Tony Lucca: I Wouldn't Ride In The Same Elevator As Christina Aguilera

Wed, May 9, 2012 9:42pm EDT by 17 Comments
Tony Lucca Christina Aguilera Feud

Tony tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY how upset he was that Christina was texting while he sang and thanked her — and how she walked out of the room when he was performing! Plus, he describes what it was like to be in the crossfire of her epic feud with Adam Levine!

Christina Aguilera has been a diva while judging on The Voice, and runner-up Tony Lucca says she was so nasty to him during filming that he wants nothing to do with her!

Tony, 36, told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that Christina, 31, was as mean as they come. He told us that he wouldn’t even ride in the same elevator as her!

“I’ll catch the next [elevator],” he told us.

Tony also noted that he was annoyed when Christina would get on her phone “while I was thanking her and while I was performing,” as well as how she left the room during his performances.

Furthermore, he noted how tough it was to be caught in the middle of Christina’s feud with Adam Levine.

“It’s two strong personalities,” he said. “You know they are trying to pitch out their brand of coaching and state what they want, what their limits are and the battles they want to pick. Maybe I got caught in the crossfire a little bit, but for me personally it provided a great source of motivation. Maybe they learned something as a whole and maybe the show learned something.”

Do YOU think Christina should quit The Voice, HollywoodLifers?

– Reporting By Russ Weakland, Written By William Earl

More ‘Voice’ News:

1. Christina Aguilera Quitting ‘The Voice’? Crew Hates Her
  2. Christina Aguilera Still ‘Disgusted’ With ‘Voice’ Coach Adam Levine
  3. ‘The Voice’ Season Finale: A Winner Is Finally Crowned

Rachael

Posted at 2:22 AM on June 6, 2012

I can’t believe how absolutely heinous Christina Aguilera is!!! What a treat — a sour one. Who would ever possibly want to know such a horrid person. For starters, she continuously stole the show — constantly taking the stage after each performance. She helped her team nil. And her feedback, not even concerning Tony Lucca, was horrible. That loudmouth simply likes to hear herself talk in her snotty, nasal-like voice. And I absolutely loathed how she would then also sing bits of the song after the contestants — ummm, show’s not called “All About Christina.” As for the Tony Lucca situation, she was ridiculous. Even if I liked her contestant the best, her attitude was enough to make me not vote for them. What a waste of space. How unprofessional can someone be? Especially on TV? Want to talk about trash — talk about Christina Aguilera. Also, she really shouldn’t wear such tight fitting clothes. Her back fat is quite disgusting.

Shelly

Posted at 12:18 AM on May 26, 2012

I think Tony was the unprofessional one. He cant even sing that well. Christina is still the #1 singer on my chart. And why would he say anything to the reporters if he didn’t want to tear down Christina and lie.

Kim

Posted at 6:36 AM on June 2, 2012

How was Tony the unprofessional one? He never stooped down to her level by fighting back. She just sat there blatantly trying to undermine him and he took it like a man. While I’m not the biggest fan of his voice, I was impressed with how he handled it.

Ali

Posted at 5:29 PM on June 18, 2012

and you think Tony is not the unprofessional one? He was on a show that everyone compete with their voices and he was trying to get away with those stupid celebrity swag. CA pointed out that he should quit doing those thing on the voice and what he did was singing a song calling her a b1tch. LOL

Ashley

Posted at 12:09 AM on May 26, 2012

First of all, I bet Christina is not creating half of the drama that that they say is going on. when they said she was texting during his performance it could of been something personal, and update on something, or even her family. Family comes first after all. I don’t believe that she is mean, selfish, or rude. She has been confident, kind, and strong from the first mile of her journey. Why would she change now? She is a very talented, inspiring, kind, knowledgeable, strong, and confident person. All those sick and internally ugly people out there who try to hurt and tear down Christina are so board with your own lives that you try to tear down others. Why can’t people see how childish, rude, and immature that is. If their is one thing I would like cruel people to know is that I believe in Christina and Christina Aguilera will never be torn down. Hopefully the haters get something respectful out of this message.

bb

Posted at 7:59 AM on May 16, 2012

Im as neutral as viewers come, but I could not believe how ms Aguilera behavved. She was emotional and childish. Kudos to Mr Lucca for always keeping cool no matter what she did or said.
He has kept his integrity & I will buy his music

B Rail

Posted at 1:04 AM on May 15, 2012

BTW, Adam messed her up with the “It’s a metaphor . . . ” and the Team Xtina shirt . . . I was impressed at his comeback ability and how he knew she was going to hate on Tony Lucca. Go Adam . . .u gained a fan!!! Boo Xtina . . u lost one!

Ali

Posted at 12:14 AM on May 26, 2012

We love you Christina and no one will lie enough to change that fact! <3

B Rail

Posted at 1:00 AM on May 15, 2012

Christina made herself look like a big AZZ!!! I actually liked her up until I saw that side of her. One of my buddies said is she is the meanest girl ever and I now I believe this!

Cheryl

Posted at 11:33 AM on May 14, 2012

I was wondering myself why Christina was always so ugly to Tony Luca. I am shocked to find out he is older than her. He looks so much younger than she does. She was very unprofessional when it came to him. She didn’t even try to hide her disdane of him. I like Tony Luca. I think his voice is great and he’s hot, what’s not to like? Obviously, he hasn’t made “it”, like his Mousekateer cohorts, so there is something missing, or he just didn’t get the breaks they did for whatever reason, but Christina should not have been so dismissive and mean to him. It just made her look small.

bobs

Posted at 4:03 PM on May 10, 2012

It’s called GOOD TELEVISION. Christina made it fun to watch! Also, she was peeved that Justin Timberlake and all of Lucca’s Mickey Mouse friends were swaying voters in his favor. Let’s face it, without that backing he would have been sent home very early. There’s absolutely nothing special about him or his voice. If he had the “it” factor – the Mickey Mouse club would have made him into a superstar like it did Christina, Britney, and Justin. Hands down.

really?

Posted at 11:55 AM on May 12, 2012

aguilera’s fan much?

Sandy Koza

Posted at 12:31 PM on May 10, 2012

I agree with how Tony feels. Christina has really treated Tony BAD. Not to mention UNPROFESSIONAL. Tony proved to be the better person. She is getting paid to be on the show. And walking off and texting are not part of the job. Most job’s don’t even let you keep your phone. The majority of people feel it is time for a new coach. One that can be PROFESSIONAL and keep PERSONAL out of there comments.

afffley

Posted at 8:08 AM on May 10, 2012

Christina is getting overwhelming in THE VOICE . Imagine guys what if there are still more episodes yet to come in Season 2 i am sure then there will be a huge fight . Glad its all ended and plz Christina – LEAVE

theresa

Posted at 12:47 AM on May 10, 2012

I never have liked Aguilera anyway. It wouldn’t bother me if she left or not. She always looks like a tranny anyway. I would love to see someone like Beyonce or Alicia Keys. That would be great.

Gabs

Posted at 8:42 PM on May 31, 2012

AMEN! She is so nasty and dresses so trashy. Yet, she is the one making comments about being “derogatory” towards women… COME ON! Don’t dress like a slot and shut up!

Gabs