Jessica Simpson: 'I Want To Cry' Looking At Baby Maxwell

Thu, May 10, 2012 12:01am EST by 7 Comments
Jessica Simpson Tweet

Finally — word from the new mama about her bundle of joy! Find out how Jessica’s totally embracing motherhood!

Her friends have cooed that baby Maxwell Drew Johnson she looks “just like mom” but the Fashion Star herself revealed in a Tweet how her new role as a mom is bringing her tears of joy!

“I am so in love with baby Maxwell. I want to cry every time I look at her,” Jessica Simpson wrote about her week-old baby in a May 8 Tweet.

Jessica Simpson Sold First Pics Of Baby Mawell Drew Johnson — Will You Want To Cry, Too?

“Motherhood is by far the best thing I’ve ever experienced,” the 31-year-old singer-actress added.

Jessica is currently engaged to sports star Eric Johnson, 32. After little Maxwell was born, a statement from her official website read: “We are so grateful for all of the love, support and prayers we have received. This has been the greatest experience of our lives!!”

Don’t YOU love how Jessica is embracing motherhood, HollyMoms?

cosmetica natural

Posted at 7:28 PM on June 13, 2012

Excellent submit, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this sector do not notice this. You must continue your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!|What’s Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & help other customers like its helped me. Great job.

Medela Breast Pumps

Posted at 6:56 AM on May 19, 2012

Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this article is awesome, nice written and come with almost all vital infos. I’d like to look more posts like this .

buy amazing woman uk

Posted at 6:24 AM on May 19, 2012

Hello there, simply turned into aware of your weblog thanks for posting such great content I had a fun read, as we are interested in the same things please do check out my website :) thanks , Zan x

Anonymous

Posted at 8:57 PM on May 13, 2012

She looks like a big old cow.

HeHe

Posted at 11:50 PM on May 12, 2012

Bunch of absolute BS.

tiki

Posted at 9:05 PM on May 10, 2012

I still look at my 2.5 and 4 year olds and want to cry sometimes… usually out of joy lol!

Courtney

Posted at 3:09 PM on May 10, 2012

many new moms have the same reaction to their baby at first wanting to cry everytime the look at them