Kate and Jon Gosselin's Sextuplets Turn Eight

Thu, May 10, 2012 2:30pm EDT by 9 Comments
Gosselin Sextuplets Birthday

Alexis, Hannah, Aaden, Collin, Leah and Joel turn eight-years-old!

Yup, that’s happy birthday times six to Kate and Jon Gosselin’s little ones! (Let’s hope mom and dad put aside their continuing child support issues to celebrate their kids’ big day!)

Jon and Kate’s youngest six turned eight on May 10. The sextuplets were conceived in-vitro and became reality stars with their parents on TLC’s Jon & Kate Plus 8. They have two older twin sisters, Cara and Maddy.

Happy birthday to the Gosselin tykes!

– Lorraine Chow

More Jon & Kate news:

1. Jon Gosselin Owes Kate Gosselin $3,600 In Back Child Support
  2. Kate Gosselin’s ‘DWTS’ Partner: She Drove Me To Therapy
  3. Kate Gosselin’s Having Major Financial Problems, Says Source

Free Android Applications

Posted at 1:27 PM on May 29, 2012

Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this article is amazing, great written and come with approximately all significant infos. I would like to see extra posts like this .

angry birds download

Posted at 10:34 PM on May 24, 2012

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I in finding It really helpful & it helped me out a lot. I’m hoping to offer something again and help others like you helped me.

the better hallf

Posted at 6:25 PM on May 12, 2012

The show was better when Kate & John were together!!! now she’s a full of nothing peice of crap

Snap

Posted at 5:54 PM on May 12, 2012

Well Happy 8th Birthday to them :). I really enjoy that show and I think Kate does a great job raising her children !! She does everything a mom can for her children and that is how it is supposed to be. Yet you get these other mom’s out there that get so involved in themselves that they sometimes forget they even have children when they let a Nanny do most of their work as a mom just so they can “get their hair done”, “get their nails done” and all that nonsense. Kate has always still found the time to make her soup’s (which I liked them show’s better then) but I guess the publishers wanted a different kind of kate so they reformed her maybe? Sometimes she just does not seem happy now vs then being a laid back mom raising her children. Now, its almost as if she feels like she has to try and keep with everyone else up vs being the real “her”.

Lorry

Posted at 1:07 AM on May 11, 2012

Hey Kate, so your cruise was cancelled due to low bookings, lol. I guess you are not the stahhhh you think you are, lol,lol.

me

Posted at 10:54 PM on May 10, 2012

wonder if she even had a party for them, since tlc won’t be footing the bill or filming…gasp…she might actually have to buy them presents with her own money….

Solange Fransoo

Posted at 6:48 PM on May 10, 2012

Happy Birthday to Alexis, Aaden, Hannah, Collin, Leah and Joel. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Randi

Posted at 6:22 PM on May 10, 2012

Let us all hope that Kate stops exploiting her kids and finds a way to financially support these children without constant twittering about their comings and goings or offering that two of her kids would go on a cruise with her to hopefully boost attendees on the cruise.

Guess what Kate, the cruise was still CANCELLED due to very few sign ups, so leave your children alone and get a mediocre job like the rest of us working Americans!

me

Posted at 10:56 PM on May 10, 2012

totally agree with your post….who would want to cruise with a d=list has been who had to bring her 2 kids cause no one wanted to see her……..love that cruise was cancelled, does she even no it yet!? bwaahahahaha