Justin Bieber: Why I'm A Good Boyfriend To Selena Gomez

Thu, May 10, 2012 2:14pm EDT by 16 Comments
Justin Bieber boyfriend

Justin reveals in a new interview all the reasons why he thinks he’s good to his girlfriend Selena — and he gives tips on how guys can take a lesson from him!

Justin Bieber thinks he’s a pretty awesome catch! The 18-year-old tells Extra why he makes a good boyfriend, watch the video to find out!

“I would say I’m a pretty good boyfriend,” he says. “I think it’s not hard to be a good boyfriend you just have to be be sweet and loving and caring and don’t be rude to your girl.”

When asked what’s the most romantic thing he’s ever done for Selena, guess what he said?

“I can’t give away the romantic things because than every guy will know!”

Good point Justin!

[Extra]

— Chloe Melas

More Justin Bieber News here:

1. Justin Bieber Reveals The Song He Wrote For His Mom
  2. Justin Bieber Gets Hot & Heavy With A Married Woman — Find Out Who
  3. Justin Bieber Gets In The Ring With Boxer Floyd Mayweather

ashleigh

Posted at 3:51 PM on November 21, 2012

he sucks its 2012 and they are neaver getting back together

bella edwards

Posted at 9:25 PM on September 29, 2012

justin bieber is a very awesome guy and i think selena and him should continue their love lives,after all those pictures that i saw with the 2 of dem ,i think they were ment to be,and one more thing ireally like justin my self, my frenz &i talk abut him alot.

jamlala

Posted at 6:52 PM on September 10, 2012

he turn 18 and he is like so me her and other people
all he think about his self and
she scare and to make feeling hurt and cause she told him so much he she think he gone to tell every body

Katie

Posted at 7:22 PM on June 7, 2012

Umm Justin I just am very heart broken because you have turned so much that u have forgotten about Jesu

bella edwards

Posted at 9:28 PM on September 29, 2012

who the hell is telling tin about jesus,BTW I THINK HE IS NOT INTERESTED OK!!!

kaykay

Posted at 9:42 PM on May 22, 2012

HE DIDNT!

rebecca

Posted at 4:22 PM on May 22, 2012

if he was a good bf to her then why did he dump her on twitter

MzLA

Posted at 10:37 PM on May 15, 2012

I think really is that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber is a great couple,People (aka) Haters need to back up off of Jelena,The big problem in this world is BULLYS!#MzLA….

Julia♥

Posted at 11:50 AM on May 11, 2012

I love justin bieber for being a good boyfriend to selena gomez , i love selena gomez so much she’s my idol and my role model she’s my biggest insperation , i love justin so much , i’ll always be a bieber till his carrer well i’ll probably still love him by then. selly and justin is so cute together he’s lucky to have an amazing sweet beautiful girl like her and selena is lucky to have a handsome sweet wonderful boy.. i would’ve been happy if i was with him too (: I LOVE YOU JUSTIN AND SELENA!♥

LuLanne

Posted at 6:19 AM on May 11, 2012

How come this picture has 5 arms? Selena is clearly holding her drink and he has his arm around her but that leaves another 3 arms?!

emily

Posted at 11:50 PM on May 10, 2012

Justin bieber is not all that I dated him and he was a jerk to me and once we did it he broke up with me three days later and this was recently I hate him

joule

Posted at 12:53 PM on May 12, 2012

will the the first reason for been Justin bad boyfriend that he cheated on Selena more than once

Rylie

Posted at 11:27 PM on May 12, 2012

wow really i feel really bad for you..

Roxie

Posted at 9:45 PM on June 11, 2012

Are you sure….? I mean, like, not sure you dated Beibs, other wise it would have been everywhere by now.

jamlala

Posted at 6:42 PM on September 10, 2012

no he did i no all his girl friend so shut up emily

Maya