

ALL OF YOU PATHETIC BAN FANS WHO SPEND YOUR DAYS AND NIGHTS DEFENDING THE HONOR OF A FREAKING FICTIONAL CHARACTER SHOULD JUST GTFO, WHY ARE YOU EVEN READING A PRO-CHAIR ARTICLE? SHE GETS PAID TO FANGIRL, YOU WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME HATING ON EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE WHO DOESN’T LIKE BAN.

Your BFF

Posted at 10:46 PM on June 15, 2012

Why’d you waste your time reading this or even commenting on it then? If anything, you’re the head case. If u don’t like it, leave the site. There’s a little button under your pointer finger, you click it and magic happens, *gasp* you get to go somewhere else! Crazy I know, but you should try it sometime :-) you’re welcome!

Sunny

Posted at 12:34 PM on May 12, 2012

Yes! Chuck and Blair forever!

Elisha

Posted at 12:31 PM on May 12, 2012

Agree 100%, Nicole. Chuck and Blair should end up together in the finale.

What I don’t agree with are all these immature Dan and Blair fans who treat people like crap because they don’t agree with them. Nicole is doing her job but is it Dan and Blair fans jobs to act like jerks to people all day? From the looks of it they think it is. Karma is a b*tch and I’m sure you will be rewarded for your behavior, fans.